rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I am following the guide for Emma on the Wiki. And I am at the part of the guide where I need to get "Lovepoints" as the guide explained.
It says that if I need to have at least two love points if I am currently dating other girls for Emma to still be dateable. I have already collard some girls so I will being "dating" some girls no matter what, even if I friendzone them.
I collecting two Lovepoints by saying "I like the kiss" on our movie date, which will give me one lovepoint. I collected the second lovepoint by eavesdropping on Emma and Bree talking whilst having Bree with 45 Lesbian Points after having sex with her, which the guide says will be me another Lovepoint, meaning now I should have two love points. Getting three lovepoints I'm pretty sure is impossible due to me collaring various girls.
But no matter what on the picnic date she always gets mad at me, this even happens if I friendzone everyone, and on the "Judgement" step on the wiki she always leaves to game regardless of the fact that I should have two lovepoints.
So I have a couple questions:
1) Is there anyway to no longer be "dating" collard girls.
2) Will she leave no matter what now because various girls are collard?
3) The guide says that I can circumvent any issues if Bree is pregnant. Does that mean I need to redo the scene with Bree and Emma talking? And is it possible have Bree get an abortion afterward because I'd rather not have a kid in the game yet.
You needed to wait on collaring girls that's why. Emma won't accept any sex pets as girl friends and only 2 girls of the three suggested on the wiki are viable as non collared girlfriends. The third, Audrey, became invalid when her events got tied to the CEO route.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
There is no problem with your save file. You have adjusted the data. When you arrive in the kitchen, Sasha+Bree's family harem and Minami's family harem will be carried out at the same time. These two harem events do not conflict. The ones that will conflict are Sam and Lexi, because Minami's family harem is in progress

The part about the family harem in walkthrough has actually been explained, it should just be that you didn't understand it clearly.
View attachment 2792661
Oh what the hell...

I think i understand the mistake i made.

Basically, the beginning of the "failed" home harem event is exactly the same as the "successful" one (with bree and sasha being both seemingly angry and shocked). It's only a bit later that basically you know you succeeded the harem and they pull a "What took you so long?" kind of thing. My mistake was that since i went through the "failed" event multiples times, i never noticed that i got it right after the first few phrases because i would quit right there and then and load a new save, figuring the successful event would be different.

Anyhow, thanks for the help, at least now i can move on of this goddamn thing.

Reactions: Cartageno

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone. I know this has probably been answered before, but I couldn't find the answer: there is no longer an icon at the office to work! What can be done to solve this?
Captura de Ecrã (21).png

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hi everyone. I know this has probably been answered before, but I couldn't find the answer: there is no longer an icon at the office to work! What can be done to solve this?
View attachment 2793419
Maybe you trigered cassy investigation or are you fired.

Mike is investigated <---- i thing your trigged that event if yes you should read 100% the wiki about that because if you make 1 mistake ther your fired forever , and before any one ask i got cassy to 100% lp and 100% sub points(status nothing and i can not fuck her at work but can collar her and she calls me master)

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I am following the guide for Emma on the Wiki. And I am at the part of the guide where I need to get "Lovepoints" as the guide explained.
It says that if I need to have at least two love points if I am currently dating other girls for Emma to still be dateable. I have already collard some girls so I will being "dating" some girls no matter what, even if I friendzone them.
I collecting two Lovepoints by saying "I like the kiss" on our movie date, which will give me one lovepoint. I collected the second lovepoint by eavesdropping on Emma and Bree talking whilst having Bree with 45 Lesbian Points after having sex with her, which the guide says will be me another Lovepoint, meaning now I should have two love points. Getting three lovepoints I'm pretty sure is impossible due to me collaring various girls.
But no matter what on the picnic date she always gets mad at me, this even happens if I friendzone everyone, and on the "Judgement" step on the wiki she always leaves to game regardless of the fact that I should have two lovepoints.
1) Is there anyway to no longer be "dating" collard girls. <----- if the collard girls Audry and Palla this two girls you can dating as mouch as you like, all orther girls no no the screew you emma path
2) Will she leave no matter what now because various girls are collard? <---- if the girls Audry and Palla then she dont leave
3) The guide says that I can circumvent any issues if Bree is pregnant. Does that mean I need to redo the scene with Bree and Emma talking? And is it possible have Bree get an abortion afterward because I'd rather not have a kid in the game yet.
<---- if you haved sex with bree >=45 les points all is good same for pregnant bree if her les points
emma is are pain in the ass ther are only 2 girls that dont cause trouble with emma and that girls are Audrey and Palla , 1 girl that is are 50/50 with emma is bree if you follow the steps from the wiki nothing should be trouble you. If you hat sex with bree below 45 les points your emma leaves the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe you trigered cassy investigation or are you fired.

Mike is investigated <---- i thing your trigged that event if yes you should read 100% the wiki about that because if you make 1 mistake ther your fired forever , and before any one ask i got cassy to 100% lp and 100% sub points(status nothing and i can not fuck her at work but can collar her and she calls me master)
Don't think so - he is sitting in the CEO Office which only unlocks way after the investigation and doesn't if you're fired IIRC. Time is right, needs are high enough, a bit stumped here.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmmm then i should open up my game normal you can work if you in the ceo office! press one time on wait and see if you still can not work if not something fishi is going on show your aletta and ceo tracker (office harem tracker should be unlocket to) only if you at max then you can not work any more in you office

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
My best advice is: don't do Emma's route at all
the only time where it's actually worth it is if she's the only girl you're pursuing for whichever reason or if you wanna do an Emma only route to check her content.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My best advice is: don't do Emma's route at all
the only time where it's actually worth it is if she's the only girl you're pursuing for whichever reason or if you wanna do an Emma only route to check her content.
I mean it obviously will depend on whether you like Emma or not how much time and energy spent will be worth it, but IMO doing the full Pokémon including Emma is the endgame of LSSB and something to strive for. "Challenge Accepted" if you will ;)

Kaplan

Mar 6, 2019
Just some little secret: if it's Emmas route then Emma will need the Stats - not Bree.

but thx a lot - made my day.

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
If you don't use cheats in the game, please download the new version of 0x52_URM first. Search Minami, find Minami_sub (current value) and Minami_sub_max (maximum value), and adjust the data you need.Note that if the current value in 0x52_URM is 40, the current value in the game is 20.

However, if you made a bad decision before, resulting in unwanted consequences, in this case, I suggest you read the old save and re-select it.
Thanks! i'll give it a try.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Remind everyone, whether you are playing the Patreon version, the Steam version, or the pirated version.

There are a lot of hidden data in this game, which seems to be very free on the surface, but sometimes the X mark will appear at any time, but it may disappear. For example, the first picture, the X mark of Alexis, then suddenly disappeared. The second picture is the most serious 3 X marks I have encountered so far. These two pictures are from different opening tests. The difference is the Introduction after choosing to play a male character or a female character. It seems that different choices will lead to different results. I really want Andrealphus to ask them, but they It doesn't seem to answer the question about the game content. I want to start playing with the 3 X marks and see if these X marks will disappear without my knowledge.

Currently still playing version 23.6.0a, using +Start+ and cheating,Time Set Mod.
Bug.jpg Bug2.jpg

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I just found a strange problem in the test. When I spent time learning the hypnosis skill book, the 3 X marks suddenly disappeared. But I loaded old save, and found that I hadn’t learned the hypnosis file, and all the 3 X marks disappeared.

Before that, if I advance the progress of any girl character, the X mark still exists, but the change of Skills can affect Meet people, and even affect other save files. Is it a problem with the public file? This is beyond what I can measure.
Bug3.jpg

master861

Nov 4, 2022
That is new that the skill changes that but you using are mod for the game that can make this strange thing to you because the skill should not unchange any missed chars maybe the time change mod used the same routine as the hypnose skill.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
First of all, the walkthrough is just a description of what to pay attention to, but the actual result will only be known after you play the game. Like Bree, she has a harem of 6 people and wears a collar. She is pregnant (my options is Endless), and Les point 50 is locked. Other girls are basically pregnant women like Bree. I almost started Emma's story in the final stage.

Here are the most important points, you must tell Emma honestly that you have a girlfriend, Bree must have enough 45 Les points, choose I like the kiss for the first Cinema Date, and remember to save for the rest. What bothers me about Emma is not that I have many pregnant girlfriends and everyone wears Collar, but that I really don’t want to change my Hung.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
That is new that the skill changes that but you using are mod for the game that can make this strange thing to you because the skill should not unchange any missed chars maybe the time change mod used the same routine as the hypnose skill.
Originally, I also had the same idea, but I found that there are no X marks in other old files in Load that have not learned hypnotism, and I feel very strange.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Originally, I also had the same idea, but I found that there are no X marks in other old files in Load that have not learned hypnotism, and I feel very strange.
If you not use that mod you can rebort that to the discord maybe you should update to the new version.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
If you not use that mod you can rebort that to the discord maybe you should update to the new version.
This time, I deleted the Time set mod and restarted the game. I only used +Start+ and cheated, and the X mark also appeared in Meet People. This time I didn’t learn hypnotism, but triggered Bree’s Let’s go to the beach event on the weekend, and the X mark disappeared. So it should be sure that it is a problem with the public file or the game program itself.

Still version 23.6.0a.But why do I have to update the game version all the time? I have been using the latest version on F95, which is the same as the latest version on Patreon. Or are you playing the Steam version? The Steam version should be newer than the current version 23.6.0a, at least it has a complete criminal harem.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes