TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Sasha's "to do list" has a big red X next to "learn guitar". And there's no guitar book in the store (i know the books rotate); but what did I do wrong? Am I not able to learn guitar now?
I have not met either of the other two bandmates yet.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Sasha's "to do list" has a big red X next to "learn guitar". And there's no guitar book in the store (i know the books rotate); but what did I do wrong? Am I not able to learn guitar now?
I have not met either of the other two bandmates yet.
this might help
this might also be helpful

Reactions: Donkeybong

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
If it's Kylie's night assault, Kylie can't get pregnant.
That would be incorrect. Kylie has gotten pregnant in both games where I reported her to the police after the assault. And that was the only time sex was unprotected.

Edit: If Kylie is successful in her assault (she zaps you and rapes you) then she will automatically become pregnant.

Xavier Xerxes

Sep 30, 2018
playing the most recent version linked in op; trying to do Palla's storyline, at "wait for palla to call me" and she just...won't. the wiki says it'll be in the middle of the night, I have skipped quite literally months and nothing has happened. I'm getting a bit frustrated here and I don't know how to poke around in the actual files enough to see what's wrong.

edit: looking into this a bit, it seems this was a specifically noted bug last year, but with zero movement on it. so that's neat.

edit 2: eventually I just reloaded from before the event was supposed to trigger and it worked, so who knows.

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
[QUOTE="Xavier Xerxes, post: 11326004, member: 917877"
edit: looking into this a bit, it seems this was a specifically noted bug last year, but with zero movement on it. so that's neat.
[/QUOTE]
I started a new game last update and she called me no issue. I would just play and not worry about it and it will probably happen when you least expect it. I'm sure you already have but make sure her stats are at what the wiki recommends for that event.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
That would be incorrect. Kylie has gotten pregnant in both games where I reported her to the police after the assault. And that was the only time sex was unprotected.

Edit: If Kylie is successful in her assault (she zaps you and rapes you) then she will automatically become pregnant.
This should be a grammatical error in the google translation. What I mean is, when you forgive Kylie for the first time, the police station cannot be used, and you have to install the spy camera again, then there will be a pregnancy check point. Kylie must not be pregnant or in a fertilized state for the night assault to occur.

Even if you choose to call others for help during the assault at night, but you are not raped by Kylie and Kylie is pregnant, this pregnancy check point still exists.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've run into a couple of snags and I'd like your advice:

1. I am as up-to-date as I think that I can be with Bree's, Sasha's, and Minami's paths thus far, and I can do everything except a foursome. What am I missing?

2. I've passed the point where Kleio and Anna realize that I'm sleeping with both and confront me, and I thought they'd agreed to share me, but I don't see them or the Harpee's quest. Will they return at some point? What did I misunderstand?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Thank you for the response, bro.
UGGGHH! She prob saw me kiss Breee. Dammit.
That's a handy bit of info to have had about 24 hours ago. :poop:
So let me get this straight - the game/Sasha knows you kissed someone else even if it was no where near where Sasha was at. ???

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I've run into a couple of snags and I'd like your advice:

1. I am as up-to-date as I think that I can be with Bree's, Sasha's, and Minami's paths thus far, and I can do everything except a foursome. What am I missing?

2. I've passed the point where Kleio and Anna realize that I'm sleeping with both and confront me, and I thought they'd agreed to share me, but I don't see them or the Harpee's quest. Will they return at some point? What did I misunderstand?
1:that is are random trigger and go to you tracker list the should be home harem tracker press on spoiler and go over the 4 some.
2: If you dont meet the conditions for that sex event both or 1 of the girls leave the game if both leave the game you fucked ther never come back

Flamey

Feb 28, 2018
i can't even get past the beginning. after you help Sasha into the house and do some dialogue. i get this

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 767, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 768, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 779, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 779, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 779, in <genexpr>
File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 156, in valid_activities
ValueError: nonexistent activity: watch_tv_with_mike

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 719, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 348, in script
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 768, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 779, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 779, in <module>
File "D:\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 779, in <genexpr>
File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 156, in valid_activities
File "game/cl/class_action_ren.py", line 143, in test
File "game/cl/class_conditioned_ren.py", line 53, in test
File "game/cl/class_conditioned_ren.py", line 847, in __call__
ValueError: nonexistent activity: watch_tv_with_mike

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Love & Sex : Second Base - Steam - 23.6.1b 23.6.1b
Tue Jul 25 17:30:01 2023
```

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.06.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

master861

Nov 4, 2022
The only other person I kissed was Shiori - and that was at work. No where close to Sasha.
And yet the red X showed up next to Learn Guitar as soon as i investigated the noise i Sasha's room, and unlocked the Harpies story arc.
Are you selectet the guitar skill at the beginning of the game?

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
Hello. I have a questiom. I am stuck with hanna route. Take her to a date at the stripclub. How to do it? I already give her the sexy dress before the date and did the date achieving the +50 DP but nothin triggered except the "coffe" which i did. In other occasion it said to go to the club and say no then coffe.. Another i put yes but it was the nightclub not the stripclub..
I also tried to give her the give a second time in anlther day but when i went to the date nothing triggered
Please help!

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
The only other person I kissed was Shiori - and that was at work. No where close to Sasha.
And yet the red X showed up next to Learn Guitar as soon as i investigated the noise i Sasha's room, and unlocked the Harpies story arc.
You needed to either choose the guitar skill from the hobby choices at the beginning of the game or have finished reading the skill book which can be bought on Tuesdays before viewing Sasha playing guitar in her room for it to not get that X.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hello. I have a questiom. I am stuck with hanna route. Take her to a date at the stripclub. How to do it? I already give her the sexy dress before the date and did the date achieving the +50 DP but nothin triggered except the "coffe" which i did. In other occasion it said to go to the club and say no then coffe.. Another i put yes but it was the nightclub not the stripclub..
I also tried to give her the give a second time in anlther day but when i went to the date nothing triggered
Please help!
Give me your save file. Please save in 4-4.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes