master861

Nov 4, 2022
This time, I deleted the Time set mod and restarted the game. I only used +Start+ and cheated, and the X mark also appeared in Meet People. This time I didn’t learn hypnotism, but triggered Bree’s Let’s go to the beach event on the weekend, and the X mark disappeared. So it should be sure that it is a problem with the public file or the game program itself.

Still version 23.6.0a.But why do I have to update the game version all the time? I have been using the latest version on F95, which is the same as the latest version on Patreon. Or are you playing the Steam version? The Steam version should be newer than the current version 23.6.0a, at least it has a complete criminal harem.
Wait i see from your story tracker that you triggered battle of the bands this means you should 100% meet kleio , that means for me you using some orther crazy stuff with you game. and on you orther img meet kleio is are succes , and i can remember ther is on bug in the game and that is not even fixed on the (LoSeSb-23.6.1d-pc <----patreon version) and that is the go to work bug all orther bugs like the ons you mention should be fixed in you version to. if you got now orther mods in you game can you provide are save file or rebort that at the discord. because that should not happen with the red x only for megan it happens with the red x if you go at you phone call kleio

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Wait i see from your story tracker that you triggered battle of the bands this means you should 100% meet kleio , that means for me you using some orther crazy stuff with you game. and on you orther img meet kleio is are succes , and i can remember ther is on bug in the game and that is not even fixed on the (LoSeSb-23.6.1d-pc <----patreon version) and that is the go to work bug all orther bugs like the ons you mention should be fixed in you version to. if you got now orther mods in you game can you provide are save file or rebort that at the discord. because that should not happen with the red x only for megan it happens with the red x if you go at you phone call kleio
If the 23.6.1d version you mentioned is a member version, then maybe it can explain this problem. I am using the 23.6.0a version on the F95. This time I don’t use the Time set mod, restart the game, and I will be promoted 3 times. After receiving a call from Alexis, the Meet people will have an X mark. So the 23.6.0a version does not fix any problems, and even has more problems. I sent a message on July 14 to ask about this problem, but no one Answer, until just now I confirmed that this should be a problem with this version of the game program. Because of version 23.1.2, this problem does not exist.

I'm surprised you noticed Kleio in the picture. I know the relationship between Morgan and her. As long as you pay attention to the progress on both sides, there will be no missed situations. In fact, the really strange thing in the picture is Lavish. Normally, you will meet Lavish first. :D

master861

Nov 4, 2022
If the 23.6.1d version you mentioned is a member version, then maybe it can explain this problem. I am using the 23.6.0a version on the F95. This time I don’t use the Time set mod, restart the game, and I will be promoted 3 times. After receiving a call from Alexis, the Meet people will have an X mark. So the 23.6.0a version does not fix any problems, and even has more problems. I sent a message on July 14 to ask about this problem, but no one Answer, until just now I confirmed that this should be a problem with this version of the game program. Because of version 23.1.2, this problem does not exist.

I'm surprised you noticed Kleio in the picture. I know the relationship between Morgan and her. As long as you pay attention to the progress on both sides, there will be no missed situations. In fact, the really strange thing in the picture is Lavish. Normally, you will meet Lavish first. :D
Na ther dint mention that you can meet morgan even with emma at the cinema(ther is not are single clue about that meting of morgan with emma at the cinema).
And to make it even worser for you her the changellog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@kirto12 ther is many many stuff missing at the wiki because the game is not finshed and not all player how play this game update the wiki

Reactions: kirto12

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
It seems that unless I wait until 23.6.1d is released on F95, even if I restart the game with 1b, it will not be much better except that the game will become smoother.

How come some very low-level bugs that are the same or similar have reappeared after several so-called major revisions...

By the way, how did Bree get unplugged? Is the Steam version on F95? Although I never play the Bree route.....

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It seems that unless I wait until 23.6.1d is released on F95, even if I restart the game with 1b, it will not be much better except that the game will become smoother.

How come some very low-level bugs that are the same or similar have reappeared after several so-called major revisions...

By the way, how did Bree get unplugged? Is the Steam version on F95? Although I never play the Bree route.....
Never played bree route too sorry not sure, and not sure if i can upload the version her or if that is not allowed

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019

1b hardly makes a difference and it will wait for 1d. Also here is cracked steam version.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Replaying some endings again, I've encountered some issues with a few (and some confusions). Before v23.06, if you married Cassidy, in her epilogue she had two twins named Isabella and Sophia, now she only mentions one (but the ending image still shows both twins). Alexis is another one (in my playthrough I dodged all her NTR events, but still in her ending her son's ethnicity was vastly different from the parents, which until some updates (at least from v23.05 it seems) before that wasn't a problem). I'll play again to see if by the time of the bitchy harem wedding a certain big bad cheese (deceased by then) will be among the guests of the ceremony (and this ending also iirc, only shows Cassidy had one girl unlike her solo ending). I also wonder if the encounter with Violaine and Vincent after taking Ayesha through the cemetery on a first date's been solved already (and it looks Violaine might be in the tatophile harem mentioned in the changelog). :unsure:

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
Hello people, how is the current content?
Advancing certain parts of the story blocks content from others?

Greetings

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes