master861

Nov 4, 2022
Alexis Ntr bj highschool reunion how do i get this scene?
Open up alexis story tracker and press on spoiler ther you can see the conditions for this event why no one used that function it is not for show this function.Ther is one ntr event with her if you close ther the ntr no orther ntr events get triggered

Reactions: hhhhy

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hello. I have a questiom. I am stuck with hanna route. Take her to a date at the stripclub. How to do it? I already give her the sexy dress before the date and did the date achieving the +50 DP but nothin triggered except the "coffe" which i did. In other occasion it said to go to the club and say no then coffe.. Another i put yes but it was the nightclub not the stripclub..
I also tried to give her the give a second time in anlther day but when i went to the date nothing triggered
Please help!
This is are bug if you on are version lower as 23.6 you need to update you game version because that bug got fixed around 23.6 version of the game.
@yys7788 if he is on are lower game version ther is no helping with the save file as i say above that bug is known and got fixed around 23.6 version of the game.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I do find it funny that if you tell any of the Home Harem girls to go topless at home, they'll usually be naked on a date instead of wearing a dress.
Untitled.png

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I do find it funny that if you tell any of the Home Harem girls to go topless at home, they'll usually be naked on a date instead of wearing a dress.
View attachment 2801386
and that is not event the funny thing about it the funny thing happens with some girls if ther got naked in the after date scene at home ther change ther clothes back to normal and then back to naked

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Open up alexis story tracker and press on spoiler ther you can see the conditions for this event why no one used that function it is not for show this function.Ther is one ntr event with her if you close ther the ntr no orther ntr events get triggered
Doesn't really tell me anything except which day and what time the highschool reunion event starts and it's just a scene with her getting upset about being gossiped by people.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
This is are bug if you on are version lower as 23.6 you need to update you game version because that bug got fixed around 23.6 version of the game.
@yys7788 if he is on are lower game version ther is no helping with the save file as i say above that bug is known and got fixed around 23.6 version of the game.
It turned out to be a version problem. A player raised the same problem before.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I don’t know why, but when I had sex with Bree, I only had the first penetration, and the second time I could only do Titfuck or Blowjob. Is it related to Bree’s mission? I’m currently on RP95, KP75, Maid route, and the mission is waiting to see her father.

Well, this appears to be a one-off, and you can still have normal sex afterwards.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v23.06.1d] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 598 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
it should be Saturday
Yeah I know which day it is what I'm asking is how to get Alexis Ntr bj highschool reunion because all I'm getting is the highschool reunion event scene where Mc talks with his friend and she gets angry about getting gossiped by other people and Mc and his friend has to encourage her.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm then you closed her ntr route but not 100% sure never played alexis ntr route.
yes you endet her ntr route i dit read the wiki about that because never played her ntr path:

The beauty and the nerds
Prerequisistes: done Talk to Alexis
Mike and Alexis go to their highschool reunion.
Depending on if you choose to ignore the NTR or told her to stop seeing other men, the event differs.
this event blocks all orther ntr stuff:

Discussing the dinner date
This event is only required if you caught her cheating OR if you decided to say something during her flirt in the beginning.
Prerequisites:
done Dinner with Alexis, told the guy off or caught Alexis cheating.
Depending on the choices made during the dinner date, Mike will have a different conversation with Alexis:
About her flirting
If Mike told the guy off, he can talk to Alexis and discuss her flirting behaviour.
He either can apologize for being possessive (reopens the NTR path), or he can tell her off. You have to tell her off in order to block all NTR content.

Last edited:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Hmm then you closed her ntr route but not 100% sure never played alexis ntr route.
yes you endet her ntr route i dit read the wiki about that because never played her ntr path:

The beauty and the nerds
Prerequisistes: done Talk to Alexis
Mike and Alexis go to their highschool reunion.
Depending on if you choose to ignore the NTR or told her to stop seeing other men, the event differs.
this event blocks all orther ntr stuff:

Discussing the dinner date
This event is only required if you caught her cheating OR if you decided to say something during her flirt in the beginning.
Prerequisites:
done Dinner with Alexis, told the guy off or caught Alexis cheating.
Depending on the choices made during the dinner date, Mike will have a different conversation with Alexis:
About her flirting
If Mike told the guy off, he can talk to Alexis and discuss her flirting behaviour.
He either can apologize for being possessive (reopens the NTR path), or he can tell her off. You have to tell her off in order to block all NTR content.
No I didn't block her ntr path I followed the wiki and I've got the scenes(The one in dinner, The one in the cinema, and the one on the beach) except the Ntr bj highschool reunion listed in the 23.6.1 changelog. (and the scenes after the highschool reunion because I want to get the Ntr bj highschool reunion scene before continuing her story.)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah sooo... I don't know what did I do wrong, but lavish is not appearing. It's my 4th playthrough and Lavish has always appeared after the office party when choosing "work" or "work hard". However, it's been and she still isn't here. Did I miss something?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yeah sooo... I don't know what did I do wrong, but lavish is not appearing. It's my 4th playthrough and Lavish has always appeared after the office party when choosing "work" or "work hard". However, it's been and she still isn't here. Did I miss something?
eh what that is new to me that this happens

master861

Nov 4, 2022
What is you version if i can ask kleio only leaves if you fu with the anal whore(if you not meet the condtiones for the band harem), ah and she can get killed by
Kylie

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes