xyzeif

Jun 10, 2023
我的steam玩2.361以前的文档会突然因为蓝色的小药物突然死了!我很郁闷!希望能出个图片回想!谢谢

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
That explains why you didn't understand what I'm saying. It's not that I couldn't advance in Lavish route, she just didn't appear at all. After the party where Aletta introduces her to you and working the day after, the event of her starting to work with you simply did not happen. Then again, everything works fine now so let's just drop the subject.
"I don't know either but as I said, I was playing v26.06, not v26.06.1d, so I didn't have the latest bugfixes"

Because I am playing the 23.6.0a version, Lavish does not have the problem of not working after the party. Unless you are using an earlier version than 23.6.0a and have this bug.

babudoglio

Jan 31, 2021
Screenshot_2023-07-27-18-25-04-06_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg I need some info, how do I progress in Minami's siscon event at the nightclub? I never find her there and it doesn't activate even if I take her there in the date. Need having sex with Minami or is there something I'm missing?

Last edited:

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
editing saves or taking saves is now not loading
does anyone faces the same problem after editing a save file and loading it in the game ?

Madlib

Oct 16, 2019
I fucked up and missed out on raising Minami's kink to 100. Is it possible to trigger the scene again or change the flag through console commands?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
does anyone faces the same problem after editing a save file and loading it in the game ?
That is your misstake if you mess around with any tools at you save file its on you to fix that or to say it with dev words thatz is your mistake i dont take response for your mistakes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I fucked up and missed out on raising Minami's kink to 100. Is it possible to trigger the scene again or change the flag through console commands?
Normally the answer would be "no", but for this specific problem a solution has been found and described here. However, do not delete your old saves just yet, something may go wrong and you'd need to go back.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Sasha plays in the band and i get stuck at 70lp
It turned out to be Sasha, according to the walkthrough,

Sasha has a band
Prerequisites: Hallway, Monday - Saturday, 18:00-24:00, Sasha in her bedroom, Sasha Love 30, not cheated

Mike overhears Sasha playing guitar in her bedroom. If Mike is enthusiastic about it, she will tell him she is in a band.

If he has the guitar skill, she will ask him to come to their band practice, otherwise she will invite him to their next gig. In order to play the Band Harem, you need the guitar skill at this point.

Outcome: Sasha max Love set to 70.

You must have guitar skills. If you choose no guitar at the beginning, you have to go to the bookstore every day until you buy the guitar skill book and complete 100% learning.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
If you really want to change the data, use cheats or URM in the game. Once SAVE, it is best not to modify from the Save file, including the save editor website.

Missed the event, please find the save file closest to the time to play, or restart the game. The established result of this game cannot be changed. Lost is lost, irreversible, just like a girlfriend.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
About the game, there are sometimes a few events that should've influenced the rest of the game but don't seem to have made much of an impact. Before this current version, I recall having mentioned in a post some pages back that the Xmas party at the office was held with Dwayne as one of the attendants (despite having received a bullet in the back of his head courtesy of Aletta as part of the plan to bring him down the night before). In this one however, the party was cancelled about a week prior after his death (a message signaled its cancellation). But in the bitchy harem foursome at the mansion, Cassidy mentions her parents were about to arrive (in which case the only person that should've arrived there was Cherie since, I presume she inherited the place) and in that harem's wedding, Dwayne was also present among the guests looking at the groom with his mouth shut (again, he was dead and probably some worms would've come out from his mouth if he had opened it) In this ending, unlike her solo one Cassidy has only one daughter rather than twins as well. How curious indeed. :unsure:

Magikzzzz

Mar 3, 2019
It turned out to be Sasha, according to the walkthrough,

Sasha has a band
Prerequisites: Hallway, Monday - Saturday, 18:00-24:00, Sasha in her bedroom, Sasha Love 30, not cheated

Mike overhears Sasha playing guitar in her bedroom. If Mike is enthusiastic about it, she will tell him she is in a band.

If he has the guitar skill, she will ask him to come to their band practice, otherwise she will invite him to their next gig. In order to play the Band Harem, you need the guitar skill at this point.

Outcome: Sasha max Love set to 70.

You must have guitar skills. If you choose no guitar at the beginning, you have to go to the bookstore every day until you buy the guitar skill book and complete 100% learning.
Yeah I got to 70% and was in the band but didn't do the first BoB yet, went on a date and nothing happened, meant I can't get home harem

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah I got to 70% and was in the band but didn't do the first BoB yet, went on a date and nothing happened, meant I can't get home harem
Bob is triggered by the number of days and practice, and the family harem wants you to sleep with Sasha and Bree.

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
I have a question.. What happens if you didnt achieve the 100% before the battle of bands start? (first events) i suffered a bug that one friday i couldnt do the practice so i am at 80%

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Now the game mostly finish. time to get back to the game.

Here some question.

Can I get all harem in the game in same save file ? any walkthrought to achieve this.

The game still has missable girls ? the last time I stop playing was because of this. miss an event then knew about it 5 hours later. :FacePalm:

Do I still need to bother with date to fucked a girl ? I remember some girl need a date to fucked them even tho she already MC's gf.

Thx for everyone who help answer these questions.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
1. To enter the bob final, you need 75%, and to win the final, you need 100%. Without winning the final, there is no band harem.

2. One save file can get the whole harem. I will not let any girl go, I want all of them. Also, if you want to fuck a girl without dating, that is called rape.

3, Kylie's jealousy is that as long as you kiss a girl in front of her, that girl will be locked. But normally, you will lose the tame harem, you should call the police to catch Kylie, and you shouldn't lose it halfway. You still watch walkthrough re Let's start.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Now the game mostly finish. time to get back to the game.

Here some question.

Can I get all harem in the game in same save file ? any walkthrought to achieve this.

The game still has missable girls ? the last time I stop playing was because of this. miss an event then knew about it 5 hours later. :FacePalm:

Do I still need to bother with date to fucked a girl ? I remember some girl need a date to fucked them even tho she already MC's gf.

Thx for everyone who help answer these questions.
(a) Yes, harems are not mutually exclusive. However, there is no real "step by step walkthrough" (and cannot be for multiple reasons), you would have to work with the wiki yourself.

(b) Yes, some girls are missable and almost all can be lost forever if you do something wrong.

(c) Generally, after a certain point, girls should be open to a "booty call" by telephone, i. e. sex without the date. If that doesn't work for a specific character it may not be implemented yet, either because it is work in progress or it has been forgotten or it may be some bug.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Booty call can be regarded as the end point of every girl except Sasha, Bree, and Minami (only the three of them have no booty call, and even Kylie who has not yet become a prisoner has a booty call), because it is not just Love point and Sub point All 100%, booty call can be successful

Dating in the girl's route process is necessary, although some small problems often pop up, the correct choice is not made, and the dating points will be reduced, but some people have special sex for dating, at least this is a necessary process for the route .Before getting a booty call, dating can accumulate the number of times of sex and sex experience.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes