Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What is you version if i can ask kleio only leaves if you fu with the anal whore(if you not meet the condtiones for the band harem), ah and she can get killed by
Kylie
Who's the anal whore? If you mean Anna, I also fucked her a lot of times and Kleio never left. I'm playing the latest version... But now that I think of it, it doesn't have the ".1d", which I guess it's the bugfix. I'll try it and report later if the bug is gone.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well so, after downloading the bugfix version, Lavish now appears no problem. I hope this means Kleio will not dissapear suddenly either.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah sooo... I don't know what did I do wrong, but lavish is not appearing. It's my 4th playthrough and Lavish has always appeared after the office party when choosing "work" or "work hard". However, it's been and she still isn't here. Did I miss something?
Lavish route in the walkthrough
It's correct. I can complete it every time. I don't know how you played until Lavish disappeared.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Lavish route in the walkthrough
It's correct. I can complete it every time. I don't know how you played until Lavish disappeared.
I don't know either but as I said, I was playing v26.06, not v26.06.1d, so I didn't have the latest bugfixes.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Welp, in the end Kleio did left because I was fucking Anna too and i just hadn't noticed. Is there a way to keep Kleio in the game after they find out? I guess I have to pass the Battle of the bands first, but I can't practice with them because meeting both in the same room make Kleio leave. I guess I should use cheats or load another save to finish the band events before they find out?

And now that I'm on it: is there any way to load a save other than closing the game and opening it again? Clicking right button in my mouse allows me only to save, but not to load.

Magikzzzz

Mar 3, 2019
Welp, in the end Kleio did left because I was fucking Anna too and i just hadn't noticed. Is there a way to keep Kleio in the game after they find out? I guess I have to pass the Battle of the bands first, but I can't practice with them because meeting both in the same room make Kleio leave. I guess I should use cheats or load another save to finish the band events before they find out?

And now that I'm on it: is there any way to load a save other than closing the game and opening it again? Clicking right button in my mouse allows me only to save, but not to load.
You should check the wiki it tells you how the harems work, they both need certain stats

gunodim

May 2, 2021
Guys, I have a problem. The "work" button is missing in the office, and I have not completed the quests with the girls in the office.

Character needs are at a maximum. Tried loading the game. The button didn't show up. Although on very old saves from the very beginning of the game, it is there. And at work in the gym, the button is also there.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

In most screens, press ESC and a menu will appear, which can be loaded.

Lavish has a long mission cycle, but as long as you follow the walkthrough and don't make wrong choices, there is absolutely no problem. So you have made wrong choices before.

The main reason why Kleio will disappear, is not that she is Kylie, unless you deliberately make her the object of Kylie's jealousy. In fact, the band harem. When she competed with Anna, the data lost.

Judging from some of the content you described earlier, you should not have studied walkthrough carefully.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.06.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Playing again and getting the home harem ending, I've found something curious about said harem (especially when all 5 girls become pregnant at the same time). For instance, if Bree and Sasha are both present in the same room, in the ensuing conversation the girls have comparing their pregnant bellies and the protagonist stumbles upon and is found out by them, in one part Bree says "It's okay, after all you're going to be a father twice over!". But if three of them had been present, then that line should've changed to thrice over, the same would've been for four or five of them present as well, but what comes after thrice in that part I'm not certain since at least the Oxford dictionary says there's nothing after that. Maybe there could be change about that in the future. :unsure:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
In most screens, press ESC and a menu will appear, which can be loaded.

Lavish has a long mission cycle, but as long as you follow the walkthrough and don't make wrong choices, there is absolutely no problem. So you have made wrong choices before.

The main reason why Kleio will disappear, is not that she is Kylie, unless you deliberately make her the object of Kylie's jealousy. In fact, the band harem. When she competed with Anna, the data lost.

Judging from some of the content you described earlier, you should not have studied walkthrough carefully.
No no, I was following the walkthrough to a T and she didn't appear. I did the exact same thing in my other playthroughs and she did appear. But as I stated before, I wasn't playing the bugfixed version so that's that.

I have no idea what you mean here: " The main reason why Kleio will disappear, is not that she is Kylie, unless you deliberately make her the object of Kylie's jealousy. In fact, the band harem. When she competed with Anna, the data lost" because it's truly bad written.

Thanks about the loading information tho.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is a dumb question but can you use old saves whenever updates roll out? New player here
Not a dumb question, an important one.

Short answer: yes, you can.

Long answer: when the old save is too old, sometimes hiccups happen because events have been altered, and you might miss some in-between content but generally not the whole story (other bugs notwithstanding). Also, there was a big change about 2.5 years ago when it wasn't possible, which in theory could happen again, though I doubt it for the male MC - female might be a bit more risky since there is more work left.

To be sure though, if I have a whole playthrough going on I usually keep that version around, so I can in doubt finish it there (as far as the content exists) and carry over to a New Game + if all things go downhill.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
No no, I was following the walkthrough to a T and she didn't appear. I did the exact same thing in my other playthroughs and she did appear. But as I stated before, I wasn't playing the bugfixed version so that's that.

I have no idea what you mean here: " The main reason why Kleio will disappear, is not that she is Kylie, unless you deliberately make her the object of Kylie's jealousy. In fact, the band harem. When she competed with Anna, the data lost" because it's truly bad written.

Thanks about the loading information tho.
I just restarted the version you mentioned two weeks ago, and I'm sure Lavish's walkthrough is correct. Find out for yourself which task is wrong.

Lavish does filing-Oh I'll call
Lavish’s first official review-1, whatever. 2, Throw in an innuendo
Lavish's first project-Harder Project
Lavish turns in her project—Make an innuendo out of it
Lavish’s next project-Grab her ass
Lavish turns in her next project-1, You deserve a naughty reward.2, Unless you want me to
Lavish at the pub-1, I like it when you call me that outside work. 2, Compliment her looks
Lavish seeks a promotion-Whatever I want? Like ... sex?
Lavish needs guidance-I'll help... for a kiss (if she promised sex)
Lavish needs coaching-For another kiss (kissed her once before)
Aletta asks Mike about Lavish-Fantastic.

There are two possibilities for Kleio disappearing, one is that you made her jealous by Kylie, and then she was killed. The other is what you most likely encountered, in the band harem, Kleio didn't reach enough stats, so she left the band, and then The missions including the band and the harem will end.

I am not a player in an English-speaking country. I use Google Translate to communicate, and there may be some problems. As long as you explain the problem in detail, I probably know how to find the answer.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Guys, I have a problem. The "work" button is missing in the office, and I have not completed the quests with the girls in the office.

Character needs are at a maximum. Tried loading the game. The button didn't show up. Although on very old saves from the very beginning of the game, it is there. And at work in the gym, the button is also there.
Then why are you unwilling to restart? Using very old save file may have some wrong results.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
If there is any problem and you can't find the reason, please describe the content of the problem, it is best to upload the save file, most people can help find the answer, but try not to modify the save file for you.

Because almost 90% of the data that can be modified arbitrarily in this game can rely on cheats in the game. Modifying it in other ways may cause damage to the save file. If you make a wrong choice or miss the key points of many tasks, it will be irreparable .

I almost restart the game more than five times in each version, just because I often accidentally miss a small task, so I will divide the timeline, save a lot of files, and reduce the possibility of having to restart the game that cannot be corrected. Even so, I also often restart the game :D

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I just restarted the version you mentioned two weeks ago, and I'm sure Lavish's walkthrough is correct. Find out for yourself which task is wrong.

Lavish does filing-Oh I'll call
Lavish’s first official review-1, whatever. 2, Throw in an innuendo
Lavish's first project-Harder Project
Lavish turns in her project—Make an innuendo out of it
Lavish’s next project-Grab her ass
Lavish turns in her next project-1, You deserve a naughty reward.2, Unless you want me to
Lavish at the pub-1, I like it when you call me that outside work. 2, Compliment her looks
Lavish seeks a promotion-Whatever I want? Like ... sex?
Lavish needs guidance-I'll help... for a kiss (if she promised sex)
Lavish needs coaching-For another kiss (kissed her once before)
Aletta asks Mike about Lavish-Fantastic

I am not a player in an English-speaking country. I use Google Translate to communicate, and there may be some problems. As long as you explain the problem in detail, I probably know how to find the answer.
That explains why you didn't understand what I'm saying. It's not that I couldn't advance in Lavish route, she just didn't appear at all. After the party where Aletta introduces her to you and working the day after, the event of her starting to work with you simply did not happen. Then again, everything works fine now so let's just drop the subject.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes