Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah i was paying with the cheats but it only helps so much. I was playing as the female though. Seems like the male MC has all the scenes. Was trying to do a strictly female path.
Oh Bree MC is currently still hard in development. Mike Path is mostly done though given that there is no Sam/Cat path I still have my doubt.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me if Shiori have an ending or not yet?

She is one of my favorite girls in the game, but been ages since I played this game, got no clue if she had or got any endings

Thanks!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hi, can anyone tell me if Shiori have an ending or not yet?

She is one of my favorite girls in the game, but been ages since I played this game, got no clue if she had or got any endings

Thanks!
She does. She can be married,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shiion1

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How do you meet Camilla at the club with Lexi for the criminal harem? The spoilers say this, but nothing will trigger the event.
Could you please explain the previous process first? After I told Camila the truth, I haven't found a chance to bring up the follow-up topic with Lexi.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
I seem to be having a massive issue with the home harem (Bree and Sasha).

Basically, even tho i have completed all the requisites and having tried with all kinds of situations (Both before being sex slave, after being sex slaves, setting lesbian interest at 50%, having sex with both of them under a week, etc...) at least 7-8 times, when i trigger the home harem thing by meeting both of them at the same time, they are always completely shocked and disgusted, and Bree fuck off elsewhere. Everything in the quest journal is green, so i can only assume it's a bug of some sort

I did not make the band harem beforehand tho, but i'm unsure if it was required? If anyone can help me out with this i would be very grateful. Thanks!

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Hey, so i took Minami's side instead of Sasha's in the "There have to be consequences" event and now i can't raise her KP past 50. Is there a way to edit the save file, to re-trigger this event somehow? I've tried using UnRen or Ren'py save editor, but i've no idea where how to go about it, or if it's even possible to do this.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I seem to be having a massive issue with the home harem (Bree and Sasha).

Basically, even tho i have completed all the requisites and having tried with all kinds of situations (Both before being sex slave, after being sex slaves, setting lesbian interest at 50%, having sex with both of them under a week, etc...) at least 7-8 times, when i trigger the home harem thing by meeting both of them at the same time, they are always completely shocked and disgusted, and Bree fuck off elsewhere. Everything in the quest journal is green, so i can only assume it's a bug of some sort

I did not make the band harem beforehand tho, but i'm unsure if it was required? If anyone can help me out with this i would be very grateful. Thanks!
There are some details here that cannot be explained in detail immediately, because I haven't seen your archive, and I can't confirm your question.

What I can remind you is that when you complete the task of two people to a certain extent(In fact, he had sex with both girls.), the Harem task will appear. At this time, you need to adjust the data of the two people to trigger the harem event. Remember, when you are not sure whether the data meets the requirements, you should avoid meeting with two people at the same time, including in swimming pools, kitchens, living rooms and other places.

The family harem event is not affected by other harem events, only the family harem welcomes other girls to live together, only one at a time.

I do Family Harem, Jealousy Harem, and Fashion Harem at the same time, and it is not affected. As for finishing Band Harem first, will it affect the choice of Family Harem, because Band Harem takes quite a long time, and it is almost the last thing I finish. So the walkthrough,
If it is mentioned that collared is required, then this condition should be met.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hey, so i took Minami's side instead of Sasha's in the "There have to be consequences" event and now i can't raise her KP past 50. Is there a way to edit the save file, to re-trigger this event somehow? I've tried using UnRen or Ren'py save editor, but i've no idea where how to go about it, or if it's even possible to do this.
If you don't use cheats in the game, please download the new version of 0x52_URM first. Search Minami, find Minami_sub (current value) and Minami_sub_max (maximum value), and adjust the data you need.Note that if the current value in 0x52_URM is 40, the current value in the game is 20.

However, if you made a bad decision before, resulting in unwanted consequences, in this case, I suggest you read the old save and re-select it.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I bought the real one! I don't want to play piracy! Because there is no Chinese! :cry:
Unfortunately, this is Andrealphus_games response on steam: Sorry, due to cost it will never happen

I would like to make a suggestion. There are websites like 3DM in China. They have been engaged in translating non-Chinese language games into Chinese, and have transformed from the original pirated website to a legitimate website, and have obtained cooperation with many game manufacturers in Chinese translation of games. Although it is in Simplified Chinese, maybe this is a solution that can be considered. They can even launch two versions, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, for Steam users in different regions to choose.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
There are some details here that cannot be explained in detail immediately, because I haven't seen your archive, and I can't confirm your question.

What I can remind you is that when you complete the task of two people to a certain extent(In fact, he had sex with both girls.), the Harem task will appear. At this time, you need to adjust the data of the two people to trigger the harem event. Remember, when you are not sure whether the data meets the requirements, you should avoid meeting with two people at the same time, including in swimming pools, kitchens, living rooms and other places.

The family harem event is not affected by other harem events, only the family harem welcomes other girls to live together, only one at a time.

I do Family Harem, Jealousy Harem, and Fashion Harem at the same time, and it is not affected. As for finishing Band Harem first, will it affect the choice of Family Harem, because Band Harem takes quite a long time, and it is almost the last thing I finish. So the walkthrough,
If it is mentioned that collared is required, then this condition should be met.
Hmm... So i should progress Bree and Sasha more? When i'm speaking of Home Harem, it is specifically these two. I gathered that you kind of start with them and then make your way to others and add them one by one. I haven't initiated any other harem. this is the first one.

But that's the thing, i progressed both of them pretty damn far, and gave collars to both of them as well (Both are full submissive, and 80+ love). Honestly, if i'm missing any requirements, then the game should be clear on that aspect. Right now i've been trying a bunch of shit and none of it worked, and it's getting irritating to try and find the perfect combination of flags and conditions just for those two.

Had a few issues with other specific events not triggering despite all attempts (such as the Bree BJ in the shower, or any sex scene with her in the shower for that matter)

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hmm... So i should progress Bree and Sasha more? When i'm speaking of Home Harem, it is specifically these two. I gathered that you kind of start with them and then make your way to others and add them one by one. I haven't initiated any other harem. this is the first one.

But that's the thing, i progressed both of them pretty damn far, and gave collars to both of them as well (Both are full submissive, and 80+ love). Honestly, if i'm missing any requirements, then the game should be clear on that aspect. Right now i've been trying a bunch of shit and none of it worked, and it's getting irritating to try and find the perfect combination of flags and conditions just for those two.

Had a few issues with other specific events not triggering despite all attempts (such as the Bree BJ in the shower, or any sex scene with her in the shower for that matter)
If you really want to help you, I still hope you can give me your save file. Please save in 3-4.

Reactions: GopnikDude

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Sure! Thank you for your help. Hopefully you see what's wrong with it.
You've got to be kidding me, Sasha's les point just 40.....raise to 50 plz

It doesn't matter if you add it to 60. After the family harem is established, everyone's Les point will be locked at 50 and cannot be changed. The same is true for other harems.

Plus, if you don't learn guitar skills, you don't have a band harem.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes