Jun 6, 2022
on steam on bree's dlc page, it says she is going to have 10 LI's does anyone know how many LI women she is going to have and who they are?

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
How do i unlock all skill books in the library and how do i unlock all toys at the sexshop?
right now i can only buy condoms, buttplugs, cosplay outfits and slave collars

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How do i unlock all skill books in the library and how do i unlock all toys at the sexshop?
right now i can only buy condoms, buttplugs, cosplay outfits and slave collars
Which game is library science skills? Are you really playing L&S?

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Which game is library science skills? Are you really playing L&S?
i never said anything about library science skill i said that not all books that are shown in the wiki are in my bookstore
there is a bookstore at the mall that also sells skill books as an example the shibari skill book should be purchasable there but i can only see the guitar skill book and none other

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
i never said anything about library science skill i said that not all books that are shown in the wiki are in my bookstore
there is a bookstore at the mall that also sells skill books as an example the shibari skill book should be purchasable there but i can only see the guitar skill book and none other
The book store sells a different skill book each day of the week

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
same for sextoy store?
I believe the sex store updates the more times you successfully have sex with the girls since some of them require mutiple times to use some of the equipment and one of the MC's stats is sexperience after all.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
same for sextoy store?
The sex store does not sell the book. It sells the rope. The book is found at the book store.

edit: The items you can buy at the sex store seem to be unlocked as you gain knowledge (books) and sexperience. Best guess I can come up with. I never really paid attention to any of it until I needed something from there.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes