MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
i know, i mean, someone just share the last ver recently.
usualy, if the last ver updated to op, the game will get the compressed ver faster.
Has anyone reported on the op that there was an update and gave a valid link? Usually it takes a week max, usually

Reactions: Kavilia

Icylin

Feb 13, 2018
It says in the changelog that there are a few new outfits but none are listed, anyone know which ones they are?

lp456

May 24, 2018
straight from the Wiki

Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state.

its either you kissed someone in front of her or you do not have the guitar skill or whenever you are on the date with her you don't have the date points past or equal to 90
So if i don't kissed someone in front of her can pass that?

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I don't know why they even bother updating this game anymore. It's nearly impossible to keep track of all the hidden triggers and timing, so getting to the new content is going to be harder and harder for most players. Starting in on the 3D remake should be their main focus imo.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v23.06] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 596 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Has anyone reported on the op that there was an update and gave a valid link? Usually it takes a week max, usually
oh, i don't know that it need to be reported to the op first.
sorry for asking too much.
next time i'll waiting for it patiently.
thx for answer.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I don't know why, the 0x52_URM file cannot be used in version 23.06a.Previously available in version 22.9.0b.

ImaginaryMe

Nov 11, 2022
For all my Mac people. Didn't want you to miss another one.
Mac: (v23.6.0a) -

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
Will the game ever behave differently depending on who gets a girl pregnant "for example Dwayne's scene with Bree"

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Will the game ever behave differently depending on who gets a girl pregnant "for example Dwayne's scene with Bree"
that depends on the girl and the situation of what is going on
the one you mentioned will not behave differently if pregnant or not but there are ones that will
here is the that can help you with this

Nixx James

Mar 30, 2020
is what you need to do and the other person who said that it can't be cheated is correct so you will have to start a new save
I already completed sasha has a band but nothing happened.....every time I asked her on a date same thing happened repeatedly...not the story date..just normal date and sex...i don't know what I did wrong.....btw I enabled cheat option

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes