skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive ac/sleep.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Error when try to play on Joiplay need help pls

Ryuoh

Nov 16, 2019
My language is not English, so to play better I translate the game.

Normally using UnRen, I decompile the rpyc files, to generate the rpy files and then generate the translation.

But since the last update I can't do it anymore, not even the latest version of UnRen or even the older ones solve this, can anyone help me with a solution?

image.png

Jun 26, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Error when try to play on Joiplay need help pls
Sadly, at the moment, you can't run LoSeSB on Android with JoiPlay. In the latest update the game was updated to Ren'py engine 8.1.0, but currently JoiPlay do not support that version (Ren'py plugin supports from the last 7 version to 8.0.3).

You can always check the JoiPlay Patreon site for new updates.

Normally using UnRen, I decompile the rpyc files, to generate the rpy files and then generate the translation.

But since the last update I can't do it anymore, not even the latest version of UnRen or even the older ones solve this, can anyone help me with a solution?

View attachment 2758056
Try with UnRen-forall. In my case works well. Also, check that the path to the game don't have spaces.

Last edited:

Kuuama

May 12, 2021
There no option to load my previous save when in-game(android). Do I have to re start the whole game to load a save state? Starting the game takes 1-2 min every time, so loading a save is a hassle. Theres also no preferences menu in game.

Reactions: mams3425

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019

View attachment 2758056
To decompile use this

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-fo...shell-forall-v8-8.92717/page-55#post-11160832

What language are you going to translate it into?

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
You will be in a new room, Aletta would be there to pleasure you and the office harem quest would unlock and Cassidy would either be your gf or pet I think.

Yeah I was thinking of doing nothing like you said. I will follow Emma's wiki first and then act accordingly. Thanks for the help.
thank you
its hilarious because shortly after i post my orginal comment on the topic i got the CEO role so all i had to do is wait
im a dumbass :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: verizon_vader

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
im having trouble with I just need more specifics like what weekday and stuff like that

Notshauna

Jul 13, 2017
So basically start with Sam's route exclusively in the beginning, then get Emma and THEN start with other girls?
Emma doesn't care about girls that aren't girlfriends or sex slaves, so for most characters you can progress them decently far (for most of them up to 70ish LP and less than 90 KP and not pregnant) without issue. Only a small number of girls are an issue, such as Cassidy on the dominance path, Sasha and Sam offer significant concerns if you get Lucky early and are trying to progress Emma. Worst case scenario just set up a save before you first meet Emma in the bakery and you can just friend zone everyone for a bit to unlock Emma.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
im having trouble with I just need more specifics like what weekday and stuff like that
You at the wiki and dint see the table on that site?
Look as far down as you can on the Palla wiki the is are table that shows you the time and the weekday she is at the night club.
Should be around Saturday to sunday night around 00:00 - 05:00

master861

Nov 4, 2022
How can I trigger this with Playing board games?
What board game? Are you talking about the home date and the board game ther is nothing to trigger go on are date at home and play board game or you are talking about the Audry(Board Game is the same as with orther girls only that she dont like to play board games she plays insteat with your cock)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Emma doesn't care about girls that aren't girlfriends or sex slaves, so for most characters you can progress them decently far (for most of them up to 70ish LP and less than 90 KP and not pregnant) without issue. Only a small number of girls are an issue, such as Cassidy on the dominance path, Sasha and Sam offer significant concerns if you get Lucky early and are trying to progress Emma. Worst case scenario just set up a save before you first meet Emma in the bakery and you can just friend zone everyone for a bit to unlock Emma.
... as we all know, f95zone is for friend95zone ;)

• Haha

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I was thinking of this as well, progressing with everyone as usual and while starting with Emma, pause the relationship with others.

Jun 26, 2023
Not as much as me who followed the wiki and still messed up Emma :D
I think that Emma is a mess. Definitely, she required an almost exclusive new game (or new game+) for her alone.

There should be an achievement after finished her story, like

"Congratulations you frienzoned, dumped, avoided all the girls in game-including your adopted sister-, just to following the girl of your (wet) dreams!. Here, player, you, the real one, the guy/girl behind the screen, take these five thousands dollars (in game only) as a reward for your dedication, patience and self-control. Now go, you are free to screw anyone you like (in game only)".

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I think that Emma is a mess. Definitely, she required an almost exclusive new game (or new game+) for her alone.

"Congratulations you frienzoned, dumped, avoided all the girls in game-including your adopted sister-, just to following the girl of your (wet) dreams!. Here, player, you, the real one, the guy/girl behind the screen, take these five thousands dollars (in game only) as a reward for your dedication, patience and self-control. Now go, you are free to screw anyone you like (in game only)".
There isn't even much of a story once you manage to get Emma done right.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
if you are on version 23.6.0a and are wondering how to use the spoiler button in the story tracker
when you click on the spoiler button you can hover over certain quests in the say, for example, Sasha's log and you hover over the "Help Sasha unpack" it will show the specifics like what time, place, and needs in order for that quest to happen,
now it may show code versions of stuff like "Work". that is a given because Andrealphus just added this to this update. the only downside to this QOL addition is that if you exit the story tracker it will turn off the ability and you have to hit the spoiler button again to see the spoiler stuff again

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello again, amazing people... someone can give me the last mod for this last update of Love & Sex - Second Base v23.5.0 or v23.6.0a or i have already in game that mod without put it in game folder?

Notshauna

Jul 13, 2017

Yeah she wouldn't nearly be as frustrating to progress if she wasn't gated around have a lot of LP with Sam, the Lucky trait, your character being single and for you the player to be lucky enough to trigger her events (on an earlier play through it took three seasons for her to trigger). And to make matters worse from there she requires tons of dates to get to the point where you can even have sex with her, so it just adds to the frustration.

I like Emma but she should hopefully be less restrictive once the Friendly harem is complete.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes