ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I maybe i'm doing something wrong but I have not seen a single sexual thing in this game except maybe the occasional nudity but that's more exhibition than anything and things just happen. I even looked up the walk-through and nothing it says happens with any character. I would wait for the nighttime event with sasha for days in the hallway but nothing happens. I can interact with everything normally and nothing happens then suddenly some guy named scottie shows up but then never appears again except one time in where he showed up double with broken interactions. The characters keep saying "You don't look so well" and leave, they say it every time and even if I sleep eat or do anything it happens every time I see them for the first time in that current day. Does not happen again for the rest of the day. So then I decided to use the cheats to see if it had something to do with relationship points. Nope, no matter if they like me or not nothing happens.

Something is wrong with my game or I am missing something. The hints on the phone do not help and it is unclear what I am doing wrong.

Alig555

May 22, 2019
I have a problem, if for example I ask Samantha to not shave, is it normal that she is still fully shaved in the first sex encounter? I also found out that other girls, despite the fact that when you command them they have the option "you should shave", still they are fully shaved in any animation. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using cheat codes. Also, is there any way you can have sex with the girls apart from the events? thanks

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How do I get sasha to get breasts implants and dyed hair? I'm at the point where I've told her that I prefer blonde girls.

Last edited:

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
for some reason i cant actually do one of bree events and its limiting what i can do, i try to meet her in her bedroom in the morning but nothing happens, i get a bowsette event randomly but not the event i need

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
I've tried searching the thread, but can't find much regarding the female protagonist route:
- Is there anything to do part from grinding up your relationship with Sasha and getting the short sex scene? I can't seem to go to the university, I don't pick up any skills from the tutorial section and I can't find any people around; part from Sasha and Mike, of course.

I.e. is this path just under development for the moment and should I just wait for more content before I give it another try?

Thanks in advance!

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
How do I get sasha to get breasts implants and dyed hair? I'm at the point where I've told her that I prefer blonde girls.
For what you're saying, start at the pool on a Sunday afternoon with sasha and bree You must have more 75% kink with sasha

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've tried searching the thread, but can't find much regarding the female protagonist route:
- Is there anything to do part from grinding up your relationship with Sasha and getting the short sex scene? I can't seem to go to the university, I don't pick up any skills from the tutorial section and I can't find any people around; part from Sasha and Mike, of course.

I.e. is this path just under development for the moment and should I just wait for more content before I give it another try?

Thanks in advance!
Hi, you can also fuck Mike and scottie

Reactions: Heresiarch

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
For what you're saying, start at the pool on a Sunday afternoon with sasha and bree You must have more 75% kink with sasha
The dyeing kinda brought itself without me doing nothing. I saw the scene you told me about, Sasha is clearly thinking that Bree has better body, now. But what do I do now? Just wait (what place?) or do I have to find another scene?

Save file please
Hope you can roll with mine.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Did you give them both collars? Are you in a poly relationship with the both of them?

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
It's strange the OP has the "upcoming patch notes" instead of the released patch notes, which are

- New girl: Morgan
- New teaser girl: Ayesha
- New NPC: The Master
- New room: the beach
- New date location: the beach
- Pregnancy, sexy swimsuit and collar for Shiori
- 3 new items to buy
- 268 new lines of voiced dialogue (Sasha, Samantha, Ayesha, Bree)
- Rewritten Bree's after date sex scene
- Anal sex with Bree
- 5 new CGs
- 16 new events
- 9 new activities
- Fixes
Might need an update?

Also anyone in the $5 patreon tier sharing the patch guide would always be super appreciated. </3 Can't figure out how to meet Ayesha, or progress past the second Morgan event (realising MC is a total tool that thought she was always a dude). Also, what the hell do you do to return Anna back up past 20% after she got reduced like last patch or so?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes