CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Hey curiously can't get Palla event 6 to kick in you have any trouble getting her kink above 60%?

Thanks for the little info by the way extremely helpful.
some references should be in the character files again like I said someone needs to make a properly updated guide I've provided all the necessary & requested resources, and I don't have all the answers.

This was just a case of me once again providing requested resources so I don't know how to answer your question as I'm not the one making the guide.

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
some references should be in the character files again like I said someone needs to make a properly updated guide I've provided all the necessary & requested resources, and I don't have all the answers.

This was just a case of me once again providing requested resources so I don't know how to answer your question as I'm not the one making the guide.
Ahh gotcha, well appreciate the fact your providing what you are. Thinking this might be a bug then.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I can't figure this out, how do you get Morgan to wear more feminine clothes?
At least in the previous version, you could talk to her to reduce her femininity. Pick the feminine options. Might take a while though, and you don't get any indication until you have reached a landmark (because she then changes clothing).

Have not tried this version.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Morgan is very unobvious with that mechanic.

She has a hidden (well, now visible in the latest patreon version) "masculinity meter" that gets increased or reduced based on responses that you give her in chat actions (Like "Yeah, you were terrified" would give -1, whereas you were never scared will give +1). Chat actions happen when you call her or buy her a drink. I don't remember exactly, but I think she has 4 thresholds - 80 (camo pants / jacket, 60 - jacked / jeans, 40 - sweater / jeans, 20 - sweater skirt), her hairstyle also changes, as well as responses she gives to talk actions (travels, tv, people, etc)

The trick is that as long as she is above 50 points, all lines that reduce her "masculinity" reduce her love points by 1. (and vice versa). So just go to bar dates, buy her a drink, say the "feminizing line", compliment her, or otherwise negate -1 lp, rinse and repeat.

As of now, her lp can never go above 100 (50% love bar) because the event that is supposed to advance her does not exist, so you can't get her pregnant without cheating.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Considering we are on the topic of Morgan. I broke my Morgan by putting a collar on her before she was completely feminized and now she walks around topless with a nice skirt. I love it and hope it never gets fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lewismasss

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Considering we are on the topic of Morgan. I broke my Morgan by putting a collar on her before she was completely feminized and now she walks around topless with a nice skirt. I love it and hope it never gets fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's actually a bug with her clothing display, the makeup and skirt stage is 20 point level, the last tier of her "feminization".

Ed: Oh, and it was fixed in the latest version.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Speaking of the latest version. Any heros out there willing to share that? Kinda interested in seeing what the Bree side got.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Speaking of the latest version. Any heros out there willing to share that? Kinda interested in seeing what the Bree side got.
19.9.3 does not have any new Bree content. The only new Bree event in 19.9.2 is the teaser of discount John Wick in the club shootout scene.
Nevermind that, I can't read.

Last edited:

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
Are there any Alexis revenge options?

I personally have no interest in a relationship with her and only accepted the date in the hope of building up her gold digger expectations only to dump her for a Bree/Sasha threesome.

Edit: Just saw that you can give her a personalised collar, it'll do for the petty revenge I wanted.

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
when the new version will come out on Android v19.9.2b because v19.8.1e bug images hanna not found...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes