Grunt117

Sep 10, 2019

Who is the best Bride, Bree or Sasha ?
Andrealphus

I think it might be on the 19.10 , I hope it is :) And P.S. dont get mad at me if Im wrong. Im just looking for when the next update is . :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Next update for Love & Sex will be focusing on Cassidy, Sasha and Bree - Cassidy will get a pretty long storyline and a few sex scenes - Sasha & Bree will get masturbation scenes and wedding scene

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Next update for Love & Sex will be focusing on Cassidy, Sasha and Bree - Cassidy will get a pretty long storyline and a few sex scenes - Sasha & Bree will get masturbation scenes and wedding scene
Looking forward to seeing those updates.

Re: Palla - I have her current KP max at 60. Hint says I need to train her more. Is 60 the current max, or what training needs to be done to increase?

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Looking forward to seeing those updates.

Re: Palla - I have her current KP max at 60. Hint says I need to train her more. Is 60 the current max, or what training needs to be done to increase?
When Palla confronts you at the mall after having sex you have to answer with
"I want you to be mine and mine alone"
in order to increase her sub max to 70 to trigger next event. You will only get the increase if her sub is already >50 when you fire the mall confrontation event. Otherwise you will be stuck at 60 forever.

Reactions: Yamura

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
So after playing for a few hours, I got a date with Bree, the date goes well and it ends in the bedroom of the MC then he ask her if she is his girlfriend and she said yes and then proceed to have sex. Until this point everything is fine, but the next day, it's like that never happened, I can't kiss her, the phone keeps saying that the MC is single, Bree keeps getting annoyed if I try to go in when she is in the bathroom, and I still lose love points with her if I slap her ass, something that shouldn't happen after having sex with her, I mean why would she be upset that I saw her going to the bath if the last night she had sex with the MC...That kind of continuity errors is something I don't like, because it feels like no progress was done at all, so that's as far as I will go, tired of sandbox games where you are fucking a girl but she still will keep you out of the bathroom, won't kiss you or "insert old repetable event that wasn't considered when you make progress with a LI", even if she is your sex slave, a bit of continuity won't hurt.

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
So after playing for a few hours, I got a date with Bree, the date goes well and it ends in the bedroom of the MC then he ask her if she is his girlfriend and she said yes and then proceed to have sex. Until this point everything is fine, but the next day, it's like that never happened, I can't kiss her, the phone keeps saying that the MC is single, Bree keeps getting annoyed if I try to go in when she is in the bathroom, and I still lose love points with her if I slap her ass, something that shouldn't happen after having sex with her, I mean why would she be upset that I saw her going to the bath if the last night she had sex with the MC...That kind of continuity errors is something I don't like, because it feels like no progress was done at all, so that's as far as I will go, tired of sandbox games where you are fucking a girl but she still will keep you out of the bathroom, won't kiss you or "insert old repetable event that wasn't considered when you make progress with a LI", even if she is your sex slave, a bit of continuity won't hurt.
dude wants to creep on ladies on the toilet. weirdo. shes just not into you enough yet.

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
dude wants to creep on ladies on the toilet. weirdo. shes just not into you enough yet.
She is there to take a shower, after having sex with her, it shouldn't be a problem to see her naked, but instead she is doing the same thing as before the sex scene, that's called a continuity problem. If you can have sex with her, you shouldn't have problem sharing a shower, or it is normal to have sex with your girlfriend but then she goes and throw you out of the bathroom because she is going to have a shower and she gets mad if you see her in her undies when you saw her naked, it wouldn't make sense so neither it does in the game.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I haven't played in a while which one is Cassidy again?? lol

D

Deleted member 1004065

Does anyone know how to get Alexis, Cassidy and Lavish?

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
She is there to take a shower, after having sex with her, it shouldn't be a problem to see her naked, but instead she is doing the same thing as before the sex scene, that's called a continuity problem. If you can have sex with her, you shouldn't have problem sharing a shower, or it is normal to have sex with your girlfriend but then she goes and throw you out of the bathroom because she is going to have a shower and she gets mad if you see her in her undies when you saw her naked, it wouldn't make sense so neither it does in the game.
she just not into you enough. get your love points up and she wont complain anymore. and stop being a weirdo who hangs out in bathrooms

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
she just not into you enough. get your love points up and she wont complain anymore. and stop being a weirdo who hangs out in bathrooms
You still don't get my point, since I have already had sex with her, I have already seen her naked so there shouldn't be a problem to share a shower or slap her ass, but since like you say I need to get my love points up more, it's called a continuity problem.

Also stop calling me a weirdo, I didn't called you anything so don't start with names, besides wanting to see the content with the girls in the bathroom, sharing a shower/sex there it's called seeing all the content not being a weirdo.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
You still don't get my point, since I have already had sex with her, I have already seen her naked so there shouldn't be a problem to share a shower or slap her ass, but since like you say I need to get my love points up more, it's called a continuity problem.

Also stop calling me a weirdo, I didn't called you anything so don't start with names, besides wanting to see the content with the girls in the bathroom, sharing a shower/sex there it's called seeing all the content not being a weirdo.
bree will fuck you casually first, its just a casual fuck. you gotta build your relationship with her to do all that

Reactions: Marcope

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
bree will fuck you casually first, its just a casual fuck. you gotta build your relationship with her to do all that
thats what im trying to say, you bang a girl once, probably with the lights off, and now you wanna watch her in the bathroom. it's pretty goddamn weird. im not gonna set a hard limit on how many times you have to bang a chick before walking in on her in the bathroom, but... it's a number. like very high. probably depending on what they are doing in there. you ever try knocking? she would probably appreciate a knock.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes