blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Be warned Kylie is Yandere. Those points you see she sometimes gets that no one gets is Yandere points btw. You want those as low as possible. Rumors are she will go on killing spree maybe later in the game development once it gets high enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Public Link has updated.
LoSeSb-Patreon-19.7.2f-win.zip

Link:
I strongly advise that yandere points only start counting AFTER player de-flower her. It doesn't fit the sences that you two are just normal friends, never fucked and she start to kill other girls. We should at least have this right.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I strongly advise that yandere points only start counting AFTER player de-flower her. It doesn't fit the sences that you two are just normal friends, never fucked and she start to kill other girls. We should at least have this right.
Any advantage in downloading the public 19.3.3a version over the Patreon 19.2.2?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Any advantage in downloading the public 19.3.3a version over the Patreon 19.2.2?
No, my understanding is that there is a lot of content unavailable on the public builds so slightly older patreon build is always better.

Nyelas

Aug 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me where I find Cassidy? I searched through everything but didn't find her. Do I need an event?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone tell me where I find Cassidy? I searched through everything but didn't find her. Do I need an event?
Not sure what the trigger is but it is an event at work. Also, you can't do anything with her so not really worth going after atm.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I know there was a mention of this before and a reply was made that it had been fixed .. but I just got Morgan to wear the skirt and sweater combo .. except she is not wearing the sweater. I have not given her anything such as the collar .. so wondering if anyone has had this happen. Using 19.9.2b

Edit: Okay .. so she wears the sweater at <100 LP .. but does not have the sweater (topless) at 100LP

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
So I know there was a mention of this before and a reply was made that it had been fixed .. but I just got Morgan to wear the skirt and sweater combo .. except she is not wearing the sweater. I have not given her anything such as the collar .. so wondering if anyone has had this happen. Using 19.9.2b

Edit: Okay .. so she wears the sweater at <100 LP .. but does not have the sweater (topless) at 100LP
Under the current 19.9.2 version, what did you do to get her LP >50?

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018

Game can't display the sweater and skirt in her endearing pose. It has been fixed.
Under the current 19.9.2 version, what did you do to get her LP >50?
Her current max lp 100 points or 50% love bar. You can't go above that

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Game can't display the sweater and skirt in her endearing pose. It has been fixed.

Her current max lp 100 points or 50% love bar. You can't go above that
I take it that it's been fixed in the next version then. cool.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know what the console command is to adjust the morality stat when playing as Bree? Trying to lower it normally seems to take ages

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Is there any where I can see what the current max stats for each girl currently are?
No, you have to unpack game archives and manually look at each girl events.rpy file in order to find out what events caps what characteristic how. You're looking for variables like $ girlname_love_max = X or $ girlname_sub_max = X

kid5150

May 27, 2018
No, you have to unpack game archives and manually look at each girl events.rpy file in order to find out what events caps what characteristic how. You're looking for variables like $ girlname_love_max = X or $ girlname_sub_max = X
What do I open the events.rpyc file with? Everything I try just shows garbage.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
What do I open the events.rpyc file with? Everything I try just shows garbage.
You have to convert it to .rpy with UnRen. You can use notepad to open those, but if you want to be able to see formatting any IDE would work. I use Notepad ++

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes