gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v21.6.0c Win/Linux

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can you guys help with Home Harem with 3 girls ? how to example -I fail when girls learn that i had relation with them (sex)
I look for tips in game but stil fail :rolleyes:

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Can you guys help with Home Harem with 3 girls ? how to example -I fail when girls learn that i had relation with them (sex)
I think you might have to start again and follow these steps...

Oct 8, 2017
So I collared the girls (i.e. Samantha and Audrey) and it still says that the relationship is friends / coworkers. Is my save file fucked?

If you're talking about Minami then its Siscon points related. If its Samantha then you'd have to catch ryan cheating - dont tell samantha about it, during the wedding go for a walk and you should be on the path of collaring her. PS: admit to having relationships with others Bonus points if you referred to the wiki in between (even if some parts of the wiki is outdated it still does its job)

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
how do you trigger the aletta/lexi event?
Hmm, haven't seen it myself yet because I need to start a new game for that, but that should be the requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I collared the girls (i.e. Samantha and Audrey) and it still says that the relationship is friends / coworkers. Is my save file fucked?
As far as I can see their status is not set in the code. (Probably because their "Slave" paths aren't finished yet...)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes