EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Props Andrealphus! I've always been a fan of character customization, but understand it can be a big undertaking. Good job on taking a swing at doing tattoo stuff!

Excited to play the new update!

dangerzone84

Mar 10, 2020
I cannot get Kleio to max out her kink points even though I bought the luxury car and brought it into the garage. It also did not give me any sort of event other than her being impressed with the car. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? (this is on the last version, not the update that is dropping today)

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I cannot get Kleio to max out her kink points even though I bought the luxury car and brought it into the garage. It also did not give me any sort of event other than her being impressed with the car. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? (this is on the last version, not the update that is dropping today)
The car needs repairs (Something will happen soon)
Prerequisites: Tues or Thurs, Done Kleio raises hell, MC has a car, Kleio Love.png >= 40, at street

Mike will need to take his car in for repairs. Sasha suggests taking it to Kay. Turns out that Kay is actually 'K' meaning Kleio.

If the MC has the sport car Kleio gains a small amount of Love.png & Kleio's max Sub.png will be set to 100. Kleio can't get pregnant from this event.

Outcome: No change

dangerzone84

Mar 10, 2020
The car needs repairs (Something will happen soon)
Prerequisites: Tues or Thurs, Done Kleio raises hell, MC has a car, Kleio Love.png >= 40, at street

Mike will need to take his car in for repairs. Sasha suggests taking it to Kay. Turns out that Kay is actually 'K' meaning Kleio.

If the MC has the sport car Kleio gains a small amount of Love.png & Kleio's max Sub.png will be set to 100. Kleio can't get pregnant from this event.

Outcome: No change
thanks you. I did not realize that there was a delay until the 2nd part of the event triggered and that was my issue.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Can't talk to Anna about TV, where and when is the option available or is this a bug?
For every 10 points of knowledge you get to learn a new discussion topic. You can gain knowledge from the knowledge machine purchased at the electronics store, knowledge books purchased at the book store or studying at the college

Reactions: dawlben

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hi, I have 2 problems:

1. Sam is already a part of the home harem, but she did not move in. Is there a fix for that?
2. I am supposed to wait for Ayesha to call me during the day when I'm home. It is supposed to happen between 10-14. I already waited for weeks and still nothing...

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I have 2 problems:

1. Sam is already a part of the home harem, but she did not move in. Is there a fix for that?
2. I am supposed to wait for Ayesha to call me during the day when I'm home. It is supposed to happen between 10-14. I already waited for weeks and still nothing...
If Sam joined the home harem, you will only meet her sporadically in the bathroom. She's staying in Sasha's room, but there are no events/interactions or even artwork associated with this. Lexi has more live-in content, but not as much as Sasha and Bree harem. I hope that future versions will add more stuff, where you'll be able to have sex with any harem member at home at any given hour of the day, provided they're home.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How can I get new topics to talk about? Seems like I'm stuck with just the same 3 options all the time
You could try looking a few posts up.

Basically, increase knowledge. Every ten points of knowledge, you can pick a new topic to learn.

Reactions: TrashTash

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
If Sam joined the home harem, you will only meet her sporadically in the bathroom. She's staying in Sasha's room, but there are no events/interactions or even artwork associated with this. Lexi has more live-in content, but not as much as Sasha and Bree harem. I hope that future versions will add more stuff, where you'll be able to have sex with any harem member at home at any given hour of the day, provided they're home.
Thanks, although I have never even seen her in the bathroom.

So now I only need to find out, how to make Ayesha call me. I don't know if she's bugged or if I'm doing something wrong. I have to wait for her to call me, I waited for weeks in my home in every room possible and she never calls.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes