Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Has anyone can tell me why android version still is 21.1.1 ???
"Because no one has updated it," would be my first guess. Often these are done by fans and if not, the porting of the game to Android is often a lower priority compared to advancing the PC/Mac versions.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
"Because no one has updated it," would be my first guess. Often these are done by fans and if not, the porting of the game to Android is often a lower priority compared to advancing the PC/Mac versions.
Is there any site where latest version is available?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there any site where latest version is available?
I actually stand corrected. Apparently, the only reason the Mac and Android versions are behind is that no one has bothered to upload them here. They're both available on his Patreon and on his itch.io. No Mac or Android heroes have stepped up.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
come on dev we need more Alexis content lol been too long since we got one
I am not a patron but I think they are the ones taht can suggest what to do next at least sometimes, so either you will have to wait or be one and ask for more content of Alexis on patron. Hope it didnt come out as rude/aggresive but that is how it works.

hq0man

Aug 27, 2017
*sigh* ok, hope this helps someone searching this thread, if you crash at startup with no errors toggle off your riva tuner osd, took me 30 min to figure out what was wrong, only renpy game that has done this for me

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I didn't know that Shiori's event end if I chose no at the first meeting. It's already too far in progress to start all over again. Can't we meet Shiori again through cheats or consoles?

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
I have two bugs one where palla is on love 15 and not coming to the club the second can't eavesdrop emma and bree, emma don't go to the university. can any one help ?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Regarding the weekly updates that are posted on Patreon. Over the three weekly updates of June, Aletta seems to have had 16 events added. That seems like a lot. Is that a lot in context?

Also, is it worth playing the current build, or should I wait until the new stuff is fully implemented? I assume "Office Harem - Part 1" means, its unfished at the moment.
Also, what is Reincarnation Mode?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes