dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Does she know that Sasha is you slave? Because she needs to see that sasha is your slave, that will get her interested in the idea of being your slave. The scene happens when Sasha is a slave and around lexi.
For Slave Lexi:
LP 75+
KP 25+
Slave Sasha

Go to clothing store when both are there.
KP max set to 50

Get KP to 50
Lexi offers herself to you
KP max set to 75

Get KP to 75
Offer Lexi Collar

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
Does she know that Sasha is you slave? Because she needs to see that sasha is your slave, that will get her interested in the idea of being your slave. The scene happens when Sasha is a slave and around lexi.
Yep all that is done all that it says on the quest screen is that even though i said yes to her being a meat socket is that "I said no" and i'm current stuck on the next step which is dance with lexi at the club while Sasha is there. Whats weird is that on every screen but the quest screen it says that Lexi is mine. I tried on a different save and same thing. I'm thinking i have to restart the game from scratch....but i really don't want to everything all over again

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What the best way to get Morgan to lose boy points? I can only seem to raise them when I talk to her
Talking to her is a good start. You'll have to choose the correct (as in "for the purpose of girlifying her) answers though. Yes, they will lose you LP at first (until 50% boyish I think). Remind her that her bike was pink. Talk about how you would have enjoyed a talk more than those crazy things you did.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
I click toggle hero voice and I still hear mike its kinda frustrating is this a bug I dont wanna hear this mans voice

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well you can't quite have sex with EVERYONE. Angela, Danny, Dwayne, The Master, Jack and Ryan are all not bedable. (Although a Dwayne romance would be hilarious, he'd make a fine bottom) Also you can't have sex with both Kylie and Camila you have to choose one
The tough choice between Order and Chaos.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Quite a few have reported this, the precise reason is unknown, most don't experience it, especially the dev team does not.
I have a fairly high end reg so I do not understand what is the problem. I tried the normal exe and the 32 bit and all of them stutter horribly.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes