aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
Can someone help me? I accidentally chose the wrong option and it seems I can't access Harmony scenes past the intro in the church. I've been looking up ways on how to edit her code in the console commands but to no luck.

Thanks for reading and hope you have a good day

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
In that particular screenshot, I used the cheats to lower my knowledge down to 0 and worked it back up to 100 in order to see if I could 'proc' another skill gain to get the TV skill. It didn't work, however. I vaguely remember as I was levelling it to 100 the first time around seeing TV in there, I just happened to have left it for last, only now it won't let me pick it at all as I can't get the screen to pop up.
You don't have the topic for anyone else?
Cheat it to 100 and make sure you can't get it that way...
Then go through a day/sleep cycle... and try again

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Can someone help me? I accidentally chose the wrong option and it seems I can't access Harmony scenes past the intro in the church. I've been looking up ways on how to edit her code in the console commands but to no luck.

Thanks for reading and hope you have a good day
Did you go to church and click the church in the action area?
at some point you need to "Rub one out" use the bathroom at the church.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did you go to church and click the church in the action area?
at some point you need to "Rub one out" use the bathroom at the church.
As I understand it, that was the wrong decision he made.

I wouldn't know of any console command to change that though. That's one of the fun parts of this game: you will fuck up and lose one of the girls (you didn't need to lose to keep/get another).

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Ok. One question about Sasha/Scottie blowjob. How to trigger it? WK is not very specific, it's just offers vague info ( Prerequisites: Sasha LP < 50, Sasha is in her room, hallway. Mike enters the hallway and can chose to peep on Scottie and Sasha. ) Is there more prerequisites than WK mentions? Done Scottie appears, done Scottie talk, lp under 50, and despite, for more than a week nothing happens. Is it random event based on luck if you run into it? Is it happening on specific time and day?
From what I have seen posted to avoid it you need to get Sasha's love above 50 before you Scottie knocks on the door. So if you want to see it you keep it below 50 and in the evening you keep stopping by the hallway until it triggers.

Reactions: Prokopije

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
As I understand it, that was the wrong decision he made.

I wouldn't know of any console command to change that though. That's one of the fun parts of this game: you will fuck up and lose one of the girls (you didn't need to lose to keep/get another).
Thanks for the feedback you two, it was a lost cause anyway. I might probably scour out a save file with all the girls unlocked once I'm done with my playthrough.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I just did the Alexis slave route for the first time... man does it feel terrible, out of all the scumbag moves you can make in this game this is by far the the worst, it feels actively manipulative and abusive whereas before/aside from this Mike is at worst a 'manipulative cheater' type of character, dishonest but not actively pernicious, I mean its a hard line from the "ASSERT DOMINANCE" of other slave routes into "BREAK THEM DOWN" from certain doujin games.
I understand you can only get it by going the "Bad" route with her storyline but man I was not ready for it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I just did the Alexis slave route for the first time... man does it feel terrible, out of all the scumbag moves you can make in this game this is by far the the worst, it feels actively manipulative and abusive whereas before/aside from this Mike is at worst a 'manipulative cheater' type of character, dishonest but not actively pernicious, I mean its a hard line from the "ASSERT DOMINANCE" of other slave routes into "BREAK THEM DOWN" from certain doujin games.
I understand you can only get it by going the "Bad" route with her storyline but man I was not ready for it
Yeah that collaring scene is brutal

Reactions: ninjasamuri

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Sounds like a fun time to me. I'll give this route a try next.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
When you get lots of money (like 5000 bucks or so,) what do you tend to spend it on first? The hot tub, the car, the wedding ring to marry someone and move toward NG+, maybe even Shiori's debt when you get even more? Or maybe just a ton of presents to affect people's stats more quickly?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Yeah that collaring scene is brutal
I just played some of the Camilla route. I've been actively avoiding Lexi to the point where I haven't done her first event and she shows up like she knows me. Does the same happen if I do anything to actively kick Lexi out my game or is it just because I didn't deactivate her in that way and it automatically assumes shes in my game otherwise?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I have been promoted a lot of time but i don't see shiori, i have the quest opened for her. probably i refused her for error first time she was introduced. there is a way to edit the save file?

Edit: i edited the file, it is possible to reintroduce characters

Last edited:

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
can someone please help - can't seem to trigger Harmony's annual church dance event. She's 30Lp 100Kp and 80 purity. All bible studies done and went on a date with her.

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys, i forgot to meet with Morgan and i made so much progress in game. Is there a way to bring back Morgan? I don't want to start again because it's my second playing from beginning.

Reactions: TylerJ
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes