dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
How does the Sasha boobjob trigger I already told her i wanted one in the bathroom
lead ups are:
She caught you reading the skin mag
She caught you ogling Bree
She questions you about boobs in the bathroom

I think it a random set of time... then at the house she will state she will get one. (usually in the living room for me, once in the hallway)

wweguy29

May 2, 2018
Is my game bugged? Morgan and Klieo never confront each other? I have 70+ on both and did their quests they never fight each other to trigger the harem. is there a specific day and time for it?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Is my game bugged? Morgan and Klieo never confront each other? I have 70+ on both and did their quests they never fight each other to trigger the harem. is there a specific day and time for it?
You have to sleep with them both several times and all be in the same location. It always triggers for me at band practice or the pub so you might want to try triggering it there.

Yaargh

Aug 28, 2020
I'm getting this message when I try to open the latest (21.5.0e), not even letting me actually open the game. Help/suggestions to fix this, or even anyone else experience this?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "ch/camila/events/events.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "ch/camila/events/events.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.5.0e
Mon Jun 14 21:56:30 2021

wweguy29

May 2, 2018
How do I add Sam to the home harem? it doesn't give me an option after I finished the path. She just says maybe you'll tell me about it. Sasha and Bree also have no talk option about the Harem

Asclepios

Jun 23, 2017
I'm stuck with EMMA, she's staying after the event with Samanthan but I don't want to go to the movies.
Do you have a way to trigger this? (Even when handling the save)

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
How do I add Sam to the home harem? it doesn't give me an option after I finished the path. She just says maybe you'll tell me about it. Sasha and Bree also have no talk option about the Harem
To add her to the harem, you have to let her get married. Then, head down the revenge path. Check the Wiki for more info

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
To add her to the harem, you have to let her get married. Then, head down the revenge path. Check the Wiki for more info
Man, getting her into the harem is like threading a needle. I didn't get her KP up fast enough and reached the point of no return with her (I hit like three story progressions in a row just interacting with her, no ability to do anything else) so I messed up the run. It's pretty funny ruining her marriage and then removing her from the game, though.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
So I said yes to Lexi being my slave but the objective screen said that I said no. Can i still continue the path? or am I stuck?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
As unlikely as it is I'd love to see a scene with minami and shiori. I think they both work well in how quickly they fall for the MC.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So how do i clean the attic? The walkthrough says i lose 10 lp if i don't clean it but when i went to the attic and saw that there was no clean option i just assumed we didn't have to. But i lost 10 lp anyways. Is this one of the bugs?

Edit: nevermind apparently it cleaned itself but the storyline still says i need to be home on a saturday afternoon? so i waited and she was standing outside the door and there goes another loss of lp? what is the deal with that? all i did was spoke with her.

Last edited:

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I probably waited 3 weeks. When does the practice kissing unlock with minami? I've already done the practice date. Or do I need to do a regular date as well?

I give up on this game for now seems there is not much content at all yet.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I probably waited 3 weeks. When does the practice kissing unlock with minami? I've already done the practice date. Or do I need to do a regular date as well?

Most, if not all, of Minami's dating related events take place on Saturday afternnons.

As for "not much content at all"...
Dude, theres 22 girls, each with their own storylines, with plenty of sex and sexy events to discover. There's hot tub sex, there are harems, threesomes and more.
You just couldn't be arsed to look for them.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

Lol nah. Go look at the wiki there's loads of content. Sure characters don't have as many scenes as others but the ones who do it's pretty expansive. Also multiple paths, some of which I don't think people will like such as the NTR/Sharing type paths but they're still there for those who want it. The only real lack of content comes from lack of clothing options for the girls but eh that's pretty minor.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes