dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
I have a fairly high end reg so I do not understand what is the problem. I tried the normal exe and the 32 bit and all of them stutter horribly.
I have the same trouble. I've had it happen in 2 other RenPy games (can't remember them off hand). I think it might be something in the engine.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have a fairly high end reg so I do not understand what is the problem. I tried the normal exe and the 32 bit and all of them stutter horribly.
I have the same trouble. I've had it happen in 2 other RenPy games (can't remember them off hand). I think it might be something in the engine.
It certainly isn't a question of PC performance as such, that would have been found out by now. But my pretty old off-the-shelf computer does not register any lag.

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
It certainly isn't a question of PC performance as such, that would have been found out by now. But my pretty old off-the-shelf computer does not register any lag.
It has to do with how the engine aka RenPy works with the hardware. One PC game about 8 years ago I had to cut my screen refresh from 120Hz to 60Hz and cut some other stuff... otherwise it would not run properly and kept lagging.

Edit: check your screen refresh and change it to 60Hz for the game and see what happens.....

Edit2: I tried didn't do anything *sigh*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
do piercing not change? Sam asked me about her piercing and I said I did not like them. They still did not come off, took her to a mall date to remove them and they still did not come off

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
Hi there!

2 things; 1st just wanted to put in a plug for those of us who love this game and enjoy the female protagonist main character side of things-- would love to see this updated more in the future!

2: speaking of the female protagonist side, try as I might, I just can't seem to get the mike's Guitar in the park event to fire no matter what I do. I fulfilled all the pre-reqs in the wiki but he just isn't at the park for me. Anyone able to help me with this?

Thanks in advance! here's my save file!

Razy

May 30, 2017
Is the game lagging considerably for anyone else? how do u stop the horrendous lag
While in game press F3 on keyboard, in upper left part of screen you should get a stats "window", if it says 'powersave' on bottom of it, click on 'powersave' to change to 'performance'. That solved it for me.

Reactions: Donkeybong

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
While in game press F3 on keyboard, in upper left part of screen you should get a stats "window", if it says 'powersave' on bottom of it, click on 'powersave' to change to 'performance'. That solved it for me.
This and also tweaking around with the Shift+G window when in the game and neither did it help my lag/stuttering :(

Last edited:

Asclepios

Jun 23, 2017
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes