Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Regarding the weekly updates that are posted on Patreon. Over the three weekly updates of June, Aletta seems to have had 16 events added. That seems like a lot. Is that a lot in context?

Also, is it worth playing the current build, or should I wait until the new stuff is fully implemented? I assume "Office Harem - Part 1" means, its unfished at the moment.
Also, what is Reincarnation Mode?
16 events as I understand them would indeed be a lot.

Whether it is worth playing the current build will always depend mostly on what specifically you want. With my "most favorite girls" I don't like to be left hanging in the midst of something, so if they're being worked on and have some stuff (as often happens) "going back", I'll sit the updates out until the story is (to me) "full" again.

Reincarnation mode is: once you finish a game with a happy ending (wedding), you can start a new game with stuff carrying over (stats, abilities, money), so you'll have less of a grind.

Reactions: RandoCard3

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
16 events as I understand them would indeed be a lot.

Whether it is worth playing the current build will always depend mostly on what specifically you want. With my "most favorite girls" I don't like to be left hanging in the midst of something, so if they're being worked on and have some stuff (as often happens) "going back", I'll sit the updates out until the story is (to me) "full" again.

Reincarnation mode is: once you finish a game with a happy ending (wedding), you can start a new game with stuff carrying over (stats, abilities, money), so you'll have less of a grind.
The only thing about that you will have to redo the stories of the girls in sequence

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Between reading posts here, noting the change log for latest version in this forum, and updates posted on dev’s site appears Aletta will be getting a lot of development. One of the current conflicts is that MC is CEO and presumably her boss, but she won’t commit to exclusive relationship with him because she maintains SHE’s his boss, but demands fidelity from him in the wake of the Dewayne affair.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(Main)Story is finished ?
What do you mean by "main story"? There's no real overarching plot here, it's - at least to me - just individual stories for the girls which in parts overlap. But it's not like we're saving the world.

Only main story plot point is: find new roommates so you can afford the appartment you're living in. Yes, that story is finished. (You may lose them again but funnily still can afford it ...)

jake7711

Feb 6, 2021
Quite a few have reported this, the precise reason is unknown, most don't experience it, especially the dev team does not.
While in game press F3 on keyboard, in upper left part of screen you should get a stats "window", if it says 'powersave' on bottom of it, click on 'powersave' to change to 'performance'. That solved it for me.
Would like to share my lagging issue here: I tried F3 power saving change, Shift+G Renpy rendering change, video driver update, none of them solve the lagging.
And finally, I moved the entire game folder from my HDD to SSD drive, the lagging become much much better. I think the game is asking Hard Drive "task" once in every 3-4 sec(I guess that from the F3 fps window on the top left). It does not sounds to related to video card or rendering etc...
Lagging still there with my game, but much better and now in acceptable range.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I have problem with "go see the band on friday night" even if i go to the pub the event doesn't start. I'm ahead in the story and meet all 3 band members.
Can you help me? or tell me what i have to edit in the save file

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Would like to share my lagging issue here: I tried F3 power saving change, Shift+G Renpy rendering change, video driver update, none of them solve the lagging.
And finally, I moved the entire game folder from my HDD to SSD drive, the lagging become much much better. I think the game is asking Hard Drive "task" once in every 3-4 sec(I guess that from the F3 fps window on the top left). It does not sounds to related to video card or rendering etc...
Lagging still there with my game, but much better and now in acceptable range.
Sadly I don't have an SSD drive to try. Perhaps you could report what you've found to the developers, as it would be great if your findings enabled them to fix it. (I tried the powersave > performance thing, but it didn't make any difference, so for me the game remains unplayable.)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes