Mandingo6969

Apr 4, 2018
help guys, i cant fuck hanna after the date, she always said that it was really nice. i maxed her stats so i dont know why sex doesnt trigger

Alisonwhy

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone can help? I had the game running fine until yesterday. Now when I try to open it, the game boots up but immediately shuts down again.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Which button is cheating?
Try clicking on the button with the big red question mark. Then leave the room, you should have a green question mark in the action bar.

help guys, i cant fuck hanna after the date, she always said that it was really nice. i maxed her stats so i dont know why sex doesnt trigger
But did you get her bar up to 100% while on a date? You need to get her (and every girl) in the mood so you can get some sex.

Anyone can help? I had the game running fine until yesterday. Now when I try to open it, the game boots up but immediately shuts down again.
You might have a problem with the save data in the %appdata% folder. Sad to say, you might have to delete the saves to fix the problem.

Is reporting and getting Kylie arrested only way to unlock Camilla ?
Yes.

Reactions: zusoz and kghky

Alisonwhy

Dec 18, 2018
It's fairly weird. The only change I can remember is that I ran Steam between when it did open and now. But if I create a new user on pc, it opens if logged in to that user account.

Mandingo6969

Apr 4, 2018
Try clicking on the button with the big red question mark. Then leave the room, you should have a green question mark in the action bar.

But did you get her bar up to 100% while on a date? You need to get her (and every girl) in the mood so you can get some sex.

You might have a problem with the save data in the %appdata% folder. Sad to say, you might have to delete the saves to fix the problem.

Yes.
yes i always get her bar to 100%, im not newbie bro

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yes i always get her bar to 100%, im not newbie bro
You may not be, but there is no way to know, and some questions are solved by "My monitor is all black" - "Did you try turning it on?" on these forums. Unless the victim, eh, sorry, "customer" is well known, best to start at the basics.

Reactions: Evil13

DrakeCoogan

Jan 4, 2021
How to get sam to move in with you...I found the sam moves in with mike timetable in the wiki. I have completed Sam's route, she's part of the home harem as well.
RN I'm stuck after minami's intruder event.
Playing on 21.3.1b

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If Sam is part of the home harem, then she has technically moved in. In the sense that she'll appear in the bathroom some mornings and shares a room with Sasha, but nothing else happens.

Reactions: DrakeCoogan

FapmeisterSupreme

Mar 10, 2021
I managed to make Alexis pregnant (stupid me assumed they wouldn't get pregnant from the bathtub for some reason..) and after I told her to abort she refused to go on any dates. Oh well, better luck next playthrough. Decided to try and up her KP and collar her to see if that would help and while she is now my sexslave I still can't take her on dates. Just an interesting little bug I found. If anyone has a clue on how to turn her willingness to date back on it'd be appreciated, if not I'll just make sure to do it the clever way next time around in next patch or something :)

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is their a console command that adds Harmony to the girl you can acquire? I mess up the first meeting and would prefer not having to restart from the beginning again if I can...

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Speaking of Harmony, there's something about this game that's been bugging me.

After you meet Harmony, it would appear that attending mass on Sundays (as Mike) not only does nothing, but is in fact worse than doing nothing: you lose more fun than simply waiting. And no, I'm not looking to get into any religious arguments, but from a gameplay perspective, a once-per-week event shouldn't be the worst possible thing your character can do. I'd suggest it should give a knowledge point. Possibly a charm. I'd say at the very least, it should increase LP with Harmony, but if you blew the event with Harmony, mass would return to useless. If the whole point of mass is to meet Harmony that one time, it should be removed afterward so players don't get duped into wasting stats.

Maybe it holds some benefit if you're playing Bree, like morality points? I don't know. I haven't played Bree. But that's not an excuse for giving the Mike player an opportunity to do something once a week only to have it be a horrible idea.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You're looking at it the wrong way.

Mass isn't supposed to be fun, its an hour of listening to a guy drone on before you indulge in symbolic cannibalism with incredibly dry wafers. Of course you're going to lose more fun there than with any other activity.

More to the point, the Mass isn't meant to be a weekly thing. Its the avenue to meet Harmony, thats all.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
You're looking at it the wrong way.

Mass isn't supposed to be fun, its an hour of listening to a guy drone on before you indulge in symbolic cannibalism with incredibly dry wafers. Of course you're going to lose more fun there than with any other activity.

More to the point, the Mass isn't meant to be a weekly thing. Its the avenue to meet Harmony, thats all.
I said I wasn't looking to get into religious arguments, but somehow I knew that's the answer I'd get. Some people just can't help themselves.

Okay, so if the mass isn't meant to be weekly, I'll just assume its continued presence is a bug.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I said I wasn't looking to get into religious arguments, but somehow I knew that's the answer I'd get. Some people just can't help themselves.

Okay, so if the mass isn't meant to be weekly, I'll just assume its continued presence is a bug.
Two things to never bring up on any forum - Religion and politics. Neither ends up doing well.

As for the game, its not a bug, you still need it to meet Harmony and to increase you standing with her, by attending Bible readings. Whether or not the church is important to us doesn't matter. It matters to Harmony.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Can somebody tell me what the console is everybody seems to be talking about? haven't played in a while so I need to catch up on whats what yknow
They are talking about turning on dev mode in the renpy files and using shift+O to access the console command in game to basically do whatever they want like manually triggering events and etc.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020

It's not a bug you need it for to meet Harmony and once you get her to a certain point she will start appearing outside Sunday Mass event. It's still there for future update events and a guaranteed weekly route for Harmony to show up too. You don't have to click on the event icon anymore.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
during Cassidy story,
is it possible to give her the slave collar and later make her becaming your girlfriend?
by doing, would some scenes/interactions disappears like sex during work and all?

Is it possible to make Aletta my girlfriend while having other girlfriends by cheesing in a similar way as Kylie and Camilla with cheats and console commands?

As well which flags or console comands should i type to put Harmony in the game again after mistaking her first encounter?

Last edited:

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
during Cassidy story,
is it possible to give her the slave collar and later make her becaming your girlfriend?
by doing, would some scenes/interactions disappears like sex during work and all?

Is it possible to make Aletta my girlfriend while having other girlfriends by cheesing in a similar way as Kylie and Camilla with cheats and console commands?

As well which flags or console comands should i type to put Harmony in the game again after mistaking her first encounter?
I've reached the current end and she basically says since I'm your slave I can't be your girlfriend. And according to wiki if you go with the girlfriend choice after Dwayne, she loses the collar.

Aletta doesn't want to be your girlfriend because she is your boss even when you're the CEO.... o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes