Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
i cant start the game , it said :" The procedure entry point ucrtbase.mbstowcs could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dill." can someone help me :(((

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
i screwed up and i have choosen the wrong option to obtain harmony in the game.
Does someone know which console comands are required to make her appear in the game, as well other useful console comands for her?

i have took the sexy gym path.
How different will the path be by deciding to intervene or not against the pervy dude at the game in the next event of Hanna story?

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
i screwed up and i have choosen the wrong option to obtain harmony in the game.
Does someone know which console comands are required to make her appear in the game, as well other useful console comands for her?

i have took the sexy gym path.
How different will the path be by deciding to intervene or not against the pervy dude at the game in the next event of Hanna story?
I don't know the console command but that perv on the sexy gym path for Hanna is currently the end of her storyline so it makes no difference at this point in time.

I hope this helps.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I started a new game (not a plus, a regular new game,) and got my knowledge up past 10 but it didn't unlock a new topic of conversation. Is this a bug, did they change the mechanic, or what's going on?

Edit: It worked at 20 knowledge. I guess I thought it happened at every 10 instead of every 20.

Last edited:

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Can somebody tell me what the console is everybody seems to be talking about? haven't played in a while so I need to catch up on whats what yknow

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can somebody tell me what the console is everybody seems to be talking about? haven't played in a while so I need to catch up on whats what yknow
The console isn't a game specific thing but a Ren'Py thing, where you can - similar to many AAA games - enter commands which can affect the variables (or just get some values to check that some variable is correctly set). Also a bit more but setting flags (telling the program "Something has happened" even though it didn't) and changing desirable variables (money, love points) is what most people use it for.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
So guys! Is anyone out there having trouble starting the game? I downloaded the new version of the game but the game opens and crashes at the same time, returning to the windows 10 home screen! what should I do? this is the first time this happens to me, is it a game bug or my system bug?

heyho0701

Jul 5, 2018
Hey Guys! I am already playing this game for quite a while and I'm trying to make a "save gallery"
I've already worked up quite a lot but there are a lot of scenes I just don't know of or haven't unlocked yet.

Here is the link to the folder (too big for f95):

It would be nice if some of you could try to complete it as well and share some results(would appreciate Pms ^^) :D

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
After clicking the application, it takes a LONG time to get started, like well past the time you wonder if you actually clicked it. But after that it works fine for me.

The game doesn't even open for me, it takes a while to open and then crashes on the desktop! some time ago I was told that renpy 7.4.5 was having problems so it's not him or my PC! all my other renpy games, open normally!

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Its not a skill you pick up, its one that's chosen at the start of the game when you're talking to Bree and Sasha for the first time.
Would be nice if you could get training in this at the arcade. Like how you can pickup martial arts at the beach or dancing from Paula.

Mandingo6969

Apr 4, 2018
hello guys, is there any possibility to change jealous event? i wanna make tamming harem but unfortunatelly i trigger that event with another girl than ayesha :/ i dont have save from before that

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes