Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
OT: Page 1000 (in standard settings). o_O o_O Let's appreciate what brought us here:

How do I get KP with X? What about Kleio's look? Where are "A" and "B" on a PC keyboard? How can I advance seasons with a cheat? Why is the beach closed in winter anyway? No, really, Kleio's new look! Can I have a full save? Is there NTR? How much NTR is there? Is NTR really NTR? How do I get Emma? How can I collar Sam? How can I uncollar Sam? How do I survive the job inspection? Content for female protag? Can I have a full save with old Kleio please? Too grindy. What is +Start+? Still too grindy. Where's the cheat mode? When update? Update when? Next update? Update? Kleio NTR update on Android?

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
About the home harem for Samantha, I have already talked with both Bree and Sasha separately about her and they accepted and it says to call Samantha but all that happens is the usual dialogue for increasing LP... Is there anything else I should do or do I have to reverse to a previous save? I don't have Minami in the harem either if it helps since her events are confusing to trigger at times.

Reactions: Lassones

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
It's pretty easy to set a girl's maximum to be 100 via the console.

`Girl's name here`.sub.max=100

IE:

samantha.sub.max=100

When I did if for Samantha it let me trigger the non exclusive relationship event outcome. The problem I'm facing though is that despite having 100 Samantha still refuses to accept a collar. I'm assuming there's some flag that's set by completing her revenge path. If anyone could help me figure out that flag / the proper console command to artificially trigger it I'd greatly appreciate it.
Yes, use this: samantha.set_flag("collared", 1)
I have no issues on my save but it might screw up dialogue depending on your route, don't think it will tho.

Reactions: Lassones

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
About the home harem for Samantha, I have already talked with both Bree and Sasha separately about her and they accepted and it says to call Samantha but all that happens is the usual dialogue for increasing LP... Is there anything else I should do or do I have to reverse to a previous save? I don't have Minami in the harem either if it helps since her events are confusing to trigger at times.
Try calling Sam at around 1pm when the MC is at home.

Lassones

May 25, 2018
I hope android Port of V21.5.0 will release soon here, because the other site already release V21.5.0e but stuck on Ren'py Loading Screen and automatically exiting the game, so it's unplayable :(

Last edited:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I have no issues on my save but it might screw up dialogue depending on your route, don't think it will tho.
Does that simply force the collar onto her or does it make it so that she'll accept a collar that's given to her?

I already previously discovered that these two commands:

samantha.status="sex slave"

samantha.collared="True"

Work for setting her as a collared sex slave. But they instantly blip the collar onto her without any event dialogue. What I'm looking for is the flag that sets it so that when gifted a collar Samantha has a positive response. The best/ hottest part of collaring girls in this game is that first time collaring event dialogue after all...

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm just tested it. That particular command just plops the collar onto her neck without any event dialogue and it doesn't change her status to sex slave either. Thanks for trying to help me out though.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Certain girls likes certain date place. Unless she suggested a place, it would be wise to date her favourite place to start off. Also, its better not to interact with her for the whole day to keep all interaction available during dates, so don't talk, dont kiss her, don't compliment her, don't give her present. Save them all for during date. You need to get to around 85 DP before leaving for her to suggest going to dance.

Sasha loves pub btw.
Do not forget to hold off on things like "Compliment" and "Kiss" for the date. Those really help it along.
It seems that the percentage of knowing with Sasha has recovered

Thank you very much

1252243_10.png

16.png

17.png

9ni

Sep 14, 2020
In office / home harem, I'd like to take off girl's cloths and fuck girls (including Cassidy) at any time...

Jun 22, 2019
Im on the gamer Bree path and have her at 90 LP and 50 KP. When I try to gift her the sexy swimsuit she refuses. Acc. to the wiki she should take it or am I overlooking something?

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Im on the gamer Bree path and have her at 90 LP and 50 KP. When I try to gift her the sexy swimsuit she refuses. Acc. to the wiki she should take it or am I overlooking something?
She accepted at 95LP/50KP for me. Maid path though.

On the subject of Bree - was anyone able to trogger the Kitchen Fun Time or is it still broken?

Dec 23, 2018
It's pretty easy to set a girl's maximum to be 100 via the console.

`Girl's name here`.sub.max=100

IE:

samantha.sub.max=100

When I did if for Samantha it let me trigger the non exclusive relationship event outcome. The problem I'm facing though is that despite having 100 Samantha still refuses to accept a collar. I'm assuming there's some flag that's set by completing her revenge path. If anyone could help me figure out that flag / the proper console command to artificially trigger it I'd greatly appreciate it.
I've used UnRen to do that, now i've got a message above the girls saying: `Girl's name's` unknown attributes: -`letter`.

I guess I should have gone with the revenge path.. But I don't want to restart her route now since i've advanced plenty with the other girls since then...

Any ideas how to solve the error above the ladies?

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I've used UnRen to do that, now i've got a message above the girls saying: `Girl's name's` unknown attributes: -`letter`.

I guess I should have gone with the revenge path.. But I don't want to restart her route now since i've advanced plenty with the other girls since then...

Any ideas how to solve the error above the ladies?
<tries not to laugh>

OK I am gussing you put "`Girl's name here`.sub.max=100" into the console. that will not work you need to replace `Girl's name here` with the name of the girl

• Haha
Reactions: Milkman69

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I think I found another New Game+ bug in v21.5.0e, the MC's mood is not able to increase beyond 10 despite Charm being 100.
Anyone else experiencing this issue?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes