Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I mean, sure, but my problem is that despite completing the conditions, inviting Sasha for a date on Saturday and waiting until 22:00, the event won't trigger
When you did date Sasha on Saturday, do you start the date in the afternoon, or night? Saturday date event that triggers in night places requires you to start the date at night. At least in my game it behaves like that.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
When you did date Sasha on Saturday, do you start the date in the afternoon, or night? Saturday date event that triggers in night places requires you to start the date at night. At least in my game it behaves like that.
Yeah, I do start the date at night so I guess is just a weird bug(?)

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Or he's just taken some inspiration for the birthdays from the inspirations.
For example, Bree was inspired by Bree Olson. Bree's birthday is on Fall 7, while Bree Olson's is on the 7th of October, which is an Autumn month.
Another example; Aletta, inspired by Aletta Ocean. Aletta's birthday - Winter 14. Aletta Ocean's 14th December.
Okay, that makes sense. ty

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Are these the only places? How can we achieve date progress > = 65%

And how to achieve "take Sasha on date"

1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Are these the only places? How can we achieve date progress > = 65%

View attachment 1228740

View attachment 1228743
Certain girls likes certain date place. Unless she suggested a place, it would be wise to date her favourite place to start off. Also, its better not to interact with her for the whole day to keep all interaction available during dates, so don't talk, dont kiss her, don't compliment her, don't give her present. Save them all for during date. You need to get to around 85 DP before leaving for her to suggest going to dance.

Sasha loves pub btw.

Reactions: kghky

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
i started kylie gets jealous with audrey and now i want to change it to ayesha for the taming harem
can i change it ?
if yes how ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Or he's just taken some inspiration for the birthdays from the inspirations.
For example, Bree was inspired by Bree Olson. Bree's birthday is on Fall 7, while Bree Olson's is on the 7th of October, which is an Autumn month.
Another example; Aletta, inspired by Aletta Ocean. Aletta's birthday - Winter 14. Aletta Ocean's 14th December.
Ah! That makes a lot of sense, Thank you for clearing that up.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey.
Maybe someone can help a little.
On the "Maid Bree" path I have a task "Come back home after work when Bree is in the kitchen". How to start it? I've looked on the wiki of the game, I do the things that are requested for it and still nothing...

flinflon

Sep 7, 2018
Hey.
Maybe someone can help a little.
On the "Maid Bree" path I have a task "Come back home after work when Bree is in the kitchen". How to start it? I've looked on the wiki of the game, I do the things that are requested for it and still nothing...
You need to be on the front porch at 17:00 or 18:00 o'clock I believe when she is in the kitchen. The cutscene will trigger automatically then.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question how do I get Sam to have more than 50 kp?
You need to do Path D (Samantha's Revenge). Either catch Ryan cheating before or at the wedding. If you catch him cheating before then choose 'go for a walk.' If you catch him at the wedding then tell Sam that Ryan cheated on her and don't apologize. Every event on the revenge path bumps her max KP up by 10 points.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
i started kylie gets jealous with audrey and now i want to change it to ayesha for the taming harem
can i change it ?
if yes how ?
Unless there is some means of save editing i'm unaware of, you will probably need to revert to an earlier save. You need her to focus on ayesha with a specific event, and it stays focused on just one girl and doesn't repeat.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Hey I am doing Samantha Revenge (D) Path. I am at 70LP and I have already talked with her about Ryan. I waited until Saturday for the final event but nothing happened. Did I miss something? Or was it the week after the talk?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes