TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I tried using the cheat to reduce my knowledge then increase it again but still no trigger
I think he ment use console commands (Knowledge – hero.knowledge=xx ) to make your value 99 and then go study at collage and study to increase it by 1(instead of useing the cheat menu), but regardless I think tv is an unimportant topic, as far as i can tell(i may be wrong) minami is pretty much the only one who cares about that topic but she has a ton of others to use, 1 LP lost a day isn't that bad, I prefer missing that one to books or music

dragonzay

Jul 23, 2017
I think he ment use console commands to make your value 99 and then go study at collage and study to increase it by 1(instead of useing the cheat menu), but regardless I think tv is an unimportant topic, as far as i can tell(i may be wrong) minami is pretty much the only one who cares about that topic but she has a ton of others to use, 1 LP lost a day isn't that bad, I prefer missing that one to books or music
Sadly TV topic is required for Anna progress :/

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
im stuck on minami's arrival
the story tracker shows wait for minami on saturday afternoon but minami has already arrived
siscon points are missing completely from minami and shown in my phone locked
any console commands to reset minami completely ?
please help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
im stuck on minami's arrival
the story tracker shows wait for minami on saturday afternoon but minami has already arrived
siscon points are missing completely
any console commands to reset minami completely ?
please help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are the siscon points still vissible under the MC option in your phone? also idk if this is a glitch but minami appears every day of the week instead of just saturday so that often won't check itself off for people.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
are the siscon points still vissible under the MC option in your phone? also idk if this is a glitch but minami appears every day of the week instead of just saturday so that often won't check itself off for people.
they are locked on my phone under mc info
and missing under minami's contact

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
minami arrived
met kylie
asked for practice dating
asked to help her studying
but the story progress bar is still stuck at waiting on saturday for arrival of minami
is there any console command to reset a character completely ?

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
they are locked on my phone under mc info
and missing under minami's contact
is it locked at zero or at some number above? you might need to restart the whole thing but i've never seen her story glitch(exept for her arriving mon-sun for some unknown reason), you might just need to do her practice date on saturday and that should fix it

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
is it locked at zero or at some number above? you might need to restart the whole thing but i've never seen her story glitch(exept for her arriving mon-sun for some unknown reason), you might just need to do her practice date on saturday and that should fix it
i deleted the game
deleted the save files from appdata
redownloading it again
if it doesnt work then i dont know what to do

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I am trying to do the "office harem" but I can't do that unless I complete Dwayne and Cassidy story. So I need to "Find a way to see Cherie again" because "I missed the party!"

How can I trigger next scene.
Because I searched and could not find a solution.
I been following web guide but even that has failed me.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
go to the "chat" screen when girls are home and you should see a Samantha icon, I got a forced event to talk to them when both Bree and Sasha where at the pool(home) where it just sort of forced the topic(same thing with Minami joining actually) after talking to the other girls and "chating" about Samantha you have to call Sam at a specific window of days/hours(any day but between 9-18 i think) and it should force MC to ask Sam to come over, just make sure both Bree and Sasha's KP is high enough.
Thanks but I just tried meeting both of them at the pool and I didn't get the option. I knew about the KP thing for Sam the wiki was clear on that it's this part about chating that it didn't state which is small comfort since it doesn't seem to work for me anyway.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks but I just tried meeting both of them at the pool and I didn't get the option. I knew about the KP thing for Sam the wiki was clear on that it's this part about chating that it didn't state which is small comfort since it doesn't seem to work for me anyway.
i guess you have to collar her first then other than that, i saw a warning somewhere that said if you used the "cheat" window on sasha,bree,or minami it can bug them in some way, so if you used that to adjust those girls stats in anyway it might have bugged them to not have the samantha topic in someway. don't know why it would do that but i've seen weirder bugs in games like this

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
i guess you have to collar her first then other than that, i saw a warning somewhere that said if you used the "cheat" window on sasha,bree,or minami it can bug them in some way, so if you used that to adjust those girls stats in anyway it might have bugged them to not have the samantha topic in someway. don't know why it would do that but i've seen weirder bugs in games like this
You don't need to collar them. but submission is important.

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
Those stuck Bree / Bre 40 you need to choose either to talk to her using the Talk action in the living room from 10:00 - ? making her automatically ask the gamer question for the gamer route, or answer the phone call from her for the Maid route. Also, sometimes if your computer is really bad, like this loaner i'm using, it can skip events if you stay on the event location while passing time had that problem for the arcade event. Not a fault in programming but bad hardware skipping a few things.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ah I know there would be a problem if I manipulated Bree and Sasha's stats but didn't know about Sam I used the phone cheat to bump her submission so I could get the right version of the scene. Still I didn't have a problem bumping Anna and Kleio for their Harems

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ah I know there would be a problem if I manipulated Bree and Sasha's stats but didn't know about Sam I used the phone cheat to bump her submission so I could get the right version of the scene. Still I didn't have a problem bumping Anna and Kleio for their Harems
Just figured it out apparently for some strange reason it hadn't registered that I slept with her (I did the revenge/breakup route and in the menu it marked off "Date Samantha" but not "Have sex with Samantha") so I just did it and it updated both the Samantha page and the Home Harem page

Reactions: TheGreySun

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
What happens if you miss the first office party? I was trying to attend it but got dragged into several events and couldn't attend do I get another chance or will I have to revert to earlier saves?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Can someone help me on how to start the jealous harem?
Both Audrey and Sasha are on the nightclub, but no scene triggers.
Maybe it is because Sasha is already part of other harems in my playthrough, but I would like some confirmation.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can someone help me on how to start the jealous harem?
Both Audrey and Sasha are on the nightclub, but no scene triggers.
Maybe it is because Sasha is already part of other harems in my playthrough, but I would like some confirmation.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes