criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
im stuck on minami's arrival
the story tracker shows wait for minami on saturday afternoon but minami has already arrived
siscon points are missing completely from minami and shown in my phone locked
any console commands to reset minami completely ?
please help
You shouldn't need to reset her. I've done two runs where I had that problem and I still got her in the home harem. Look for her at the house at 1400 on Saturday. When you go to whatever room she's in you should see a dating icon outside of the interact with Minami icon. The tracker will keep looking the same. But trust me you're progressing. Keep looking for her at around 1400-1800 around the house.

Reactions: GTBALL_BALLY

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
To have Samantha/Minami in the home harem ,can i add any of them first (aside from bree and sasha) or i need to follow certain order?
In my save from an older version ,i couldn't add Minami to the home harem after adding samantha (which never visited my home after "joining" so i couldn't do a foursome to get intruded by Minami ) ,i was using not random schedule and cheated on Samantha stats.

HidingBird

Aug 11, 2020
I can't get Cherie to make me CEO and I'm not sure what to do. I've completed Cassidy's story with Dwayne and waited several days (actually it's been like, two seasons). I've checked the Wiki and not sure why the event won't trigger.

I also can't seem to trigger Emma's next phase "Talk with Samantha"

Forsaken9027

Apr 27, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "ch/camila/events/events.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "ch/camila/events/events.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.5.0e
Wed Jun 2 22:33:34 2021

When I want to start the game I get that, how do I fix it?

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Can a member of one harem be a part of another? For example Sasha can be in the band and home harem, I was wondering if this applied to the some of the other girls that can be in multiple harems.

Last edited:
Reactions: juanipro27

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This is kinda random, but has anyone else noticed that Kylie, Aletta, Morgan, and Kleio all have their birthdays all right next to each other in sequence? It doesn't really matter, but one would think birthdays between characters would be more spread out.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is kinda random, but has anyone else noticed that Kylie, Aletta, Morgan, and Kleio all have their birthdays all right next to each other in sequence? It doesn't really matter, but one would think birthdays between characters would be more spread out.
Random is as random does. With this amount of characters, the odds would already be pretty good for two characters to share a birthday.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Lets put it another way, there's what, 31 days per season in the game year?
That's 124 days.
How many sexable girls are in the game?

So that works out to roughly 1 birthday for every 5 days (rounding out). If you went by that, it just feels very artificial. But, you move a day here and a day there, clusters of birthdays feel a little more natural.

Reactions: Mathesar

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lets put it another way, there's what, 31 days per season in the game year?
That's 124 days.
How many sexable girls are in the game?

So that works out to roughly 1 birthday for every 5 days (rounding out). If you went by that, it just feels very artificial. But, you move a day here and a day there, clusters of birthdays feel a little more natural.
In the real world, the chances that two people in a group of 23 would have the same birthday is 50% The fact that in a 124 day year, zero in twenty-two share a birthday actually defies probability. ;-)

Almost as if someone actually had a hand in determining them. There is a Dev!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In the real world, the chances that two people in a group of 23 would have the same birthday is 50% The fact that in a 124 day year, zero in twenty-two share a birthday actually defies probability. ;-)

Almost as if someone actually had a hand in determining them. There is a Dev!
Actually, it doesn't defy probability, it's still 11.3 %. Yes, I'll show myself the door, thank you. :)

Reactions: Dragon59

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
You guys are also comparing this to real life. Yes, people can share birthdays or have birthdays next to each other in real life, but L&SSB is a video game. All I'm saying is Andrealphus could have spread birthdays more evenly between 22 girls across 124 game days, but he didn't. I'm might be curious as to what led him to this design decision over the alternative, but it doesn't really matter.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Argh shit, anyone here who could help me fix Minami down to where she will visit me after harem sex and ask to join. Tried changing the save myself but no luck having her to join...
This is the pre changes save btw

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You guys are also comparing this to real life. Yes, people can share birthdays or have birthdays next to each other in real life, but L&SSB is a video game. All I'm saying is Andrealphus could have spread birthdays more evenly between 22 girls across 124 game days, but he didn't. I'm might be curious as to what led him to this design decision over the alternative, but it doesn't really matter.
Or he's just taken some inspiration for the birthdays from the inspirations.
For example, Bree was inspired by Bree Olson. Bree's birthday is on Fall 7, while Bree Olson's is on the 7th of October, which is an Autumn month.
Another example; Aletta, inspired by Aletta Ocean. Aletta's birthday - Winter 14. Aletta Ocean's 14th December.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I want to collar Samantha... But I really don't want to let her get married to Ryan. Can anyone help me find out the flag / console command that enables collaring her?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes