DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
But now to add my own question to the community. As far as I can tell, the wiki doesn't include a guide on the console commands. I know Natsu40 posted some common console commands recently (about a page ago), but is there a more comprehensive guide that's been compiled anywhere yet? As an example, would minami.siscon.max=60 followed by minami.siscon=45 replicate the old behavior of the Aquarium event, or wouldn't Siscon values work like that?
Yeah the wiki really does need a console command page, wasn't sure if it was deliberatly absent or what. Here is a list of console commands I've seen posted so far:

minami.status="sex slave"
minami.collared="True"
lexi.status="sex slave"
lexi.collared="True"

For making their stats into those of a sex slave:
minami.sub.max=100
minami.sub=100
minami.love.max=200
minami.love=200
lexi.sub.max=100
lexi.sub=100
lexi.love.max=200
lexi.love=200

Console Cheats
Money – hero.money=xx
(These next 4 max at 10 and will still go down throughout the day)
Energy – hero.energy=xx
Hunger – hero.hunger=xx
Cleanliness – hero.grooming=xx
Fun – hero.fun=xx
Knowledge – hero.knowledge=xx
Strength – hero.fitness=xx
Charm – hero.charm=xx

For the girl’s stats, swap out G for the girls name
G.desire.score=xx
G.relationship.score=xx
G.sub.score=xx
(For sub score, Sasha’s stat must be negative eg sasha.sub.score=-100

Open a console and use those commands to see all of Sasha’s current scenes :
– renpy.call(“sex_bedroom”)
– renpy.call(“sasha_b_event_04B”)
– renpy.call(“sasha_b_event_04C”)

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Second, is there a way to activate the Maid path for Bree even though I already completed the gamer path? I did not know it would lock me out of bringing Minami into the home harem.

Thanks.
If you have Sasha over 51 KP talk to her first and she'll convince Bree.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok I've been playing the new update after skipping a couple like a usually do (got hyped since Sam can now be house harem'd) and I have to say Bree's Maid path is ordered wrong. Kind of like how a couple of updates ago you could see Sasha and Bree doing it in the bathroom right before they confront you about cheating on them with eachother.
Bree's maid route REQUIRES you to both Sleep with her then have her maid sex scene before it progresses. But the first scene after you do those things makes it clear that you're "not" dating Bree and it's the "first" time you've gone to the cafe since she's been hired

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah the wiki really does need a console command page, wasn't sure if it was deliberatly absent or what. Here is a list of console commands I've seen posted so far:
This might be helpful, it should come with a big red warning label though: console commands may screw your save. Keep an extra save, use only what you understand, don't complain to the dev if it doesn't work as expected. I have seen one too many rants about how the program is bad because setting variables to impossible values will have consequences.

Reactions: Evil13

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone help me figure out the console commands needed to enable Collaring Samantha without taking path D?

I took Path A cause fuck letting that prick Ryan marry her.

I used the console to set her max KP to 100 but now even while I have her at max KP she still rejects the collar. So I'm assuming there's a certain flag that needs to set to allow the collaring. Can anyone help me figure out said flag / the proper command to set it?

Houtsu

Nov 11, 2017
Can't trigger Kylie is a stalker event. I check the camera after 7 days and MC says something about "nothing criminal and being bored" everytime. Played around with Kylie's values and no success besides getting raped by her :/

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
Ok so does anyone know if there is a CC to force spawn the minami-bree-sasha foursome?, the wiki said to talk to minami between 20-23 with all girls home but it isn't working idk if I need to use CC to max minamis' KP or if somehow my game bugged even though I didn't use cheats on any of them.
if you have to be waiting in sasha's room every day until she tells you about her toys she has and then at 23pm when all three are in the bathroom press the miami icon

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
if you have to be waiting in sasha's room every day until she tells you about her toys she has and then at 23pm when all three are in the bathroom press the miami icon
Do i have to max her dom stat first or will she show you the toys in max sub as well? because the wiki makes it seem like using cheats on sasha/bree/minami will bug them in some way(a warning I saw on the wiki) and I don't want to fuck up my game for later updates, though I did have the thought to use console commands on gamer bree to max her KP even with that being locked in that path now for some reason so i can still collar her in gamer path(mostly cause kiara creeps me out a little, shes Hot....just creepy)

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Do i have to max her dom stat first or will she show you the toys in max sub as well? because the wiki makes it seem like using cheats on sasha/bree/minami will bug them in some way(a warning I saw on the wiki) and I don't want to fuck up my game for later updates, though I did have the thought to use console commands on gamer bree to max her KP even with that being locked in that path now for some reason so i can still collar her in gamer path(mostly cause kiara creeps me out a little, shes Hot....just creepy)
I believe what you're looking for is covered under "Sasha loves her toys" in "Other events" on Sasha's page of the wiki. Assuming the wiki is correct, you need Sasha's LP >= 70, and then it's just a matter of chance (20%) to get the event to trigger when visiting Sasha in her room. I've never gone the dom route with Sasha, so I can confirm you don't need it to trigger the scene.

Reactions: TheGreySun

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Do you need to Collar Samantha to get her into the Home Harem? I've gotten her to accept that I'm dating other people but I don't know how to get her into the Home Harem the wiki doesn't help

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Do you need to Collar Samantha to get her into the Home Harem? I've gotten her to accept that I'm dating other people but I don't know how to get her into the Home Harem the wiki doesn't help
The wiki does explain this but its a bit convaluted, who ever rights Sam's needs to clean it up a bit(maybe seperate it into Slave/Girlfriend routes the way Bree's is seperated between gamer and maid, but I digress, what your looking for should be at the or neer the bottom of "path A"(don't ask why i have no idea) but it should start around "Samantha wants the truth" and you can't lie or say she's the only one witch means her KP NEEDS to be at least 75, so i don't think you need to collar her(doesn't hurt though lol) once her KP is max'd and she's asked you to tell her the truth about wether or not she's the only one you should be able to talk to Bree/Sasha/Minami/Lexi(if Lexi is already a member), go to the "chat" screen when girls are home and you should see a Samantha icon, I got a forced event to talk to them when both Bree and Sasha where at the pool(home) where it just sort of forced the topic(same thing with Minami joining actually) after talking to the other girls and "chating" about Samantha you have to call Sam at a specific window of days/hours(any day but between 9-18 i think) and it should force MC to ask Sam to come over, just make sure both Bree and Sasha's KP is high enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjasamuri

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
The wiki does explain this but its a bit convaluted, who ever rights Sam's needs to clean it up a bit(maybe seperate it into Slave/Girlfriend routes the way Bree's is seperated between gamer and maid, but I digress, what your looking for should be at the or neer the bottom of "path A"(don't ask why i have no idea) but it should start around "Samantha wants the truth" and you can't lie or say she's the only one witch means her KP NEEDS to be at least 75, so i don't think you need to collar her(doesn't hurt though lol) once her KP is max'd and she's asked you to tell her the truth about wether or not she's the only one you should be able to talk to Bree/Sasha/Minami/Lexi(if Lexi is already a member), go to the "chat" screen when girls are home and you should see a Samantha icon, I got a forced event to talk to them when both Bree and Sasha where at the pool(home) where it just sort of forced the topic(same thing with Minami joining actually) after talking to the other girls and "chating" about Samantha you have to call Sam at a specific window of days/hours(any day but between 9-18 i think) and it should force MC to ask Sam to come over, just make sure both Bree and Sasha's KP is high enough.
Also I don't know if any Devs or supports who are close to the Devs are here but I feel the need to mention that even after Sam "joins the harem" and is "collared" she is still not set to "Sex Slave" in relationships in my game and despite saying "seeing you with other girls could be hot" she will still get mad and you'll lose 8LP if you kiss ANYONE infront of her, I don't know if this is a bug or not but it doesn't really make much sence since she is literally in a poly relationship with MC, just thought the Devs might want to know just incase it is a bug

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but there is a point where MC says "The woman I thought was my mom" is this a hint to a future update where mommy dearest turns out to not actually be his mom like they used a surrogate because they thought she wasn't fertal(turns out daddy was lying for years and it was him with low motility) or he was adopted too, all this to say that I feel like that line hints that "MY HOT MOM" as the mc stated is going to become a romance option despite what the wiki says, I imagine it says no for 1 of 2 reasons. 1.she really wont be a menber and that line was just said out of hate for what they did to minami(insert fry squinting meme because I doubt this one considering how he speaks about his mom when she arrived) or 2. The wiki says she won't get content because of where this game is "offically" available like steam/patrion where incest is considered a taboo and they don't want to piss those places off with even hinted incest(whether its actually incest or not)

dragonzay

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way to unlock talk topic through console ? I messed up when using cheat now I'm missing TV topic... I don't want to start over again...

redtoothandclaw

Aug 10, 2018
Is there a way to unlock talk topic through console ? I messed up when using cheat now I'm missing TV topic... I don't want to start over again...
I think if you use the console to just lower your knowledge below the last trigger point for new topics and then increase it by that last 1 point legitimately it will trigger the topic select.

dragonzay

Jul 23, 2017
I think if you use the console to just lower your knowledge below the last trigger point for new topics and then increase it by that last 1 point legitimately it will trigger the topic select.
I tried using the cheat to reduce my knowledge then increase it again but still no trigger

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes