Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
For those who wanted to see a h scene of Emma, just use the console and input this code emma.flags.sex=1. It will instantly accomplished the "have sex with Emma" goal and try set a date with her in the evening and try the hot tub scene it will show a sex scene with Emma. I have warning, that's so far the scene I've discovered and you have to use the console to utilize some changes in her stats and relationship status. But her normal sex scenes are still the HJ and Pussy Licking scene even you change her relationship status into sex slave.

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
Lexi and Miami can no longer be turned into sex slaves And in the new game, but the Charm does not increase, it is as if there were no someone, explains to me
Well you can turned into sex slaves using the console commands by inputting these codes:

minami.status="sex slave"
minami.collared="True"
lexi.status="sex slave"
lexi.collared="True"

For making their stats into those of a sex slave:
minami.sub.max=100
minami.sub=100
minami.love.max=200
minami.love=200
lexi.sub.max=100
lexi.sub=100
lexi.love.max=200
lexi.love=200

albul

Jun 8, 2017
How to increase Samantha kink past 50? It's locked at 50%, don't know what to do to unlock it. Also, same for Bree on gamer path.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Office maid forgot to sell coffee at the resting nowadays... So sad that I cant have my afternoon coffee after a long work day.

On a totally different note, I tried a no cheat run. It lasted the whole 2 days ingame! I'm so proud of myself grinding the shit up in those 2 days.

• Haha
Reactions: Lantern

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
How to increase Samantha kink past 50? It's locked at 50%, don't know what to do to unlock it. Also, same for Bree on gamer path.
What to do? Read the thread would be a brilliant start. Both of those 'issues' have been explored to death in the last couple of weeks. If that is too much of a hassle, the wiki probably is up to date to help with that.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
What to do? Read the thread would be a brilliant start. Both of those 'issues' have been explored to death in the last couple of weeks. If that is too much of a hassle, the wiki probably is up to date to help with that.
Checked the wiki, there's nothing regarding the two things I asked about on the two girls' pages. Searched the thread for 'Samantha kink' and 'Bree kink', found nothing of help. So if you don't want to tell me the answer to what I am looking for, at least tell me where exactly to look for (or what to search for).

Reactions: Leonin

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Read the wiki~... Whoever editing Sam's page have deleted all info on Sam's KP. Fucking hell.

Checked Bree's page too. Double fucking hell to whoever did it. If you wanna help and edit, make sure to do it correctly.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Checked the wiki, there's nothing regarding the two things I asked about on the two girls' pages. Searched the thread for 'Samantha kink' and 'Bree kink', found nothing of help. So if you don't want to tell me the answer to what I am looking for, at least tell me where exactly to look for (or what to search for).
Because if you actually bothered to READ the forums (I know, such a hard skill) you would have found (for example post 19405) post to address the issue with regards to Bree. Also if you read the wiki you'll see that no mention is made of Kink cap increasing up from 50 on the Gamer Path, but you would see a mention of the Kink cap increasing to 100 on the Maid Path. Then again, that would require reading and application of basic logic. Shocking, but as a great logician must have once deduced, that might mean that you can't get it to 100 KP on the gamer path (yet).

Intuitively it also makes sense; personally I would not mind if it was kept that way. This can also be confirmed by looking at the (extracted and decompiled) game files. bree.sub.max only increases as a result of two events, both on the Maid path.

As for Samantha: I have taken the liberty to check and confirm that indeed the answer has been posted several times last week on this very forum, including the link(s) to the wiki (yes, the wiki could mention that some paths block Samantha from joining the home harem).

This is not directed at anyone in particular:
Then again, you seem to expect the same people who religiously work on improving and updating the wiki to also spend time, answering inane queries on the forum. Rather than contributing by using the search function, check the wiki, or anything else, which would allow the people who update the wiki not waste copious amounts of their (scarce) time to people who can't be bothered to do anything for themselves. If you want the wiki to improve, use the damn wiki or the search function on this damn thread, rather than expect the people who maintain and expand it, to spend their time answering lazy people's queries instead.

Seriously people, can we do a bit less of thread-clogging, and a bit more of thinking by using our upper brains? Admittedly that latter bit may be a challenge to some people, but still, the occasional evidence that you are homo sapiens sapiens would not be amiss.

Threads become unreadable, to the point of becoming almost completely useless, and are more about people being too lazy / incompetent to do anything for themselves, rather than the excellent work by the dev on creating the game, expanding the game etc. Bugs encountered, whether visual or game crashing at least provide useful information to the dev.

This even impacts the repeat questions: They simply get ignored more and more. Why? Because no one who is willing to spend hours of their time to cater to some useless f*cks who can't be bothered to do anything for themselves.

Happy to help people if they run into an issue or want something explained. But it gets irritating when half a dozen people a week are too lazy to even read the post above theirs that answered the same damn question they are asking.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/start.rpy", line 248, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'ch/kleio/st2/kleio_top_wedding.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "start.rpyc", line 205, in script
File "start.rpyc", line 205, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/start.rpy", line 248, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2421, in image_size
surf = im.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
Exception: Could not load image u'ch/kleio/st2/kleio_top_wedding.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.5.0e
Mon May 31 22:39:45 2021

sordid99

May 31, 2021
Hi, all. I have a few questions I hope someone can help me with. I searched the wiki and this thread but could not find any useful info.

First, I chose to hold Minami's hand at the aquarium, but her siscon is still stuck at 40 points and I cannot trigger the next event.

Second, is there a way to activate the Maid path for Bree even though I already completed the gamer path? I did not know it would lock me out of bringing Minami into the home harem.

Edit: IDK if this is relevant, but I have the "Hung" skill. Does that lock Minami's story? I only ask because it is one of her dislikes.

Thanks.

Last edited:

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
What the actual fuck...
Sooooo..... just to answer the samantha thing just in case you still need it, you want path D(find out he's cheating but don't tell sam, then take a walk at the wedding instead of dancing or going to the bathroom) that one will increase her KP threshhold by 10 each scripted encounter....The bree thing is as stated her maid path(don't know why they changed that it used to be either or)..... wooooow that rant though LMAO

Reactions: albul

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Ok so does anyone know if there is a CC to force spawn the minami-bree-sasha foursome?, the wiki said to talk to minami between 20-23 with all girls home but it isn't working idk if I need to use CC to max minamis' KP or if somehow my game bugged even though I didn't use cheats on any of them.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, all. I have a few questions I hope someone can help me with. I searched the wiki and this thread but could not find any useful info.

First, I chose to hold Minami's hand at the aquarium, but her siscon is still stuck at 40 points and I cannot trigger the next event.

Second, is there a way to activate the Maid path for Bree even though I already completed the gamer path? I did not know it would lock me out of bringing Minami into the home harem.

Edit: IDK if this is relevant, but I have the "Hung" skill. Does that lock Minami's story? I only ask because it is one of her dislikes.

Thanks.
It sounds like you may have stumbled upon a bug with the first point, if Minami's max siscon is still set at 40 after holding her hand on the aquarium date. I haven't tried this scene on the current patch, but I believe the old behavior would have you at at least 45 siscon points after this with a max of 60.

For the second point, the maid and gamer paths for Bree are mutually exclusive. It's somewhat unfortunate that the gamer path is less polished, since many blind first playthroughs of the game will pick Video Games as a hobby, and end up on the Gamer Bree path before they realize the Maid Bree path even exists.

As far as "Hung" goes, you shouldn't have any problems there. Desire factors don't have any effect on any storyline that I know of, and I doubt they ever will. They mostly just affect daily LP gain.

But now to add my own question to the community. As far as I can tell, the wiki doesn't include a guide on the console commands. I know Natsu40 posted some common console commands recently (about a page ago), but is there a more comprehensive guide that's been compiled anywhere yet? As an example, would minami.siscon.max=60 followed by minami.siscon=45 replicate the old behavior of the Aquarium event, or wouldn't Siscon values work like that?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes