madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hello, I have a question, I hope someone who has played a lot and knows the game well, tell me
the game has ntr
Depends what you mean by NTR. If it's about a male being cheated on, then there are just a few events that may be classified as NTR by some. If you look at it from perspective of NPC female characters then Mike is a major league womanizer, somehow able to build a harem at home, a harem at work, a harem in the girl-band he joins, a threesome between two best friends, a threesome between his gym trainer and the girl that stalks him... With enough charm, gifts, dates, compliments and buttslaps he can fuck whomever he wants, have 6 slave girls and 5 girlfriends, some of which know about one another, some don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Depends what you mean by NTR. If it's about a male being cheated on, then there are just a few events that may be classified as NTR by some. If you look at it from perspective of NPC female characters then Mike is a major league womanizer, somehow able to build a harem at home, a harem at work, a harem in the girl-band he joins, a threesome between two best friends, a threesome between his gym trainer and the girl that stalks him... With enough charm, gifts, dates, compliments and buttslaps he can fuck whomever he wants, have 6 slave girls and 5 girlfriends, some of which know about one another, some don't.
In the context of the tag on this page, it always is about the MC - whether male or female - having a LI have sex with others.

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
y

yes outfits are included. each girl has KP requirements to wear their uniform
owwh ok thanks but
I finished cassidys story and Dwayne is dead but I didn't become CEO?
also 13 days passed and cherie still didn’t come to mc office

What did I do wrong?

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
i just downloaded the game and i wanted to ask why are there 2 start buttons? What does each do and what would you recommend for my first playthrough

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
i just downloaded the game and i wanted to ask why are there 2 start buttons? What does each do and what would you recommend for my first playthrough
Basically, +Start+ - keeps your information from when you get a good ending (marrying one or more of the girls). This information is brought forward into a new game through +Start+, making the earlier stages of the game much easier for you. This information includes your money and your stats, but not your skills.

Reactions: kirito123451
Apr 28, 2018
Guys pls help with Audrey's ending. I've gave her that fancy dress, but nothing happens. All of her old events have fired. Only the one with her wearing new dress at the office remains. Are there any specific requirements?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes