Jul 10, 2020
Is this a bug or did i fuck up? I did everything for the home harem until it says "wait for it" but the only event i get is that they realize im sleeping with both of them and then one gets mad and leaves? am i supposed to just keep waiting or is this a different ending entirely?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is this a bug or did i fuck up? I did everything for the home harem until it says "wait for it" but the only event i get is that they realize im sleeping with both of them and then one gets mad and leaves? am i supposed to just keep waiting or is this a different ending entirely?
you messed up. Make sure you have these points

kuroro13

Mar 10, 2018
Hmm, you've to do Samantha's " " event before and she must agree to a non exclusive relationship (her sub points must be >=75, which means you need to play though the " " before...)
i'm do Is there any other way to do it?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i'm do Is there any other way to do it?
Hmm, you could probably set her sub.max via console, but only if you haven't played the "Wants to know the truth" event yet. Only doing Path A doesn't allow non exclusive relationships...

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Unless it was changed in this last version, I played on Path A and have completed home harem with all 5 girls. The only thing is Sam's KP is locked at 90

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Unless it was changed in this last version, I played on Path A and have completed home harem with all 5 girls. The only thing is Sam's KP is locked at 90
Was changed with the update. The only way to raise her KP currently is by playing the revenge path...

Reactions: Deane9850

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Hmm, you could probably set her sub.max via console, but only if you haven't played the "Wants to know the truth" event yet. Only doing Path A doesn't allow non exclusive relationships...
Would be nice if the wiki page for Sam was updated with a specific guide to get her ready for the home harem. With how some paths lead to others it is a bit confusing what way to go.

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Is there a console command to Increase bree's max kink points? Right now it's 50 I am looking to set it 75 or 100

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
In the office harem the only content its the blackmail/whore of the girls? Weird that the only content for a harem path its them getting fucked by other man

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Try reading the last couple of pages before jumping to conclusions.
I did read the pages and l know that its avoidable, I was referring to the fact that the blackmail/whore of the girls its the only content available in a path that it's supposed to be a harem for the MC, one would think they would add content with the MC first and then all the other possible kinks.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I did read the pages and l know that its avoidable, I was referring to the fact that the blackmail/whore of the girls its the only content available in a path that it's supposed to be a harem for the MC, one would think they would add content with the MC first and then all the other possible kinks.
This is also only part 1 of the office harem as the release indicates.

Reactions: Donkeybong
Nov 4, 2018
One would think everyone has their opinions. The ones that matter in terms of what gets developed first is not ours.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes