gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, Every time I try to invite Palla on a date, I see this error, does anyone know why? thanks.
View attachment 1215038
Looks like that's a bug in 21.5.0c. I don't have a save to test it currently (where Palla isn't part of the Bitchy Harem), but you can try the if the attached fix works.

Edit: Tried it and the fix seems to work fine.

So is the Windows version thats available for download the Patreon version, or the free version?
It's the full version of the game (which is available on Patreon/Steam/Itch), not the public demo...

Last edited:

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
And on time again the version here is more recent than the one we have on patreon while paying for it !!! Great, no point of supporting then ;)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
And on time again the version here is more recent than the one we have on patreon while paying for it !!! Great, no point of supporting then ;)
Patreon was updated yesterday to v21.5.0c as far as I know and the status for patreon on discord seems also ok...

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Patreon was updated yesterday to v21.5.0c as far as I know and the status for patreon on discord seems also ok...
Not for me, I still get the v21.5.0b when i get the download link and extract it ^^
And I'm not using discord also. The links should be the same on Patreon I suppose.

No more paying for my part though ^^

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You will never get the latest version here first because the version here is downloaded by someone from my patreon so if the link on my patreon does not work you can't have it here...
And as far as why support: because if you don't there will be no game.

Last edited:

kuroro13

Mar 10, 2018
i can't finish slave lexi task when i date with sasha and lexi after bj scene . she caught me after there and gone off my life forever . how did i fix this task ?? Screenshot (21).png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i can't finish slave lexi task when i date with sasha and lexi after bj scene . she caught me after there and gone off my life forever . how did i fix this task ?? View attachment 1215753
Hmm, you've to do Samantha's " " event before and she must agree to a non exclusive relationship (her sub points must be >=75, which means you need to play though the " " before...)

Ertai001

May 29, 2020
Looks like that's a bug in 21.5.0c. I don't have a save to test it currently (where Palla isn't part of the Bitchy Harem), but you can try the if the attached fix works.

It's the full version of the game (which is available on Patreon/Steam/Itch), not the public demo...
Thanks, it worked and I finally got a date with Palla, the fix was perfect, thanks again.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
is there a command to make sasha a blonde? because she and bree never are on the living room to trigger the eventm not even with randomized schedules

Jul 30, 2018
ok i have completed almost every task in this game except for a few things and i have followed the wikis and just messed around ingame myself and still cant complete it

palla.png

and
minami.png
with minami i have already talked to bree and sasha at the sametime the both agreed to let her join then i talked to sam in the cafe and she said yes but still nothing updating and no more convos about it

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is there a command to make sasha a blonde? because she and bree never are on the living room to trigger the eventm not even with randomized schedules
Hmm, worked fine yesterady on random for me with 21.5.0a (don't think 0c has changed anything on the schedule code)...
Console command should be:
sasha.flags.haircut = True

ok i have completed almost every task in this game except for a few things and i have followed the wikis and just messed around ingame myself and still cant complete it

View attachment 1215877

and
View attachment 1215878
with minami i have already talked to bree and sasha at the sametime the both agreed to let her join then i talked to sam in the cafe and she said yes but still nothing updating and no more convos about it
Hmm, there was a bug a few versions ago if Sam was already part of the Home Harem and she is asked last, which prevented Minami from joining the Harem, if you send me your save via PM I can have a look if that one affected your save...)
Haven't heard or encountered any bugs with Palla, does the event not trigger when you drink with her at the bar? (Did you wait a while after the last drink?)

Reactions: trapmint
Jul 30, 2018
Hmm, worked fine yesterady on random for me with 21.5.0a (don't think 0c has changed anything on the schedule code)...
Console command should be:
sasha.flags.haircut = True

Hmm, there was a bug a few versions ago if Sam was already part of the Home Harem and she is asked last, which prevented Minami from joining the Harem, if you send me your save via PM I can have a look if that one affected your save...)
Haven't heard or encountered any bugs with Palla, does the event not trigger when you drink with her at the bar? (Did you wait a while after the last drink?)
ive had drinks with her everytime she has been in the pub and ive invited her to the pub on dates and still doesnt trigger any events

as for the minami thing its just the game that isnt queueing it up or something there are other events like its telling me to have cosplay sex with emma after a date but all she ever does is the handjob scene i think this game has too many bugs in it and i might just stop playing it even though i liked it and the art if i have to keep starting over and over again its not worth it for me

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
ive had drinks with her everytime she has been in the pub and ive invited her to the pub on dates and still doesnt trigger any events

as for the minami thing its just the game that isnt queueing it up or something there are other events like its telling me to have cosplay sex with emma after a date but all she ever does is the handjob scene i think this game has too many bugs in it and i might just stop playing it even though i liked it and the art if i have to keep starting over and over again its not worth it for me
Hmm, wouldn't say there're a lot of bugs in the game, the tracker isn't always that helpful and you've todo other stuff before you can progress (and of course it could be that not all requirements for all the events in the wiki are up to date, a lot of stuff changes with each version and the wiki is maintained by the gamers, not the dev...)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
what's the difference between normal start and start+ ?
+Start+ does nothing if you play the game for the first time. If you have seen one of the good endings (marrying one or multiple of the girls, not all girls have an ending yet) the game saves your stats and money to the persistent file and if you start a new game + those stats and money are available from the beginning.

Zbahi

Sep 13, 2017

Thx a lot I wasnt restart again my save oh noes THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daneyx

Aug 5, 2017
Latest version:
I got some bugs because sometimes i can't make any interactions with girls and a red cross is my only option. I also cannot interact in other places, I can only work in the office or have a coffee.

Can someone help me for this problem please?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes