DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
So ive gone quite far with my save and im on the bree gamer path but want to swap to the maid path. Im not experienced with the concole but ive been using saveedit for a long time but still cant seem to be able to reset it. I know it can break the game which is why i have a backup save. Does anyone have any idea if you can do it and if so how to do it? Appreciate the help!

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How many girls have sex with other guys? I know there's Alexis, Sasha, Shiori, Lavish, Aletta, Audrey and sorta Sam

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Hello, Every time I try to invite Palla on a date, I see this error, does anyone know why? thanks.
View attachment 1215038
I couldn't say what's causing it, but I can confirm it's not just you. I'm running into the same problem. Not surprisingly, it happens both when asking Palla on a date in person and on the phone. And while I suspect this error would occur under all circumstances, I'll add some context just in case. This is my first time asking Palla on a date, and this is after completion of the "Palla invites Mike to the restaurant" event.

Reactions: dawlben

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Here you go. I have every harem possible and every girl pregnant with collar possible for the most part. No taming harem as I choose the Camila path. Not full save but pretty close. I haven't done any of the new content yet.

Thanks but
It does not appear as a file I put in the corresponding folder and it does not appear when I want to load the game I do not understand anything

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
Follow Cassidy's storyline just a heads up get two spy cams from the electronic shop early on. One you'll need for cassidy the other when you become CEO
Okay thank you very much for the info.

Reactions: bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
My save if anyone wants it. It has most of the harems and most of the girls done. Lexi, Sasha, Bree, Minami and Sam live with you.
I don't like the collars so I didn't collar anyone. You're CEO. Kylie isn't in jail unfortunately I messed up and her Taming harem isn't possible I think.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes