Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Every times i'm interact with Hanna, a text displaying "imagine hanna_pubes not found"
is there something wrong?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Mega version is corrupted. I noticed that on mega it says 783MB but on gofile and pixeldrain it says 891MB

Reactions: randingle

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Every times i'm interact with Hanna, a text displaying "imagine hanna_pubes not found"
is there something wrong?
Yes - and no. It's not a real problem but some overlays for the sprites do not exist. You can just turn the message of, as some people have said in the thread, can't find the instructions though.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Fixed the broken links.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Uhm kinda bummer but i understand that devs want you to focus on dating one character each playtrough.
that's not really the case at all. there are a few situations that need to be managed, but overall you have freedom to date whoever you want. you just need to do it on the down low. for example, you should try to avoid kissing girls in front of other girls you're dating as that will illicit a jealous response. that's just a temporary effect, though, and can be fixed.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
for example, you should try to avoid kissing girls in front of other girls you're dating as that will illicit a jealous response. that's just a temporary effect, though, and can be fixed.
Not true. Some girls will actually get turned on when you kiss other girls in front of them, thus increasing their kink points. Palla is literally obsessed with Mike fucking other girls. Audrey also finds that hot. With Bree being submissive enough, kissing Sasha or Minami while she watches furthers her descent into sex slavery.

Nikurasu

Oct 2, 2017
Is there any way to cancel a proposal? Maybe by editing the save game?
I completely forgot to save before doing it

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Not true. Some girls will actually get turned on when you kiss other girls in front of them, thus increasing their kink points. Palla is literally obsessed with Mike fucking other girls. Audrey also finds that hot. With Bree being submissive enough, kissing Sasha or Minami while she watches furthers her descent into sex slavery.
I never said it was a black and white situation. Experimentation is needed to understand the effect. But as I did say, if it's a negative outsome, it's not going to have a permanent effect.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I'd really love to see marriage endings with Morgan & Palla. Weird that the former doesn't yet, considering how expansive her (voiced) pregnancy dialogue is compared to others.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Sup there people. I got a question: With Sam i followed Path A and noticed my Sub stat is stuck at 50%. Is it not possible to get it to 75% on this path? Havent tried the other ones and im too far gone to do it sadly and my savefile is also pretty damn far gone, so if someone has a trick to edit the file to unlock her sub.. much appreciated.
I have a Ren'py save editor thatI've used before, so just need to know which variables to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: texasholdem16

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
You'll need to take her on a number of dates to various locations, as describe here:
I don't know if this is what you mean, but I hope it's helpful either way.
Yeah the problem was i cant bring her to dates for some reasons

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes