poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Not the developer here, but I can answer your questions for the most part.
1. Not really sure what you mean by that, I'm afraid. Could you specify what you mean, please?
2. It can be avoided, yes. You need to fulfill various LP and KP requirements for that.
3. Not to my knowlegde outside of some of the harem trigger events. Those happen no matter if they're collared or not.
4. No, they can't. Again, not really sure what you mean by fight with each other. There is minor conflict (the odd insult, with Kylie being the worst that can happen), but other than that, if you play your cards right, nothing bad happens.
5. Yes, they can without any issues so far.
1. I know that some girls could "leave the game" or "brake up" with you if you "caught cheating". My question was, if this events bond to happen (they are unavoidable) if you date several girls at once, or are they trigger ONLY if you want to trigger them (for example start to kissing one girl, while another is at the same place (like Kylie yandere mechanic))?
2. I meant if this could be avoided with girls outside harems.
4. What if I want Bree, Aletta, Cassidy, Harmony and Hanna for my harem. Is there a way to make them not cause scenes (look at pt.1) among each other? Or is there a way to "caught em all" (make a one big harem, even without events)?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
1. I know that some girls could "leave the game" or "brake up" with you if you "caught cheating". My question was, if this events bond to happen (they are unavoidable) if you date several girls at once, or are they trigger ONLY if you want to trigger them (for example start to kissing one girl, while another is at the same place (like Kylie yandere mechanic))?
2. I meant if this could be avoided with girls outside harems.
4. What if I want Bree, Aletta, Cassidy, Harmony and Hanna for my harem. Is there a way to make them not cause scenes (look at pt.1) among each other? Or is there a way to "caught em all" (make a one big harem, even without events)?
1. The answer to that is kinda mixed. For some girls, these events are unavoidable, as they can play into various harem storylines (as is the case for home and band harem, in this case, look at the LP and KP requirements). But - for example, during the Sasha storyline, as she's the only one I know for sure gets super jealous if you kiss another girl in front of her prior to having her maxxed out, which will lead to pretty much the cancellation of most of her story - they can be avoided by simply not doing the trigger stuff, like kissing another girl, in front of Sasha. For the most part, though, AFAIK the worst that generally happens is that you loose an amount of LP. Not sure if this answers your question, but it's all I really have.
2. It's pretty much the same outside of harems. Again, generally, the worst I know that can happen is that you loose some LP at various stages of the storylines, and that's about it.
4. There's no way to 'catch them all'. I was a tad to brief in my earlier answer, but you can't make one big harem, as they are set in the game. So your suggestion of Bree, Aletta, Cassidy, Harmony and Hanna as a harem wouldn't work as of now. You can date them at the same time, but they generally won't interact with each other during most events. Once again, these jealousy events you mean don't really have many consequences other than a loss of LP, so that's all that will happen.
Generally speaking, I only know that Sasha's events will get cancelled due to doing some other girl in her presence, but that can be avoided by simply not doing it while she's around. That is generally my advise for this type of event: don't make out with girls while there is company, unless said company is really maxxed out, or their storlines are finished, or they're part of a harem with the girl in question (or all of these).
There is a small chance that some girls might end up leaving, but again, this can easily be avoided by maxxing out LP and KP, regardless of harem or not, or by sticking to one girl only (though I have yet to see someone who does that last one). For some girls, you also need to pick the proper dialogue options to set your relationship on the proper path to avoid such drama (such as with Samantha, where you need to pick the option for an open relationship, which again, only goes with a certain amount KP and LP). Some girls WILL briefly leave the game (Audrey does it twice as of this update, Palla, Cassidy and Lexi (kinda) do it once, and Sasha does it for some optional stuff), but later reappear, as it is part of their respective storylines.
If you want more information on these events (and how to avoid them), I recommend checking out the wiki. I hope this answers your questions in a satisfactory manner.

Reactions: poarvl

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Can somebody please explain to me how does pregnacy in this game works ? I mean if you get somebody pregnant are you locked in relationship with them ?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Can somebody please explain to me how does pregnacy in this game works ? I mean if you get somebody pregnant are you locked in relationship with them ?
Nope. It primarily affects the marriage endings for the girls that currently have a marriage option and the artwork for the girls who can get pregnant. There are also a few variations for some dialogue, primarily during sex, and for some of the harem foundation events, but other than that, nothing changes.
HOWEVER, some girls are not 100% on board with having kids. For that, you need to have them at a certain amount of LP and KP (amount varies from girl to girl, check the wiki for that) for them to keep the kid, otherwise, they'll get an abortion, and if you try to push them to keep it, you'll loose points with them (or in Cassidy's case, leave the game if she isn't maxxed out on LP and KP). The only exception AFAIK is Shiori, who is all for kids and will break up with you if you suggest it.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Nope. It primarily affects the marriage endings for the girls that currently have a marriage option and the artwork for the girls who can get pregnant. There are also a few variations for some dialogue, primarily during sex, and for some of the harem foundation events, but other than that, nothing changes.
HOWEVER, some girls are not 100% on board with having kids. For that, you need to have them at a certain amount of LP and KP (amount varies from girl to girl, check the wiki for that) for them to keep the kid, otherwise, they'll get an abortion, and if you try to push them to keep it, you'll loose points with them (or in Cassidy's case, leave the game if she isn't maxxed out on LP and KP). The only exception AFAIK is Shiori, who is all for kids and will break up with you if you suggest it.
So if i understand it right once they will get pregnant they will stay pregnant untill you marry them (game ending ?) or tell them to abort which can have different consenquences depending on character ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So if i understand it right once they will get pregnant they will stay pregnant untill you marry them (game ending ?) or tell them to abort which can have different consenquences depending on character ?
Yes. Also, Samantha has a minor pregnancy side story in case she got knocked up. (Or rather, it is a different path of her content.)

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
So if I understand it right once they will get pregnant they will stay pregnant until you marry them (game end?) or tell them to abort which can have different consequences depending on the character?
Basically, like take Bree for an example one playthrough I got her pregnant next thing worked my courage to propose so she would accept and not decline the offer after parts of her storyline are completed. Then she accepts my offer and we then get married the next Sunday and then the ending.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Uhm kinda bummer but i understand that devs want you to focus on dating one character each playtrough.
I don't quite get what you're saying, sorry. I only said that there is no "pregnancy story" for the girls. You can still date as many as you want (and embellish their bellies if you decide to do so).

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I don't quite get what you're saying, sorry. I only said that there is no "pregnancy story" for the girls. You can still date as many as you want (and embellish their bellies if you decide to do so).
i am referencing games like Summertime saga or Haramase simulator where you can impregnate girls how many time you want.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes