Jan 5, 2018
Allowing any girl to sleep over shows her bed image, then Anna's bed image just before you awake. Happens with every girl I've tried.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Dear developer, I have several questions:
1. Am I correct in assuming that dating girls outside their established harems will have bad consequence?
2. Can "girls fight and leaving" be avoided?
3. Will collared girls "fight" with each other?
4. Can all girls be put in a one big harem (so they would not "fight" with each other)?
5. Can several harems (for example: band harem and home harem) be kept at the same time?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Dear developer, I have several questions:
1. Am I correct in assuming that dating girls outside their established harems will have bad consequence?
2. Can "girls fight and leaving" be avoided?
3. Will collared girls "fight" with each other?
4. Can all girls be put in a one big harem (so they would not "fight" with each other)?
5. Can several harems (for example: band harem and home harem) be kept at the same time?
Not the developer here, but I can answer your questions for the most part.
1. Not really sure what you mean by that, I'm afraid. Could you specify what you mean, please?
2. It can be avoided, yes. You need to fulfill various LP and KP requirements for that.
3. Not to my knowlegde outside of some of the harem trigger events. Those happen no matter if they're collared or not.
4. No, they can't. Again, not really sure what you mean by fight with each other. There is minor conflict (the odd insult, with Kylie being the worst that can happen), but other than that, if you play your cards right, nothing bad happens.
5. Yes, they can without any issues so far.

Reactions: Donkeybong

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Yes the MEGA file is bad, the GOFile is good though. But sounds like there's a patch coming soon if that effects anyone wanting to wait on downloading

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Just downloaded the latest version there are some files missing. Someone tell the developer the lib file and the renpy file aren't there.

Jul 30, 2018
Im stuck trying to complete the home harem ive talked to sam bree and sasha they all agreed but still no convo with minami or just normal interactions are available

also im stuck on a part with pala as well it says buy her a drink in the pub ive done it on dates and when she was just normally at the pub

any help would be appreciated

jestir

May 4, 2018
after finding this on here and liking it I got it on steam and in the general discussions back in March I posted Two New Harems Work and Gym and in the last update they add work harem :love: (y):cool:

jestir

May 4, 2018
I'm stuck trying to complete the home harem I've talked to sam Bree and Sasha they all agreed but still, no convo with Minami or just normal interactions are available

also, I'm stuck on a part with pala as well it says buy her a drink in the pub I've done it on dates and when she was just normally at the pub

any help would be appreciated
this should help out

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes