mad666

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone else think the new MC activity chibis are dumb?
some may do, but i find it entertaining
the game have always had a thing for CHIBI so it is not strange if they add the art for the main character
but i'm more worry about the bug than the the art

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
When I download the Windows version from mega it tells me the archive is corrupt. WinRar says unexpected end of archive, while 7zip says game/archive.rpa has a data error

Edit: The compressed version posted by TechStar worked

Drekor

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to manually unlock a talk subject? Either through console commands or save editor? Seems like my game is bugged and "TV" is not unlocked so can't progress Anna but knowledge is already at 100. Cheating to change the stat down and back up didn't work. Putting on items to get to 110 knowledge brought the unlock screen up but it just gets stuck there and have to close out of the game.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Need some help since I cant find it. Finished sam's route, she is even in the home heram. The problem is im going through Emma' route and even though i gave Sam the collar she is still has the title of Girlfriend, and I need to to be slave. How fix without save editing?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a way to manually unlock a talk subject? Either through console commands or save editor? Seems like my game is bugged and "TV" is not unlocked so can't progress Anna but knowledge is already at 100. Cheating to change the stat down and back up didn't work. Putting on items to get to 110 knowledge brought the unlock screen up but it just gets stuck there and have to close out of the game.
Hmm, you could try the following console command:
hero.known_talk_subjects.append("tv")

You may need to remove it from the non-active subjects too:
game.talk_subjects.remove("tv")

Don't know if this will break anything further...

Need some help since I cant find it. Finished sam's route, she is even in the home heram. The problem is im going through Emma' route and even though i gave Sam the collar she is still has the title of Girlfriend, and I need to to be slave. How fix without save editing?
Sam's status never get's changed to "sex slave" in the games code, so without save editing/using the console you can't change that.
Also "sex slave" counts as girlfriend, so changing it will not help with emma...

1622001575168.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Drekor

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Normally, you can just friendzone her, so you may need to use the solution above to hardwire her status.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes