Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
Bit weirded out that the "office harem" in this update is just the option to whore your girls out to some random nerds.
Nice to to see Audrey continued though, it has been quite a while.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bit weirded out that the "office harem" in this update is just the option to whore your girls out to some random nerds.
Nice to to see Audrey continued though, it has been quite a while.
You don't actually have to whore them out. When you become the CEO, get a spy camera and stick it in your office. When the deal happens, you can refuse and blackmail them.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
You don't actually have to whore them out. When you become the CEO, get a spy camera and stick it in your office. When the deal happens, you can refuse and blackmail them.
Mc ends up being the boss of all the girls in the office - including aletta

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone have any idea on how to trigger the Emma and Bree Eavesdrop event?

Got the handjob from Emma, but Bree and Emma are just NOT at the university together, gone through 3 weeks now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
After breaking up with Cassidy's father, who is left as boss
I am not entirely certain what you are trying to say? Do you want to add details to Evil's statements or is this some contradiction? The question in the end is "do we have to or don't we?" and I think Evil said all about this.

Reactions: Evil13

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I am not entirely certain what you are trying to say? Do you want to add details to Evil's statements or is this some contradiction? The question in the end is "do we have to or don't we?" and I think Evil said all about this.
after the event where cassidy's father dies,

who takes over as CEO

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So what's up with the various pre-school looking action poses? When MC is eating, swimming, shoering, etc. it looks like he's five 2-3 years old. Definitely gives off a weird vibe for a sex game.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
after the event where cassidy's father dies,

who takes over as CEO
We're not talking about that.

We are talking about another event.
Estamos hablando de otro evento.
Nous parlons d'un autre événement.
Wir sprechen über ein anderes Ereignis.
我们正在谈论另一个事件。
Stiamo parlando di un altro evento.

So what's up with the various pre-school looking action poses? When MC is eating, swimming, shoering, etc. it looks like he's five 2-3 years old. Definitely gives off a weird vibe for a sex game.
Those are , meant to add a little bit of humour to the game.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
We're not talking about that.

We are talking about another event.
Estamos hablando de otro evento.
Nous parlons d'un autre événement.
Wir sprechen über ein anderes Ereignis.
我们正在谈论另一个事件。
Stiamo parlando di un altro evento.

Those are , meant to add a little bit of humour to the game.
Unicamente pregunta quien queda como jefe despues de la muerte del padre de cassidy , mas nada

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Unicamente pregunta quien queda como jefe despues de la muerte del padre de cassidy , mas nada
No estamos hablando del puesto de CEO. Estamos hablando del evento donde los tres empresarios quieren que el personaje principal les dé una de las chicas para tener sexo. Si tiene la cámara espía instalada en la oficina, puede rechazarla y chantajearla. De lo contrario, si se niega, no firman el contrato y se van.

Also, I don't speak Spanish, I had to use Google Translate.
Además, no hablo español, tuve que usar Google Translate.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
No that would be a nightmare to code and i have enough of those
Oh ok. Looking at the way thing are currently heading with location reworks will you be making a full fledge tattoo shop with new girl? Also any possibility of futanari or trap content in the future?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I played this game through somewhere around rel v20(was a patron until this last few months). Why does this thread have a female protagonist tag on it? Just because you are boning 20 different females does not make any of them the protagonist.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I played this game through somewhere around rel v20(was a patron until this last few months). Why does this thread have a female protagonist tag on it? Just because you are boning 20 different females does not make any of them the protagonist.
Because at the start you can choose to play as Bree, not a lot of content for her compared to Mike though.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes