Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone knows what the New Game + mode is up to? Do we have to finish the game on a first "normal" start or did it gave bonuses already?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone knows what the New Game + mode is up to? Do we have to finish the game on a first "normal" start or did it gave bonuses already?
Yes, you have to finish it once, then some stats will roll over to a new start, taking away some of the grind.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Andrealphus I have already talked to minami, bree, and sasha about samantha joining the home harem but I can't call her between 9 and 13 to come over do I need to be in a specific room in the house?

Last edited:

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Wait, what? There is a New Game + for this game? This changes everything.

How extensive is it? Is it just your character's core stats that carry over?
Or does it include salary raises, traits, and skills?
Not sure what stats will transfer, but NG+ should be coming in this month's update.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Wait, what? There is a New Game + for this game? This changes everything.

How extensive is it? Is it just your character's core stats that carry over?
Or does it include salary raises, traits, and skills?
Just checked with my maxed character.

I think it only triggers properly when you get married.
My character started off with $1.4m, all maxed out traits, but I think you have to pick your skills again.

Reactions: shane420

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
We will add skill conservation to it later on
Just bought the game today on Steam (playing the Beta), loving it so far! Epsecially more so that I read that you can ask girls not to shave hehe...
This may seem like an odd question, but how do I disable the save description? It's annoying for me having to click an extra thing when I never use save descriptions. Is there a variable I can change in the scripts somewhere?

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes