AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
1. To raise Lexi's KP, you need to do the Slave Lexi storyline. Start it by taking her on a mall date while Sasha is working there (Saturday afternoon I believe is the right time. Also, best if Sasha is your slave at this point, as well).
2. First, a minor detail concerning the collar: that only works if the wedding went through, but Sam and dickface broke up afterwards after you showed her the pictures of dickface cheating from either the club or the wedding.
Second, to be able to add her into the Home Harem, you need to have an open relationship, which means having her at or above 75 KP and having chosen a specific line of dialogue where you essentially admit to having side girls, otherwise, it won't work.
For more info on both of your questions, I recommend you check the wiki.
Can you help me with Alexis's story I can't advance the story since she says she was raped

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Can you help me with Alexis's story I can't advance the story since she says she was raped
Certainly! Alexis's storyline can go two ways from there. For both of them, she needs to have at least 60 LP, so best check that.
Path number 1: Convince her to go to the police with her story. For that, you need to meet Alexis between 8:00 and 20:00 and it shouldn't be a date (at the gym, for example). After you did that, invite her on a date at home.
Path number 2: Hire a PI. To do that, you need to go into your phone, go to the service icon (second lane, rightmost icon). There should now be an icon which lets you hire a Private Investigator. Once you've done that, you need to wait a bit until he calls. Then, after that, he will call you again and give the location and you can go confront scumbag (you need either a car or a bike for that to happen. Also, you can buy a baseball bat if you want, but I don't think that changes the outcome, only the scene itself). Once that's done, meet Alexis at the pub (can be a date). Note that this path results in her KP being raised to 100, which is the only way to collar her if you want, so personally, I kinda recommend this path.
Please note that these two paths are exclusive, so you can't do both. Once you've gone to the police, you won't be able to hire the PI, and similarly, once you've hired the PI, you won't be able to go to the police.
As always, for more information, please consult the wiki.
Huh, I just got an idea. Since Path 1 doesn't do much, could it be changed in a way that would allow the MC to meet Camila there, as well? It might be beneficial, since the way she's currently met through the whole Kylie-storyline is a bit much of a chore and also doesn't always work properly... Is that a good idea, folks?

JamalCrawford69

Oct 24, 2018
1. To raise Lexi's KP, you need to do the Slave Lexi storyline. Start it by taking her on a mall date while Sasha is working there (Saturday afternoon I believe is the right time. Also, best if Sasha is your slave at this point, as well).
2. First, a minor detail concerning the collar: that only works if the wedding went through, but Sam and dickface broke up afterwards after you showed her the pictures of dickface cheating from either the club or the wedding.
Second, to be able to add her into the Home Harem, you need to have an open relationship, which means having her at or above 75 KP and having chosen a specific line of dialogue where you essentially admit to having side girls, otherwise, it won't work.
For more info on both of your questions, I recommend you check the wiki.
Ok thx for all the help:)

Reactions: Nevrius

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
Certainly! Alexis's storyline can go two ways from there. For both of them, she needs to have at least 60 LP, so best check that.
Path number 1: Convince her to go to the police with her story. For that, you need to meet Alexis between 8:00 and 20:00 and it shouldn't be a date (at the gym, for example). After you did that, invite her on a date at home.
Path number 2: Hire a PI. To do that, you need to go into your phone, go to the service icon (second lane, rightmost icon). There should now be an icon which lets you hire a Private Investigator. Once you've done that, you need to wait a bit until he calls. Then, after that, he will call you again and give the location and you can go confront scumbag (you need either a car or a bike for that to happen. Also, you can buy a baseball bat if you want, but I don't think that changes the outcome, only the scene itself). Once that's done, meet Alexis at the pub (can be a date). Note that this path results in her KP being raised to 100, which is the only way to collar her if you want, so personally, I kinda recommend this path.
Please note that these two paths are exclusive, so you can't do both. Once you've gone to the police, you won't be able to hire the PI, and similarly, once you've hired the PI, you won't be able to go to the police.
As always, for more information, please consult the wiki.
Huh, I just got an idea. Since Path 1 doesn't do much, could it be changed in a way that would allow the MC to meet Camila there, as well? It might be beneficial, since the way she's currently met through the whole Kylie-storyline is a bit much of a chore and also doesn't always work properly... Is that a good idea, folks?
Can you give me an image please indicating the icon because I can't find it, I only get that I have to pay for the cleaning service

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Can you give me an image please indicating the icon because I can't find it, I only get that I have to pay for the cleaning service
Then you're already in the right spot. It should be right below the cleaning service. Do you have Alexis at 60 LP? And did you go to the police beforehand? Because if the answer to the first is no and/or to the second is yes, then you won't be able to do the vigilantism path.

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
There are two cinema date events,

Although second one might not show up in the tracker if the save was carried over. Here are conditions for the second event:

It's as I already said - you need to go on a cinema date after you've been on a day cinema date, there's not much else to it. I just checked and it triggers fine.

I had significant difficulties with this and had Morgan stuck at 60% for a long time. I finally fixed it by doing back-to-back dates on the same weekend day, once in afternoon, once in evening. Trying to do either one separately did not advance Morgan's plot for me.

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "Nevrius, publicación: 5809250, miembro: 2455956"]
Entonces ya estás en el lugar correcto. Debería estar justo debajo del servicio de limpieza. ¿Tiene Alexis en 60 LP? ¿Y fuiste a la policía de antemano? Porque si la respuesta al primero es no y / o al segundo es sí, entonces no podrás hacer el camino del vigilantismo.
[/ CITA]
yes

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I've invited Lexi to a mall date but I can't get the action with Sasha to trigger. She's at 80LP and 37KP and Sasha's LP is at 100 so it should fire according to the wiki. Also, when the date ends Sasha is showing present at the clothing store. Any idea what I'm missing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Is there any reason Audrey would disappear? I suspect it is a bug because she appears randomly during work but I can't call or otherwise find her to interact with her

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If you mean the bookstore, its in the mall. Otherwise, the Library hasn't been added yet.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
If you mean the bookstore, its in the mall. Otherwise, the Library hasn't been added yet.
same goes with the dining hall? since when I try to learn where bree using call she would say she's lost and when I look up using the cheat it either says shes in the library or dining hall(not kitchen)

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there any reason Audrey would disappear? I suspect it is a bug because she appears randomly during work but I can't call or otherwise find her to interact with her
I believe she does disappear for a few days after the bar assault scene with Danny

Reactions: ttipsigam
Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger Mike's Angels with Minami? Nothing in particular happens when I call Sam while all girls are in the house. It might be because some are asleep during the 0900 - 1300h but also on Sunday when they are all around at 1300h Sam can't be reached via phone for some reason.
I don't see a reply to this question on here. Does anyone have any advice for how to trigger Mike's Angels? I can't get Samantha to join the "Call Sam to talk about home situation."

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
So I got the final quest for home harem Is to fuck Bree three times but I already did it like more than 3 times via set at night and its still not check is this bugged?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes