Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
HELP
It seems like I can't avoid the NTR during the beach date with Alexis.
During the restaurant date I objected the guy, I did apologise for being possessive (maybe this was the problem but I'm not sure) and objected the guy during the cinema date.
According to the guide, if I haven't seen the other NTR scenes the beach date should continue with the sun cream but the only thing that happens is the NTR scene.
Is there a solution or...

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
That's a shame, guess that's yet another reason not to spend money on this game until the whole thing is out. Developer keeps doing things halfway so you never know when you'll need to make a brand new save.
This has nothing to do with being done halfway. The storyline for Kylie is necessary to bring Camila into play.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
HELP
It seems like I can't avoid the NTR during the beach date with Alexis.
During the restaurant date I objected the guy, I did apologise for being possessive (maybe this was the problem but I'm not sure) and objected the guy during the cinema date.
According to the guide, if I haven't seen the other NTR scenes the beach date should continue with the sun cream but the only thing that happens is the NTR scene.
Is there a solution or...
Did you not talk to her after first date and set ground rules from talk topic? The cinema scene shouldn't even happen unless energy stat was lower than 6 and KP lower than 50. Get some energy drinks to keep you topped off for date or do something relaxing like napping and gift her books that raise her KP to 50 or higher. After passing these 2 events I had the sun bathing scene. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

thankyousirp

Oct 20, 2019
If y'all are having trouble with Emma not wanting to go on dates with you like I was having, here's what you can do without having to start over

Go to

Upload a save file from the renpy save folder

Ctrl + F : emmasamgirlfriend

If it says FLAGS > emmasamgirlfriend > value 1/0 : ( 1 ) then change the ( 1 ) to (0)

Save the new save file and replace in your renpy save folder

Then you can ask Emma out once your love points are high enough

Just note if you do this it may show an error code when you look at certain player's task lists, so hit "rollback" and it'll go back to your last save

Thanks - that helped. Here's what I did
1) Downloaded new version of game + loaded an old savegame. Within two screen clicks call from Samantha about Emma
2) Samantha was not my girlfriend. Chose the dialog for "I want to explore with Emma" per:
3) Saved game.
4) Use UnRen to enable console mode
5) Open console (Shift-O)
emmasamgirlfriend=False
emma.flags.nodate=False

That got her dateable without needing to restart from scratch.

6) Optional - but recommended - go into game/unren-dev.py and set
config.developer = False
config.console = False

to turn off console + developer mode

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "Donkeybong, publicación: 5788481, miembro: 1190868"]
La página wiki de Palla tiene muchos detalles sobre cada trabajo y cómo administrarlo.

[/CITA]
Thanks.

connerian135

Feb 1, 2021
Hey all,
Was wondering if anybody ran into this bug where after meeting with Samantha & Emma about exploring things, the quest doesn't get completed/there's no checkmark next to the quest.

If yes, how do you actually fix it?

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: MainL

Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding Samantha's harem branch. I completed Minami's harem branch before Samantha did. I asked all three girls about Samantha, but now I can't call her and explain the situation. When you call, the standard messages "Chat, Ask for a location, Ask for a date" pop up (Please forgive me for earlier, this text was written through Google Translator)

Jul 22, 2019
I'd love to see more events be repeatable, it seems a lot of path specific content in this game is buried and if you're able to stumble upon it, its then gone for good (e.g., the foursome harem events.) On the same note, it would be nice to be able to bring back characters that are "lost." What a fun game to be able to play a path and then change paths without having to start from scratch. Just seems that a lot of content in this game becomes hidden for the casual player who is not willing to grind through the game over and over again. Or am I missing something? (Love the game, just adding suggestions to make it better, in my opinion.)

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding Samantha's harem branch. I completed Minami's harem branch before Samantha did. I asked all three girls about Samantha, but now I can't call her and explain the situation. When you call, the standard messages "Chat, Ask for a location, Ask for a date" pop up (Please forgive me for earlier, this text was written through Google Translator)
with Samantha you must first have a non-exclusive relationship so that she can join the harem, then bree and sasha

you should call her between 9 to 12 from your room I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
with Samantha you must first have a non-exclusive relationship so that she can join the harem, then bree and sasha

you should call her between 9 to 12 from your room I think
I looked in the save file and unfortunately this parameter is executed by me (I went to the route "E"). When calling Samantha from 9: 00 to 13: 00 (I tried every day) There are options for "Call" and "Booty call", when you select "Call", there are standard options. (I still do not fully understand, there should be 3 girls at home or only Bree and Sasha?)

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I looked in the save file and unfortunately this parameter is executed by me (I went to the route "E"). When calling Samantha from 9: 00 to 13: 00 (I tried every day) There are options for "Call" and "Booty call", when you select "Call", there are standard options. (I still do not fully understand, there should be 3 girls at home or only Bree and Sasha?)
All 3 girls need to be home when you call. It should be obvious when you get it right.

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
To contract a PI you have to choose the service icon on your phone. I already looked for that in Alexis's route and I can't find it, someone can send me a screenshot and tell me what to do. Thank you, I can't find the icon, please point me out. thanks again XD

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
Question for a Plan in motion... Is a laptop with core Celeron good enough for adult games like these, if so which laptop should I Buy and if not which core is suitable for adult games

Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
All 3 girls need to be home when you call. It should be obvious when you get it right.
Then it turns out that it is impossible to do this... On weekdays at 9:00 am, Minami already leaves the house, and on weekends, Samantha does not pick up the phone... hmmm and what to do? Start all over again?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes