jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I can't seem to progress the Emma route. She's currently at 60 love and dateable, and I've gone on dozens of dates with her but she still hasn't come home with me (I've picked maybe next time every time). I've tried dates in the park and movie theatre, and Sam wasn't introduced as my girlfriend nor are we exclusive.
Have you completed the picnic date? Can only be done in Spring/Summer

GuiltyPleasure23

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone please share a save file that doesnt have anyone blocked like sasha, I lost mine and it takes too long to play the game all over again. Please

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
I played this game a few times. Deleted it then installed it again. its a game that always brings me back somehow.
Maybe the variety of different options and girls. The feeling if mystery and secrets and what i can find probably brings me back.
But to be fully honest. The motionless sex is kind of a turn off. Sure it's nice and all but it feels like something is missing.
anyway, My original point that wanted to say but turned out into a mess is NTR. I see there is lesbian option... Does that count as NTR?
I find NTR to really turn me on... The way that it feels, the wrongness and others that I cant find the words for.
So, does this have NTR? as in another man doing his thing with a girl MC is interested in. etc.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
So, does this have NTR? as in another man doing his thing with a girl MC is interested in. etc.
Alexis, Mike's ex, is pretty much all about NTR. She appears after you get promoted a few times. Sasha's douchebag of an ex will arrive week in and start fucking her unless you get her love points past 50 asap (so don't get them that high if you want to get cucked).

Last edited:

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
Have you completed the picnic date? Can only be done in Spring/Summer
Yup, I've taken her on the park date and had a picnic. I've taken her to the movies. I saw her and bree at the university together (didn't trigger anything special and went through all their talk actions). Is making Sam my girlfriend before starting Emma's chain secretly a requirement or something? I've currently fully progressed Sam and have her in a nonexclusive relationship and as part of my home harem, so I think my Emma might just be....stuck?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Yup, I've taken her on the park date and had a picnic. I've taken her to the movies. I saw her and bree at the university together (didn't trigger anything special and went through all their talk actions). Is making Sam my girlfriend before starting Emma's chain secretly a requirement or something? I've currently fully progressed Sam and have her in a nonexclusive relationship and as part of my home harem, so I think my Emma might just be....stuck?
Yeah, not sure. When I levelled up Emma, I pretty much skipped everyone else and went straight for her.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I've not played this game for a while. I would like to check how much was added, where can i find some updated walkthrough?
Or specifically my kink is power play/female submission. Last I've played (probably 0.19-0.20..) was some very little activity after they declared you master. You could Take Sasha and Bri for walk some very limited office activity regarding Cassidy. nothing for Shiori. Is there any sharing/loaning/pimping girls? I know Sasha and Samantha had MMF threesome, but they were all non repeatable one time events. I know Lexi and Palla had some vey basic pimping but I never get their story line. Jack was into Minami at rpg session is that story line continoued?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've not played this game for a while. I would like to check how much was added, where can i find some updated walkthrough?
Or specifically my kink is power play/female submission. Last I've played (probably 0.19-0.20..) was some very little activity after they declared you master. You could Take Sasha and Bri for walk some very limited office activity regarding Cassidy. nothing for Shiori. Is there any sharing/loaning/pimping girls? I know Sasha and Samantha had MMF threesome, but they were all non repeatable one time events. I know Lexi and Palla had some vey basic pimping but I never get their story line. Jack was into Minami at rpg session is that story line continoued?
We will have a big MMMF event in the next update ;)

kird

Apr 3, 2017
I have some huge issues with last version. I didn't play for a while, so no clue if this is new issue or game have been redesigned, but every time i am starting new game i am meeting girls who not supposed to be there day one, like Palla, Lavish or Kylie. Any advice how to get rid of this bug ( if this is even a bug actually)

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
We will have a big MMMF event in the next update ;)
Thank you for your response. I hope you don't mind I have 2 questions/suggestions.
a) as Shiori is very submissive character she would be an ideal candidate for this kind of exploiting, have you ever considered some mission path where MC can take advantage of her like putting her back in the strip bar to make money for us?
b) Is about the female MC path. Most games have a game design in really despise. They absolute no connection to IRL dating they just a 100% copied version of a male dating formula. Unlike real life the woman has to do all date, take all the steps, instead of just being flirt and suggestive. Aka if you play male MC you have to be pushy and initiative, girls are kind of passive, its ok. But if you play hot woman like Bri you would expect guys showing up left and right and asking for phone number, dates and try to get into your pants, so its should be much more of an art of encouraging and avoiding than initiating and chasing. I know its much harder to design and write, but I believe it would increase the game experience that much, that it worth considering it. Have you ever thought about it?

+1 Due to game complexity there are several image not matching the character (like pregnancy, cloth, piercing is from different stage) or due to waste amount of text easy to find grammatic errors or typos. Do you have some way where we can submit in a more organized form to help? (and/or list to avoid keep submitting the same bugs/typos/missing images)
Rgds

Leo212

Sep 28, 2017
Can you pass a save file with all the girls x, d? I had to start a game again after a few months and reach a point where some girls don't complete their route even though I do their steps and now I can't have kleo / anna and sasha / bree together even though I did everything correct with the routes harem

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you pass a save file with all the girls x, d? I had to start a game again after a few months and reach a point where some girls don't complete their route even though I do their steps and now I can't have kleo / anna and sasha / bree together even though I did everything correct with the routes harem
Since there is no possible route with all of the girls, probably you cannot be helped.

This game needs the harem tag, I am pretty sure
That's correct. Probably the fastest way to get a missing or otherwise incorrect tag corrected is messaging the thread owner.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Just a thought but what if the Bree version was fully lesbian with Minami replacing Mike? As we get straight sex on Mike MC anyway.

Leo212

Sep 28, 2017
and the full home harem? In case it asked for a save with everything that the current version had x, d and thanks anyway
Since there is no possible route with all of the girls, probably you cannot be helped.

That's correct. Probably the fastest way to get a missing or otherwise incorrect tag corrected is messaging the thread owner.

Void-Lock

Mar 22, 2021
Will the weekly alpha releases from Patreon be installed in the game anyway? Or are those extras for patreons only?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes