May 3, 2021
How high was her yandere level when you checked the camera? Was it over 25? If you place another camera outside, you wait a week (with her yandere over 25 or 50) and you check the camera does the police station show up?

Have you tried asking her for a date while she's at the mall?
okay when i restarted it now just says there is something lurking out there after i placed the camera and since her yandere is now 50 she raped mc and waited till Saturday and there is still no police station.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
And doesn't she agree to the date or what's the issue? You don't have to ask her by using the mobile...
that same thing, not seeing me going out with her, I don’t know, the same thing happened to Ayesha, but in her case, I had to invite her to the beach, only when I released the beach I managed to call her to the meeting, Harmony’s not accepting to go rollerblading with me, it must be the season

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I know it came, there are things I can't do because of version 21.3.0c,
I can't call Harmony for the meeting

or I can't feed more than 50 sub bree,

or Emma has not yet appeared, I think that I should take the 4-leaf clover,

Palla didn’t ask me to be a work agent for her, or I still couldn’t talk to her, stop taking the lollipop

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I know it came, there are things I can't do because of version 21.3.0c,
I can't call Harmony for the meeting

or I can't feed more than 50 sub bree,

or Emma has not yet appeared, I think that I should take the 4-leaf clover,

Palla didn’t ask me to be a work agent for her, or I still couldn’t talk to her, stop taking the lollipop
With bree take the maid's route in order to obtain the full kp bar.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone tell me the value I need to change to switch in the save editor to make samantha non-exclusive? I didn't realize she needed 75 sub, but I was able to ask everyone if she can join the haram anyway. I think the fact that we're "exclusive" (is what it says in her in-game description) despite being open about cheating is stopping me from completing the last step and notifying her.

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I can't trigger asking Sasha about Lexi moving in. I talked to everyone else in the harem but her. Any help?

EDIT: I updated to the latest and Lexi joined. The cheat says she is at the non-existent trailer sometimes though.

Last edited:

Axelalexis1996

Sep 23, 2020
Problem with Emma:

The mission of finding the objects does not work, we meet for the appointment but it never happened and it gives me a report when I try to open the calendar, it has been several days and nothing. What could I do ?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Trying to get Minami into the harem, and she asked if she can join, but I can't seem to ask Bree and Sasha if that's cool. I can't seem to let Samantha know they want her involved either. Is there a time and place for both of these?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Trying to get Minami into the harem, and she asked if she can join, but I can't seem to ask Bree and Sasha if that's cool. I can't seem to let Samantha know they want her involved either. Is there a time and place for both of these?
I had to wait about a day and then certain random events would occur if you meet them at home. It doesn't seem to matter if Minami is there or not, I was able to ask bree in front of her in the bathroom. But yeah, it doesn't seems to be gaurenteed, I ran into shash a few times but no event fired until the next day.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone tell me the value I need to change to switch in the save editor to make samantha non-exclusive? I didn't realize she needed 75 sub, but I was able to ask everyone if she can join the harem anyway. I think the fact that we're "exclusive" (is what it says in her in-game description) despite being open about cheating is stopping me from completing the last step and notifying her.
More info, while it still says exclusive, Samantha also seems to be pushing Emma and I together. Is it just an error that it's saying exclusive? Or is she always pushy with Emma regardless?

Figured it out: even if it says exclusive, it might be non-exclusive. As long as you can trigger the Samantha Home Harem event steps you're fine. The call function just wasn't working on weekdays, calling her (just regular calling, not booty) on saturday at 9 am worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I had to wait about a day and then certain random events would occur if you meet them at home. It doesn't seem to matter if Minami is there or not, I was able to ask bree in front of her in the bathroom. But yeah, it doesn't seems to be gaurenteed, I ran into shash a few times but no event fired until the next day.
I wish for the ones that require you to talk to someone about something, there would be an extra option. Like for the Morgan and Kleio confrontation. Instead, we have to hope to try and trigger dialogs.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes