GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
Does anyone know Emma event? I have one misunderstanding for " Do some sexy role-play after a date with Emma" need some assist.

Thanks

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
been a while since my last visit to this thread and saw the inclusion of camila the cop, made me think of an idea like cop and robber/thief harem.

not sure how the dev will pull off if he does include or maybe non at all.

also is bree and sasha the most popular even in patreon version?

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
question for you all, i didn't pick Gamer as a start skill. I'm just realizing i want that as the Bree path. I'm not going to bother starting over.

If i save file editor, looks like i'd need to add
DATA_SKILLS > gamer :(100)

Right? or is there a more official way to gain that skill?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
question for you all, i didn't pick Gamer as a start skill. I'm just realizing i want that as the Bree path. I'm not going to bother starting over.

If i save file editor, looks like i'd need to add
DATA_SKILLS > gamer :(100)

Right? or is there a more official way to gain that skill?
Hmm, I don't think adding video_games to DATA_SKILLS will be enough. Just use the ingame cheat menu (you activate it by clicking the ? on the phone until it's green, then change the room and an orange ? should appear in the action bar) to add the Gamer skill... (be aware that the gamer path only starts if you haven't started the maid path already)

Reactions: rightsaidfred

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Hmm, I don't think adding video_games to DATA_SKILLS will be enough. Just use the ingame cheat menu (you activate it by clicking the ? on the phone until it's green, then change the room and an orange ? should appear in the action bar) to add the Gamer skill... (be aware that the gamer path only starts if you haven't started the maid path already)
Duh i forgot about the in game cheat menu for a minute there.. lol thanks

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Quick question, are we ever going to see Sam's cowgirl position outside of that specific route? Seems odd that a version of it didn't become an option afterwards.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, I know what to look for. In the first week, I cleaned the pool, my room, the living room (and even mowed the lawn on the front porch, and pretty sure I cleaned the bathroom as well?) In my second week, all those options never recurred.

Edit: I started a new game to test it out. This time I tried switching some things up: I put all the options back to default, I changed a few of the starting skills (but not all,) and only did just enough chores in the first week. I managed to last two weeks, but all the chores outside the dishes never came back. After that I was essentially forced to pay for the cleaning or take the love hit each week. Does anybody know why this is or how to prevent it?
I seem to have the same bug. Solved it by hiring cleaning service.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I seem to have the same bug. Solved it by hiring cleaning service.
Did you mean "solved the bug" as in "now that I have the cleaning service, chores are out of the game" or as in "and when I did not continue the service, everything was back to normal"? Because the latter might be useful information to isolate the bug.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone have images of the reworked character models for Aletta, Lavish, Audrey, and Shiori from the weekly alpha test? Can you please post screen shots.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Please not my chocolate babe.. Lavish is one of the prettiest in the game, right behind Palla and Bree.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Am I reading the wiki correctly that the Jealous Harem can only be initiated with Sasha's KP below or equal to 75?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Did you mean "solved the bug" as in "now that I have the cleaning service, chores are out of the game" or as in "and when I did not continue the service, everything was back to normal"? Because the latter might be useful information to isolate the bug.
Solved the problem, not the bug. Which is not a perfect solution, as you have to pay extra $100.00 on top of your weekly rent and you can't demand that the girls clean some of the rooms when they're submissive enough.

Hopefully the next update will fix that, as well as allow the MC to tell other Home Harem members to do their chores.

Reactions: Cartageno

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Solved the problem, not the bug. Which is not a perfect solution, as you have to pay extra $100.00 on top of your weekly rent and you can't demand that the girls clean some of the rooms when they're submissive enough.

Hopefully the next update will fix that, as well as allow the MC to tell other Home Harem members to do their chores.
I always found that weird that you had two (it was two when I started playing, Bree & Sasha, its more now) perfectly collared pets and slaves but they cant do chores? As someone who is very active in the lifestyle it was very puzzling but since im not a patreon I dont really have voice on my opinions

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes