Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I always found that weird that you had two (it was two when I started playing, Bree & Sasha, its more now) perfectly collared pets and slaves but they cant do chores? As someone who is very active in the lifestyle it was very puzzling but since im not a patreon I dont really have voice on my opinions
Hmm... I usually have Bree and Sasha clean various rooms.

Speaking the lifestyle, a "wholesome" adult game I play had a consensual, skippable D/S scene. A number of people freaked.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hmm... I usually have Bree and Sasha clean various rooms.

Speaking the lifestyle, a "wholesome" adult game I play had a consensual, skippable D/S scene. A number of people freaked.
yeah you can order them to do individual rooms now but I feel like should be a set option to have them do "their weekly chores" maybe have a RNG where if they dont you can punish them...

Reactions: Cartageno

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
yeah you can order them to do individual rooms now but I feel like should be a set option to have them do "their weekly chores" maybe have a RNG where if they dont you can punish them...
Kind of like how MoTH was setup with blackmailing sister to do your chores except no blackmail this time lol I also feel like completeing the maid path for bree should grant the option to have her do all chores every week...

Reactions: Cartageno

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ah, I think I know what the problem might be. We don't have an ability to give an overall "Do your chores," or "Clean such-and-such room." I found that I needed to have us both in the room to give the order. I had to time my morning to have one of them in the right room at the right time.

Reactions: shane420

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Question, I already have Home Harem minus Lexi since last version. Is there anything I'll miss for HH if I continue from that save?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Kind of like how MoTH was setup with blackmailing sister to do your chores except no blackmail this time lol I also feel like completeing the maid path for bree should grant the option to have her do all chores every week...
And I loved Veronica's "rebellion" scene of not doing the laundry and generally how we slowly found out how she couldn't be blackmailed anymore but still obliged.

Generally, for an approach to D/S in a realistic setting (here realistic I understand only as "in a world not unlike our own where you play as a normal person") this is the best I know. It works between the two of them (MC & Veronica) while avoiding public stuff that could get you into real trouble in the normal world (taxi scene notwithstanding) and keeps up the facade. Maybe not as fulfilling if you like it more dialed up but within settings like these (LSSB is similar in the end) I think it works great. A bit like Cassidy here, only she cannot do your chores.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
And I loved Veronica's "rebellion" scene of not doing the laundry and generally how we slowly found out how she couldn't be blackmailed anymore but still obliged.

Generally, for an approach to D/S in a realistic setting (here realistic I understand only as "in a world not unlike our own where you play as a normal person") this is the best I know. It works between the two of them (MC & Veronica) while avoiding public stuff that could get you into real trouble in the normal world (taxi scene notwithstanding) and keeps up the facade. Maybe not as fulfilling if you like it more dialed up but within settings like these (LSSB is similar in the end) I think it works great. A bit like Cassidy here, only she cannot do your chores.
I really do like how well that dynamic was portrayed between Veronica and the MC... still my favorite game to this day, the only thing that game was missing was lactation content... Oh well can't have everything lol

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Question, I already have Home Harem minus Lexi since last version. Is there anything I'll miss for HH if I continue from that save?
To include Lexi in the Home Harem you will need to complete her nightclub three- and foursomes (Slave Lexi quests), which means that Samantha also must be a member of the Happy House. Then an event will happen to her trailer and you will need to talk to all four girls about Lexi moving in.

So far Lexi being or not being in the HH does not interfere with other stories, as far as I know.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
is there any way I can have a romance with a sergeant Camila, without risking my death to Kylie or losing her forever?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there any way I can have a romance with a sergeant Camila, without risking my death to Kylie or losing her forever?
Not through normal gameplay. Console workarounds have been posted, but they are always in danger of breaking something - right away or in a later release.

ZetaZed

May 7, 2020
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.4.0g Patreon] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 790 MB

Compressed Win32/64 Size: 311 MB workupload
Compressed Mac Size: 294 MB workupload
Compressed Linux Size: 301 MB workupload

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you upload the Android version please?

Jul 22, 2019
I'm sorry for asking this again if it's already posted here, but does anyone know how to get rid of the image attribute text over the pictures when interacting with the girls? For example, when I'm talking to Lexi, there's white text over her image that says "lexi unknown attributes" Thanks!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm sorry for asking this again if it's already posted here, but does anyone know how to get rid of the image attribute text over the pictures when interacting with the girls? For example, when I'm talking to Lexi, there's white text over her image that says "lexi unknown attributes" Thanks!
Have you enabled developer mode? (for instance by using unren.bat option number 3?)
If so turn it of by setting config.developer to False in the rpy you changed it (if you used unren it's the unren-dev.rpy)

May 3, 2021
is anyone else having a problem getting the police lady I have gotten footage of kylie she had raped the mc and there is no police station is there something i am doing that is wrong?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
and do I need a season of the month to be able to meet Harmony? I already have the love 25 and she already calls me to go to the church party, but I am not able to call her to the meeting in the park to go rollerblading

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is anyone else having a problem getting the police lady I have gotten footage of kylie she had raped the mc and there is no police station is there something i am doing that is wrong?
How high was her yandere level when you checked the camera? Was it over 25? If you place another camera outside, you wait a week (with her yandere over 25 or 50) and you check the camera does the police station show up?

and do I need a season of the month to be able to meet Harmony? I already have the love 25 and she already calls me to go to the church party, but I am not able to call her to the meeting in the park to go rollerblading
Have you tried asking her for a date while she's at the mall?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes