Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know - taking out content, even if only a smallish percentage, usually is not a popular move. Patreons who are in it for the female MC (exclusively or for the opportunity to play both) might feel cheated upon.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
For those who like them all, here's a save with ALL girls active and dateble (and collared if possible)
all posible harems active with maximum girls in it (and Emma is cool with it)
Kylie AND Camila active
the hero we need here

Nik_Power

Aug 8, 2018
Hello, dear developers.

I beg your pardon, If this topic alrady was discussed in this thread, maybe I can not use search function...
But I encountered 2 issues in 21.4.0 version

First of all, the game started to forget, that I've done some actions with girls (ass spanking and "gimme some money") if I quick save and load the game. So I can abuse this thing to get some money and build up submission quickly... Was that made intentionally?

And second is that new mechanic of chores 2-day basis... Usually I leaving my chores for sunday, because I have plenty of time, but now... Sunday... I can do only 2 chores... OOOPSIE! Girls will be unhappy... Not very convenient, you know...

Reactions: boipussicrusher69

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
getting camila and kylie :
report kylie to the police & have evidence for arrest, get camila first event on saturday before event "7 days after report kylie",after or during camila first event use console and type these 3 codes : kylie.flags.arrest = 0 camila.flags.hidden = 0 camila.flags.desireBonusDone = 1

Last edited:

Axelalexis1996

Sep 23, 2020
Problem with Emma:

The mission of finding the objects does not work, we meet for the appointment but it never happened and it gives me a report when I try to open the calendar, it has been several days and nothing. What could I do ?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
my Bree mission employed route crashed, say to visit the kitchen from 6 pm to 8 pm, but she is never at that time, with that the sub-50 stop

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes