snegge

Jan 4, 2021
Is Samantha supposed to move in with you after you've called her? Nothing has happened after I did it and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do something specific or if she just doesn't move in.

Edit: Also, I haven't gotten to see the scene with her and natalie, yet I'm pretty certain I've completed the Revenge path.

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
Have a threesome with Sasha and Bree.
The next morning, sleep in until 8am.
You should get a scene where the MC is woken up by Sasha and Bree giving him a blowjob.
Minami will walk in after the scene and after Bree and Sasha have left in an attempt to catch the trio in the act.
The MC can either admit it, or the other option. Do the other option three times and Minami is locked out of the harem.

And from now on, use the fucking search function, because I can guarantee people have asked the same thing in the last month.
I have the problem that I had the threesome, but the next morning nothing triggers. Doesn't matter if I wake up at 7, 8 or whenever..

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Just got the game. I'm digging it a lot. Just a couple of questions though:

After the first week, the only chore that seems available is washing the dishes. (I managed to get up to 95% on dishes alone but lost LP from Bree and Sasha for not doing my fair share.) I've searched for the issue in this thread and saw people having similar issues back in 2018, 2019. Does anyone know what causes this bug, and do I have to restart the game entirely to try and get chores working again? Or is it a bug for everyone and you basically have to order cleaning to bypass it?

Also, does choosing not to masturbate in church lock you out of Harmony's path entirely or do you get another chance with her?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just got the game. I'm digging it a lot. Just a couple of questions though:

After the first week, the only chore that seems available is washing the dishes. (I managed to get up to 95% on dishes alone but lost LP from Bree and Sasha for not doing my fair share.) I've searched for the issue in this thread and saw people having similar issues back in 2018, 2019. Does anyone know what causes this bug, and do I have to restart the game entirely to try and get chores working again? Or is it a bug for everyone and you basically have to order cleaning to bypass it?

Also, does choosing not to masturbate in church lock you out of Harmony's path entirely or do you get another chance with her?
Never encountered the former. Do you know what to look for? You can clean the pool, bathroom, living room, and your room. Also the hallway I think (by now of course I employ somebody to do that stuff, I am successful, dangit.) The latter have a "hoover" symbol.

As for the second question: unfortunately you lock yourself out of Harmony's path if you don't "do your thing".

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Never encountered the former. Do you know what to look for? You can clean the pool, bathroom, living room, and your room. Also the hallway I think (by now of course I employ somebody to do that stuff, I am successful, dangit.) The latter have a "hoover" symbol.
Yes, I know what to look for. In the first week, I cleaned the pool, my room, the living room (and even mowed the lawn on the front porch, and pretty sure I cleaned the bathroom as well?) In my second week, all those options never recurred.

Edit: I started a new game to test it out. This time I tried switching some things up: I put all the options back to default, I changed a few of the starting skills (but not all,) and only did just enough chores in the first week. I managed to last two weeks, but all the chores outside the dishes never came back. After that I was essentially forced to pay for the cleaning or take the love hit each week. Does anybody know why this is or how to prevent it?

Last edited:

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
How comes the game version here is "g" when the version available when we pay on patreon are still at "f" version?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How comes the game version here is "g" when the version available when we pay on patreon are still at "f" version?
Can't answer why the patreon version is still on f. But on itch it's on g (and the news channel on discord also lists g as the latest version and the patreon status says ok...)

Reactions: Skarr

Cyka

Apr 28, 2017
For those who like them all, here's a save with ALL girls active and dateble (and collared if possible)
all posible harems active with maximum girls in it (and Emma is cool with it)
Kylie AND Camila active
Would very much like such a file, but clicking it only opens a new page with cryptic text. Am I stupid?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Would very much like such a file, but clicking it only opens a new page with cryptic text. Am I stupid?
As lawyers always say: don't ask questions you don't know the answer to ;)

1) Rightclick on the file, select "save to disk"
2) Copy it over to the save folder of LSSB
3) rename it (remove the number you get in front of the "1-1-LT1", you can also change the first two numbers, so "1-1-LT1" is first save screen first position, "3-4-LT1" is third screen fourth position, and so on)
4) Start the game and load the save

Cyka

Apr 28, 2017
As lawyers always say: don't ask questions you don't know the answer to ;)

1) Rightclick on the file, select "save to disk"
2) Copy it over to the save folder of LSSB
3) rename it (remove the number you get in front of the "1-1-LT1", you can also change the first two numbers, so "1-1-LT1" is first save screen first position, "3-4-LT1" is third screen fourth position, and so on)
4) Start the game and load the save
If I knew any way to PM to not flood the thread, I would gladly do it. Right clicking only gives me the option to save link, never had this issue before on F95.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I knew any way to PM to not flood the thread, I would gladly do it. Right clicking only gives me the option to save link, never had this issue before on F95.
"Save link" works perfectly fine for me.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes