Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger the event on saturdays, 14:00 to practice dating with Minami. Also I think Angela never showed up.
Additionally, Sasha never is in the shower, so I can't receive a blowjob nor sex.
Any ideas? Could share my save.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So just recently got back to playing this game after waiting for content for my preferred character and just got around to Minami's storyline and can I just say what the FUCK. Mike's parents groomed Minami to be their son's wife what kind of fucked up people are they also now I really want a prequal to this game because Mike's past seems to be incredibly fucked up. I mean before I thought he was a normal guy who got cucked in high school but now? He apparently has connections to a ton of worldwide fashion companies and have parents that literally groomed a wife for him.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
So just recently got back to playing this game after waiting for content for my preferred character and just got around to Minami's storyline and can I just say what the FUCK. Mike's parents groomed Minami to be their son's wife what kind of fucked up people are they also now I really want a prequal to this game because Mike's past seems to be incredibly fucked up. I mean before I thought he was a normal guy who got cucked in high school but now? He apparently has connections to a ton of worldwide fashion companies and have parents that literally groomed a wife for him.
The game has lots of plotlines crazier than this. Just take it lightly, as a soap opera or a sitcom with NSFW scenes. No man would physically be able to wake up every day at 6 am, kiss their step sister in the bathroom while their roommate slavegirl watches with envy and lust, have breakfast, kiss his other roommate slavegirl on his way out to work, then kiss and buttslap his secretary in the office on his way to his female boss' office, where he can lick the boss' pussy (and slap her butt, so she knows who's really the boss). Work a little and then his other assistant, pet and big boss' daughter in one comes to work around lunch time, so she can suck his dick while he makes a phone call to arrange a date with his car mechanic, or ex-girlfriend 1, or ex-girlfriend 2, or his gym instructor 1, or his gym instructor 2, or his office assistant 3, or coworker, or his coworker's friend he once assfucked in a fashion store changing room, the same fashion store his roommate slavegirl 2 works at, or a drug dealing skank or a.... Then fuck them silly cumming copiously twice like it's no big deal, fall asleep at 1am and wake up fresh and ready for another glorious morning at 6am straight. All it takes is just go to evening classes at uni, work out, swim, jog in the park, eat, drink lots of coffee, party a lot in fancy clothes and set the alarm clock right.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The game has lots of plotlines crazier than this. Just take it lightly, as a soap opera or a sitcom with NSFW scenes. No man would physically be able to wake up every day at 6 am, kiss their step sister in the bathroom while their roommate slavegirl watches with envy and lust, have breakfast, kiss his other roommate slavegirl on his way out to work, then kiss and buttslap his secretary in the office on his way to his female boss' office, where he can lick the boss' pussy (and slap her butt, so she knows who's really the boss). Work a little and then his other assistant, pet and big boss' daughter in one comes to work around lunch time, so she can suck his dick while he makes a phone call to arrange a date with his car mechanic, or ex-girlfriend 1, or ex-girlfriend 2, or his gym instructor 1, or his gym instructor 2, or his office assistant 3, or coworker, or his coworker's friend he once assfucked in a fashion store changing room, the same fashion store his roommate slavegirl 2 works at, or a drug dealing skank or a.... Then fuck them silly cumming copiously twice like it's no big deal, fall asleep at 1am and wake up fresh and ready for another glorious morning at 6am straight. All it takes is just go to evening classes at uni, work out, swim, jog in the park, eat, drink lots of coffee, party a lot in fancy clothes and set the alarm clock right.
Best summary of the game ever

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
So, I prefer using the console system than the inbuilt cheat buttons. I have enabled the console, but no about what commands/variables I add, nothing changes. Any help?

Reactions: FESGX

iCrises

Dec 5, 2020
Any news about Kat ? I'm starting a new save after the update and I can't choose between maid or gamer path for Bree,

You can have a BJ from Kiara in maid path, so, does Kat have any new content ? does shee appears on maid path also or not ?

Thanks for any help

Reactions: zqs6886

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.10.0c] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.09 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 581 MB
- - -
Compressed Mac Size: 546 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

iCrises

Dec 5, 2020
So, I'm trying to add a item to the inventory, nothing works, anyone know how to do it ?

already tested this:
Code:
DATA_HERO > inventory > lavish's lucky panties >
DATA_HERO['inventory']["lavish's lucky panties"]
DATA_HERO['inventory']["4leaf_clover"]
inventory.append("4leaf_clover")

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So, I'm trying to add a item to the inventory, nothing works, anyone know how to do it ?

already tested this:
Code:
DATA_HERO > inventory > lavish's lucky panties >
DATA_HERO['inventory']["lavish's lucky panties"]
DATA_HERO['inventory']["4leaf_clover"]
inventory.append("4leaf_clover")
Code:
hero.gain_item(Item("lavish's lucky panties", money_cost = 500))
The item itself does nothing (You can name it "mike's dirty panties" or anything else if you want... ^^), the permanent luck increase is set through the dialogue.

Code:
hero.luck += 1
If you want the 4leafed clover instead this would be the command:
Code:
hero.gain_item(Consumable("4leaf_clover", display_name="4 Leaf Clover", conditions = [ 'not hero.is_lucky'], label="use_clover", tooltip="+1 Luck", frequency_limit="day"))

Last edited:
Reactions: iCrises

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.4.0g Patreon] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 790 MB

Compressed Win32/64 Size: 311 MB workupload
Compressed Mac Size: 294 MB workupload
Compressed Linux Size: 301 MB workupload

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Why don't you get the compressed version in android ???

Reactions: Hoangle 92

Gabriel_West

Mar 14, 2018
all harems established, kylie is in prison, everyone's pregnant except emma(idk how to do that even if its possible) but you can undo it in cheats menu, sometimes going to neigborhood causes error idk why, maid bree path, everyone who can be collared without cheats is collared(as far as I know) here you go my save.
Ain't Kylie part of a harem too? She and Ayesha have a threesome option.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes