jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've seen only one other person talk about it. My game goes super slow. I started a new game. But it goes super slow. I do have alot of saves. Could that slow it down? I figure since I don't people talk about it, it must not be a problem.
A few of us have this problem, but unfortunately nobody has been able to discover the cause. I don't think the number of saves that you have comes into it.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Bug:
@Andrealphus
I restarted my game so I can work to get everyone. But for some reason I see Shiori once in the office when first meeting her, but she never shows up anywhere since then.

junkstuff

Nov 25, 2017
How do you use stat books (Charm, Knowledge)? I can use skill books without a problem (massage, S&M and the like) but skill books just don't want to activate. I tried using them in my room like clothing, but no dice. Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Bug:
@Andrealphus
I restarted my game so I can work to get everyone. But for some reason I see Shiori once in the office when first meeting her, but she never shows up anywhere since then.
Yeah, I remember having to do that when I realized I'd missed the Morgan window. I've never had that problem sith Shiori. Strange.

wesleywill

Jul 9, 2019
guys i know you don't like to share the save but i really ask you guys to have all the routes completed or almost finished because my buggy i can't say i already did the events and now he says he has to do it but i already I did and characters that I got pregnant do not do without a condom anymore, if they can’t help I understand but I’m so frustrated I tried a new save but I just screwed up and lost several routes even though it was the same path I took in my old saves
and and I lost the shiori out of nowhere even doing everything right she disappeared and never comes back

raining

Nov 19, 2018
guys i know you don't like to share the save but i really ask you guys to have all the routes completed or almost finished because my buggy i can't say i already did the events and now he says he has to do it but i already I did and characters that I got pregnant do not do without a condom anymore, if they can’t help I understand but I’m so frustrated I tried a new save but I just screwed up and lost several routes even though it was the same path I took in my old saves
and and I lost the shiori out of nowhere even doing everything right she disappeared and never comes back
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-4-0d-patreon-andrealphus.13488/post-5673464

Here.

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
thanks, and again sorry, I don't know why it won't i've restarted quite a few times to get it and nothing, thanks, also do you know if you can keep kylie in the game and get camila?
the only way to keep Kylie in the game after you report it to police station : keep decline "unknown" number around 11:00, so kylie progress won't continue and kylie will stay in the game..

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I really like the game, but unfortunately I can't play anymore, I changed my laptop since October last year, and for some reason it runs the game with a lot of lag, and this only happens with this game, I looked on steam and it seems that it doesn't I'm the only one with this problem: /

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
For those of you who don't like Patreon I am making a Subscribestar account, it will get the same updates and content as my Patreon:

You can already get the latest release there and i will set up the other perks later on

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
For those of you who don't like Patreon I am making a Subscribestar account, it will get the same updates and content as my Patreon:

You can already get the latest release there and i will set up the other perks later on
Great!! I try to support on SubscribeStar whenever available. I like the added latitude and creative freedom SubscribeStar gives developers.

Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes